Remember?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Zero, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Zero Banned Banned

First and foremost, the reason why I've decided to adopt color in my posts is detailed elsewhere. Perhaps I'll rant about it if I feel like it later on in this post.

I know you are tired of hearing this mentioned. But you know what? You haters can go take a bath in some concentrated sulphuric acid.

Obligatory picture to annoy the fuck out of the haters:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why she left:
    http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=454387#post454387

Hopes of her return:
    http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=32194

Bottom line. She was a happy poster in Sciforums. Who cares if she didn't contribute groundbreakingly brilliant ideas or if she didn't inspire wild technological debates; her contribution to Sciforums was something else. She was quite the idealistic and optimistic poster, quite unusual at her age. Idealistic and optimistic, with a friendly attitude? Seriously. That's rare, in a sea of e-fucktards ready to e-insult and e-attack people at the slightest provocation; you know who the fuck you are. It isn't smart to drive away such people from this place, especially when the general Sciforums population seems to be getting increasingly aggressive, losing all sense of respect for anyone else, and forgetting what it's like to be civil. Our loss, people, our loss.

I digress to address you fucktards in the back yelling "you just want her back because she's HOT, dumbfuck". Fucktards, looks don't matter over the internet. People can send their own looks over the internet if they choose to, but for the most part, one does not see the face of the person one converses with. It's the mind and personality that matters. She's got a beautiful personality, and that is something we need to fight to bring back.

So here we are. She might come back. No one knows. Meanwhile, I'll continue to express my support for her return by adding color to every fucking post I make from here on. I'll stand alone if I need to.

Who's with me?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I think she was just fine and didn't see anything wrong with her posts. Xev though had a problem with her and drove her away because she was very thinned skinned...IMO. I wouldn't mind to have her back if she would stand up for herself more instead of just runing off when an argument breaks out. Albiet Xev really knows how to get under your skin if you let her.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zero Banned Banned

So she does, so she does, cosmictraveler. Bebelina does need to stand up for herself, but one just gets tired after a while.

Finally. One person who doesn't hate Bebelina. :bugeye:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

I just don't like it when the amount of constant posters decreases constantly, so I didn't like it when she resigned......

8. Zero Banned Banned

So two people so far who don't hate Bebelina, not counting me? We're on a roll here.

Though the signatures here are turned off, I think I'll begin the practice of adding this little tag to my posts ...

--Long Live the Female Messiah.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2004
  9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Literal Zero:
    Negetive. She was an idiot.

Translation: Sex has become a distant memory, an entity so far away in this nightmare I can barely smell the cum on the sheets. Hmmm...uhhhmmm......yummmm........Bebelina, that pale naif with the shocking red hair, that cheap pharmacy dye and her words on my screen!!

No I'm no loser. I'm only touting her virtues and praising her BRILLIANT uniqueness in the complete innocence of not knowing she may come down to me to thank me with her cleavage. Maybe.

I'm so nice.

10. Zero Banned Banned

Shucks! We were on a roll, too.

Gendanken. It's always so easy to tear things down. Try to have some guts and build something up for a change, you lazy bitch.

11. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Wait, wait, wait...more change...Bebs has left? Oh man oh man. And it's Xev The Banishers fault. Dear oh dear. To quote some guy I can't remember the name of, 'Why can't we all just...get along'

She will be missed

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Zero:
    I have, you lazy asshole.

But what I build is solid and founded on bedrock. Beauty.

Your creations are cheap altars for humans who don't give a shit about you and I image you kneeling in front of them with your mouth wide open like the panting dog you are.

You idiot. You expendible.

13. Zero Banned Banned

It's all about how you see things. You could also call this 'sticking up for someone no one else will'. I realize that my decision to stick up for someone the crowd has decided to be 'worthless' will draw a lot of negative fire. I wholeheartedly welcome it, as I have repeated too many times.

So a human has to 'give a shit' about me in order for me to do anything for that person? How do you view human social relations, gendanken? How do you build up your relationships with other people?

If by 'bedrock' you mean 'a solid base of knowledge', sure. You're smart. But that wasn't what I meant. Knowledge is of no use without being applied. Somewhere in that process, human relations will enter the picture.

Why yes. I'm expendible. I'm content knowing I'm expendible; it would bug the hell out of me if I weren't. How about you? Do you believe yourself to be irreplaceable to society?

14. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

If Bebelina can't withstand Xev's or Gendanken's flames, I don't think she should be here. If you're actually driven out of an internet forum by someone, then you sure deserve to be. Weakness to such an extent that you can't confront your problems behind the safety and anonymity of the internet isn't something I'd want.

15. Zero Banned Banned

"Safety" and "anonymity"? Internet? Wha?

What're you smoking, Ozzy? :bugeye: There are no such things over the Internet.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Hehe, that picture never fails to make me laugh. Especially when its set in a serious post hahahaha

Comedy doesn't get much better than that.

17. Zero Banned Banned

How on earth is that funny? It's a picture of a redhaired woman wearing a top and a skirt with red slippers in a nature setting. I don't see anything funny about it. Fill me in on this. :bugeye:

18. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The pose, the clothes, the facial expression...

You'll notice corny people can't grasp the concept of corny, its the standard normal way to be for them. And similarly you seeing no humour in that picture is very telling of how lame you must be.

19. Zero Banned Banned

The only possible humor visible in the picture is the reminder of how the entire forum wronged her, Lou. I wouldn't expect someone like you to get the concept that 'offending someone' might actually imply something wrong with the offender, however.

Other than that, cheers.

20. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Until you popped up and started blathering, I'd forgotten Bebelina. Now, I'd gladly shoot the you and the bitch just to shut you up.

But let's install some comedic value instead. Tell us all, O high priest Zero wearing the purple cardboard hat of truth and justice...

Messiah... of what, exactly?

21. Zero Banned Banned

I'd gladly bend you over and tear that puny ass of yours. Apply your face to my leadpipe, you little whore.

Moving on.

Messiah of what? Ask Bebelina, I have no clue. It's just what she likes to call herself; so far no religious meaning whatsoever.

22. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

Ozy. One 'z.'

Sure there are. The average shmoe here, i.e. you, or Dr. Lou Natic, don't have any idea where/who I am. Maybe I live right down the street.

There's more safety via the internet, in the sense that you don't have to worry about getting punched in the face. The most anyone can do to you at SciForums is flame you. If you can't face that, you're weak. Bebelina had nothing to be afraid of here. Nobody could hurt her physically, nobody could harm her mentally, if she had the right mindset.

23. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Did you just call me a shmoe?

I'm fuckin outta here