Relativity and simple algebra II

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by ralfcis, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately for you, that has indeed happened here. Now try Rule 1b: Divide first trig example by 2. Moving away from Flatland, the extreme upper value on surface of a sphere is 270°.
    And I believe Pythagoras not Euclid is associated with the correctly stated rule:
    https://explorable.com/pythagoras

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phyti Registered Senior Member

Q-reeus;
    That was there to see if ralf was paying attention.

ralf;
    With all of your problems, physics & math won't help.
    There is a rumor that when Alice and Bob reunited, Bob lost interest in Alice because she was so much older. They retired from the anaut corp and went their separate ways.
    Wish you well in an imperfect world.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ralfcis Registered Senior Member

mitchellmckain

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

This sounds like a joke. Seriously, how can you say your 'formal' knowledge comes from videos and you mostly reject those videos??

9. ralfcis Registered Senior Member

Formal as in the only course I ever took and I've read no books either except for the pages on SR in Burt Jordan's book mostly on GR. I could go over each video and why I reject them all point by point but that would be a waste of time as no one is going to read my points and offer any rebuttals outside of personal attacks.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  10. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Could you please apply that thinking to all of your postings?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. ralfcis Registered Senior Member

Ummm this may be an obvious question but if you can't understand them why not just stop reading them?

12. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I don't but your post pass down as I read some of the others

If you didn't post them my scroll down time would decrease

And back at you why do you post when you are aware no-one reads them?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. ralfcis Registered Senior Member

C'mon Mikey, do you hire people to do the thinking for you. First of all you're lying and you know you are, just look at the views. Secondly I don't care if anyone here reads them because I won't be getting any answers here. So as I write to myself, I figure things out and maybe some new guy comes along and helps me out. But that doesn't happen because they just preach the gospel and don't really care what my objections are because no sane person would have any objections to a theory that's been around so long (many dead theories having been around longer). Any person who responds doesn't care what I say, they just care to convert me to their religion. Why would anyone have a physics forum just to show off how much they agree with and out-recite everyone else?