Reference Frames according to Philochrony

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Asexperia, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Anyone worth their salt would never presume that.

A lot of good science can yield "mistruths". Pseudoscience is what you seem to be illustrating. It is (among other things) the deliberate charade of arguing some personal view by the application of random formulas or principles which are supposed to prop it up.

That would invalidate all of the rest of your statements.

Ohm's law explains the natural relationship between voltage, current and resistance. It's one of a family of laws that are linear.

Here you're categorically wrong. "Laws" and "reference frames" are not equivalent.

It's determined by the initial height and velocity of the weight plus the length or the arm. But it's not clear what you are trying to say about reference frames in this statement.

In common usage, it wouldn't be relativistic if it were negligible.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Posted by M. D.:
    Wise words. Thanks a lot.

Posted by Sibilia:
    That's humility.

Posted by Aqueous:
    What's the difference? Can you explain it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. brucep Valued Senior Member

This alone should buy you a ticket out of here.

"The laws of Physics are true only under certain conditions or frames of reference."

Ignorance is a choice. You continue to remain ignorant by choice. They should call this section of the forum 'rump dump'. Based on the crap that gets posted her.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Posted by Brucep:
    You don't care the way I think.

And besides,

There are people who know a lot, these are intelligent. There are others who are prudent and sensible, they are wise. Some intelligent people with no wisdom become reckless.

8. brucep Valued Senior Member

I care that you've chosen ignorance. Because of the nonsense it drives you to post in this forum. Intellectual dishonesty is a product of choosing ignorance. For you the choice is scientific illiteracy. You're not wise you're a ignorant crank by choice.

9. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

My interest is the discussion on knowledge, not on female gossip. Next time try to bring some contribution to the thread. I am both wise and intelligent.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Off topic, but I have to ask:

You prefer male gossip? Have you got something against women?

11. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

I have nothing against women, but the gossip. In Latin-american culture women are mostly gossipy.

12. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

DIMENSIONS

One dimension is the direction in which are projected the reference points and generate the line or the length (1D), the area or the surface (2D), the volume (3D) and the time (4D). The length is projected towards the right or towards the left of the reference point (R. P.). The height is projected upwards or downwards of R. P. The width is projected forward or backward of R. P. The time is only projected from before to after (We know from experience). Although with no chromnesia we wouldn't perceive time. Without memory an experience would always seem new and we wouldn't distinguish between past and future. Time is the dimension of becoming, even in Mathematics treats time as a dimension of space. The dimensions of space generate forms, the becoming generates new changes and new beings.

Why the use of two concepts: becoming and time?
    Because the becoming is real and perceptible and time is a mathematical entity.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
  13. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Sibilia, I really like your artistic way of expressing ideas. Like poetry in motion. Keep it up, I enjoy reading it.

14. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Thank you very much. Eres muy amable.

MIND AND DIMENSIONS

The representation is the ability to evoke images from the senses. Thought is the act of intelligence. Intelligence is the ability to handle abstract symbols. Imagination is the ability to form ideas that aren't originated in the senses.
    We can think of a fourth dimension of space, but neither we can represent it (mentally) nor we can imagine it, nor we intuit it because doesn't exist. We can think of time and intuit it (It exists) but neither represent it nor imagine it. Using a measure of time, e.g. 30 sec, we think and intuit that interval.
    To represent, to imagine and to think are different.

A projection of the fourth dimension of space. The tesseract in movement

Time is an epiphenomenon of becoming.

Epiphenomenon: A secondary phenomenon that results from and accompanies another.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
  15. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

PHILOCHRONY

The Philochrony is the theory that describes the properties of space and duration, and the relationships between them. Space is characterized for having extension and three dimensions (length, height and width). Duration is characterized for having becoming (continuous succession of changes) and one dimension (time).
    Speed ​​is the magnitude that relates space and duration indicating the distance traveled in the time unit.

Do the trajectories exist in the space-time graphics really?

"You're still at 3 feet from me. Your "trajectory" in the space-time graphic is a straight vertical line shown in the figure".

X axis: distance (meters). Y axis: time (seconds).

The trajectories in space-time graphics are not real, they are only observable if the observer is outside of time, and no observer can be outside of time. In the graphic, the time of the observer and the subject pass equal, parallel. This also applies to the curvature of space-time graphic. The curvature of light when passes near the sun is a real phenomenon and different to the curvature of space-time graphic. The light is bent by the sun gravity. This is a spatial curvature, and not of the space-time.

16. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

MODIFIED GRAPHIC

"You're still at 3 feet from me (green). Your "trajectory" (red) in the space-time graphic is a straight vertical line shown in the figure".

17. brucep Valued Senior Member

You're a bonehead concerning physics and reality. I'm never stupid enough to speak poorly of women. Most women I know would think you're a scientific illiterate and a bit of a bigot.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  18. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Brucep, it's not my intention to offend anyone. I'm not judgmental and I hate dealing personal matters in the forums. I have exposed my ideas and have been flexible to the criticism and I have defended respecting even who attacks me. Among the ideas that I posted there are many that are obvious, but clash with the current trend.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
  19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

What conditions or frames are the laws of physics not true?

20. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

We can't use the formula (law) of uniform circular motion in the uniform linear motion.
    The laws of the microcosm (atom) do not apply to the macrocosm. That is, quantum theory does not apply to the planets.
    First is the reference frame and later the law.

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

WTF? We can't use the law of subtraction for division, either - what does that have to do with anything?

Sure they do.

Sure it does - the macroscopic is a result of the microscopic quantum effects.

You don't have the slightest idea what a reference frame is do you?

22. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Posted by origin:
    You didn't understand my answer.

Are you really sure? Do you know something or not?

Have you read all my posts? Sure not.

23. brucep Valued Senior Member

You look it up. You're ignorance is not my problem. It's your problem. Posting nonsense in this forum is offensive by my standards. This is completely stupid:

"The laws of Physics are true only under certain conditions or frames of reference"

Origin is perfectly fine. You're the one with communication problems.