Redheads Need More Anesthesia

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Orleander, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Is that you Jesse ? Are you stalking again ? Guys if this person is Jesse you are in the presence of one of the most fucking beautiful Woman ever and I mean ever created . God I hope you are not Jesse , cause you will tease my butt for all the things I have said on this forum . Maria said you and her been hanging . Now that shocked Me . That is if you are Jesse

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'm liking the crazy level on this thread. Please to continue.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

It is horse lore that states there is no steed more enduring than a chestnut mare, which for you non-horse sorts, is a reddish brown body coat with either same color or mixed color mane and tale. I own two chestnut Morgan mares, affectionately called 'the red witches' for they are a clever and playful pair.

In vanity, I see that my own waist length hair pulled back, mirrors the color of the flaxen tailed mare, reddish brown with 'natural blond highlights, lol......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is a thoroughbred, not my horse, but it gives one the idea of coat and tail color. My pretty girl has lovely blond streaks in her reddish brown tail.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sniffy Banned Banned

8. Pinwheel Banned Banned

9. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

LOL did anyone survive that meeting?

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

That is a lot of red heads in one place . I was going to say sense this thread was started I have noticed Missoula has a high percentage of red heads . Until I saw your picture I thought it was true