Reason to like americans?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by weed_eater_guy, May 22, 2008.

1. Roman Banned Banned

Your sarcasm was poorly executed.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

A lot of french humour is based round that assumption....

Q.."What do you call a pretty woman in England"

A.."A tourist"......lol

And Obesety has become a lot more widespread in the UK in the past 15 years..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

What does a French woman put behind her ears to attract men?
    Her ankles.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

You're right. I apologise profusely. Like I said, no more jokes.

*lowers head and walks off* http://images.artnet.de/artwork_images/113308/150355.jpg

8. Roman Banned Banned

Just do better next time. Try harder or something.

9. Myles Registered Senior Member

That's true but that Brits have a long way to go to catch up with the Yanks. Some cowboys need re-inforced horses. Look at Hoss Cartright !

And as for those wretched Waltons, destroying the environment by chopping down every last tree on Walton Mountain.

Then you have all those people with pearly white teeth munching their way through burgers, fries, tacos and other rubbishy food before waddling off to sprawl out in front of the TV and watch heart-rending tales about little boys and their dawgs.

When they are not eating, American men talk about nothing but money, especially their tax -dollars. I once overheard an American say " a dollar free of tax is a tax-free dollar ". I'm still trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Then they have their heroes, like the guy who lived in a shoebox in the Bible belt and, owing to diligence and prayer, made it to the White House.

I shall be covering this and much more in the book I am writing: Can anyone get on in America ? Fat chance

10. Myles Registered Senior Member

Don't you mean he should be executed for his sarcasm.
    Please note that I am sincere !

11. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

He's a she, by the way.

12. Myles Registered Senior Member

Genderbender "!

13. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

I've reported you for that direct insult. I'm highly offended.:splat:

14. Roman Banned Banned

Wow, no sense of humor....

15. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Oh my word Roman...

*pats you on the head*

Bless.

16. Myles Registered Senior Member

So, you're a sheep in wolf's clothing !

17. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

*nods*

18. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

We are no-way near as fat as the Americans! As for the girls, I don't know how good a measure this is, but I'd say about 1 in 5 girls are hot in the UK.

19. Reiku Banned Banned

I don't want to say anything to get any americans angry here... but in response to Scot, just after the OP, i think shallow is a very accurate word...... ..... but for me, its the countries patriotic nature that gets up my noes.

20. Reiku Banned Banned

And yes, Blue is right -- we are no way near as obese as America. That's because our staple diet doesn't consist of daily macdonalds.

21. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I love Americans.

I do.
    Especially the girls.
    Now admittedly, I'm a little bit long in the tooth these days and the sight of a jelly-roll-parker arse can set my libidometre( yes, that's libidometre, not libby domitor or even libidometer) to twelve on the booty scale.
    Fuck those snake hipped Pommie chicks with their aerobic routines and friggin' polite is as pilates does smugness. I want a real woman whose softness knows no bounds and who is not bound by modern Eastern models of sveltness. I want a broad who's broad, whose belt is not bordered by boyness.
    Yes, bring me a mid-western mamma whose father was prob'ly a farmer, her M(O)m was a porker, her brother's a dawker and god knows I'll fawk'er, if only she sing star spangled banner.

22. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

LOL....I'd like to reserve one copy please

23. tim840 Registered Senior Member

Americans aren't as bad as everyone thinks. Very few people I know are fat (actually, I probably know more skinny people than fat people). And it seems like everyone thinks Americans are stupid, too. Sure, we've got our fair share of idiots over here. But there's plenty of really smart people too.