Reality or Imaginary?

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Sep 30, 2005.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

say we were all conjoured up by somethings imagination, how are we to beleieve everything we know as existance to actually exist in the real form, known as "outside the conjouring of thought". we jusdge everything on 5 senses alone according to science is that fact or philosophy that we are infact real.

seriosu replies only please i beg you.
    thanks,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Onefinity Registered Senior Member

Does it matter?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

nope not atall.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Firstly I would have to ask; If we judged everything by our 5 senses alone, why and/or how would we have the inclination of being possibly conjoured up by something's imagination, what to speak of understanding existence as opposed to non-existence?

Jan Ardena.

8. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Even if we (our entire universe) are the thoughtforms of somethings imagination, the data we receive via our senses is still valid. Our reality may be one removed but it is still 'real'. It is probability curve. There is no 100% or 0%.

I can't find the words. Oh well.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i agree but, there valid as "real" to us because everything in this existance is real to us.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Do the rabbits run away from our forms when we approach? Do the great birds fly away at our presence? They see that we are real so that would make me think we cannot be a dream for then the animale wouldn't see us at all.

11. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

It's not just humans who are in the dream.
    There are no individual creatures.
    Individuality is created by the mind.
    There is only one self, but it has many bodies.

It sounds like you are a better person than me.
    1t 5ounds li4e you 6re a better per5on tha2 me.
    1t 5ou2ds li43 you 6re a b3tt3r p3r5on 7ha2 me.
    17 50u2d5 L1k U 6r3 6 b3773r p3r502 7h62 m3.
    17 50u2d5 714 U 6r 6 b3773r p3r502 7h62 m3.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2005
  12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

"It's not just humans who are in the dream.
    There are no individual creatures.
    Individuality is created by the mind.
    There is only one self, but it has many bodies."

correct if we can see it then it would also be part of the "conjoured thought "

13. VitalOne Banned Banned

It goes both ways.....

I can say that the external world and the internal world are the samething, and indifferent from each other

in other words, you can find the external world in the internal world, and the internal world in the external world, there's no separation

14. Onefinity Registered Senior Member

No separation, yet difference. Why the (appearance of) difference?

15. Arcane Guest

The world would be meaningless of mind and matter werent somehow intertwined. However, the difference is relative depending on who you ask.

Arc

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

it is very serious and funny at the same time

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

we could all be the imagination of some kind of bieng wich has a super evolved brain with wierd and strange brainwave patterns and ability to use 100% of his 5000000 mile wide brain. wich gives him all kinda of telepathic telecinetic telecanesis powers able to conjure up matter from its own thoughts, and all the animals that have been created in existance that have been extinct, the big brain guy made them exstinct in some glorious way because he was bored of them, and wanted more sophisticated toys and now we are here.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

and who made the big brained guy??

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

he is god or or something lets say why not. he created himself because he too is a conjoured up thought of his own brain! and thats how we all exist i have proof but its in my other pants.

20. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I believe that the mind is considered the sixth sense organ. Your true nature is said to be infinite awareness.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

when you think about it..'5 senses' is so...categorical. it is language which is really only words. is the Earth infinite for example? is is sphere shaped....i feel sense are too. there is a spectrum of sense......from say limited sense of smell to smell whih includes deep emotions which in themselves are fractally infinite....and....and we hve te interelation of sense such as with hearing colours, seeing sound, etc........which can be felt in deeper senses of consciousness

22. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I suppose that if the canvas is infinite, so are the possibilities of imagination.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

beautiful way of putting it.....(says the artist..hehe)