Rape victim, 13, stoned to death - and you guessed it...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by w1z4rd, Nov 2, 2008.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

If people are claiming that a 13 year old requested to be stoned to death than why should people care?

Well, caring is one thing but what can be done about it? Stopping this stuff how?

Go there and tell them not to do it? no way will that do anything.

Go to war? I doubt that will happen anytime soon and i dont see a reason it should happen.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You'd actually have to read the books before offering comment, but we all know you never read anything before assaulting it, evidently.

Who cares, that has nothing to do with the false claim you made in light of the evidence I presented.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The "light" of your evidence does not describe those "Islamic" "militants" who are being tortured. Just as it has nothing to do with the Somalians.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

sam, sam, sam. wait, listen.
    this situation in somalia has nothing to do with somalians, their opinion in this matter is moot.
    on the other hand this has everything to do with world security.
    no one nation is ever going to rule somalia plain and simple.
    france, britain, russia, india, china, america, they all have a stake in the outcome and none of them are going to simply walk away.

10. Bells Staff Member

:bugeye:

So avid enforcers of the Qu'ran and Sharia Law are what to you? Those who use guns and other weapons to instill fear in the population and force them to adopt their brand of Sharia Law or Islam.. what are they? Boy Scouts?

Had they been black, white, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, and attempted to use warfare and weapons to instill fear and try to force people to fall into line with their beliefs or force them to adopt their beliefs or using force and militant tactics to force a particular agenda, they would have been called militants... ergo.. black militants, white militants, Christian militants, Jewish militants.. getting the drift there?

And of course, not to forget the disclaimer since we appear to have veered completely off topic again to discuss what you think a 'militant' is and to discuss the prison photos from Abu Grahib because well.. they are apparently relevant to "arseholes" who decided to stone a 13 year old girl.. oh wait.. not they aren't...

Ah.. I forgot.. I should have said "arsehole" militant of the Qu'ranic persuasion of belief.. may also be known as Islamic militant or extremist who attempt to use force and fear as a means of control and attempt to justify said force through the use of own religious ideology that may or may not be agreed upon by the members of the population.

Such "arseholes" also exist amongst other religious groups or persuasions.. who will use violence and fear as an attempt to force others into their belief structure. Such "arseholes" exist in just about all faiths, be it Christianity, Jews, etc..

I'll be sure to have that as the disclaimer in each of my posts that deal with religious extremism or extremists..

11. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

That disclaimer was funny

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Someone like you would find a pile of dead Muslims funny, wouldn't you.

How dishonorable.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Why would a pile of dead people be funny?

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Depends on the dead people and the people who are viewing the pile, don't it?

Wouldn't a pile of dead, convicted pedophiles be somewhat "funny" to a group of parents of dead little kids raped and killed by pedophiles?

And, of course, I could make some comments about Muslim terrorists, but then I'd probably get banned, so I won't say it.

See? It's a matter of perspective, I think. Although I'm not sure the use of the word "funny" is exactly appropriate, do you?

Baron Max

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Let's present both perspectives:

1) People are brought into a room with a pile of dead bodies. They will most likely be aghast and nauseated. These effects would also most likely not change to laughter even if they are then told it is a pile of convicted pedophiles.

2) People are asked to view a pile of dead bodies and are told before they go in that it is a pile of convicted pedophiles. Most would not be interested in viewing the pile but would be happy in knowing of the pedophiles demise.

Somehow "funny" doesn't seem appropriate.

Of course, DiamondHearts fallaciously and dishonestly assigned viewing a pile of dead Muslims to a comment made of a disclaimer.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't forget the athiests.

Though of course, their idea of "justice" is to send troops for collateral damages to evolve the savages. And being highly advanced, they don't use stones to kill the innocent, they use cluster bombs and shrapnel.

So much nicer:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  17. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

This thread makes no sense.

What the hell are you lot talking about?

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I've been giving Bells a hard time.

19. Bells Staff Member

George Bush is an atheist?

Holy crap Sam. I am more surprised than if you'd said he was a Scientologist.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, thats NATO troops. Most of them are from atheist societies.

21. Bells Staff Member

I believe it is a two way street my dear!

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Oh am I supposed to be having a hard time?

23. Bells Staff Member

Linky link?

And the US is a member of NATO.. So...

Anywho.. they bomb the bejesus out of them and then adopt them and give them a 'better life in a better country'.. apparently having all limbs attached in Iraq is much worse than having zero limbs but living in the West. We're good that way.