Rape victim, 13, stoned to death - and you guessed it...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by w1z4rd, Nov 2, 2008.

1. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Rights Group Says Teen Who Reported Rape Was Accused Of Adultery, Then Killed In Packed Stadium

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/01/world/main4562850.shtml

This is so so so sick. How much longer must the world suffer these disgusting beliefs?

The argument "its just a few people" seems to be a bs argument when you see packed stadiums to a stoning of a rape victim.

Words cant express the hate I feel for the bs behind acts of depravity such as this one.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carcano Valued Senior Member

This is how Muslim men maintain their honour...by policing the chastity of their women.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

There was some guy that tried to save her. He got killed as well.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its hardly a normal society

http://www.amnestyusa.org/document.php?id=ENGPRE200810317930&lang=e

Its interesting though, that the 25% of children who die under the age of 5 are less newsworthy than one rape victim.

8. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Yeah, if Russia and China would stop selling the stinking muslim terrorists there weapons it would be a hellava nice place.

Pity about the Muslim sponsored genocide happening there.

Biggest problems in Africa right now or Muslim militias and larger countries selling weapons to these militia groups.

Most major conflicts and genocides in Africa involve Islamic forces. Nigeria, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, etc ,etc

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Russia and China? Heh. Siad Barre was an American puppet. The Americans have been conducting covert operations in Somalia ever since he was overthrown.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2524

10. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

I dont care about the past, I care about whats happening now, and if the yanks are running operations in Somalia.. GOOD FOR THEM!.

The fking siff muslim terrorists, dont walk around with M16 or M60 machine guns, they walk around with the Russian/Polish AK-47 and loads of Chinese hardware.

I hope the yanks run more operations in Africa.. It needs help from this Islamic terrorist slaughterfest.

If the yanks wanted to run operations in my country.. I would even help. Anything to stop this sickness from spreading.

11. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

That is really really cruel, I have no words to express my sadness and anger!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

No Islamic soceity is.

The RoP strikes again.

Interesting that's all you have to say about the rape and murder of a 13 year old girl. I wonder how you would feel about it if you were raped and accused of adultery.

13. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Somebody please explain me, what is actually happening in Somalia? Also, even if somebody is proven to do adultery, what is the punishment according to Islam? According to a link I read, it is 100 times of flogging, not stoning to death. The news say she was raped! Isn't it should be the rapers who should be punished?!

I don't believe what I read, I hope it's just a hoax. I'm so sorry but I feel so angry, it's beyond my understanding!

14. voyager Registered Member

i wouldn't worry about it too much.
    muslims in america or britain or europe or russia or any other developed country have more sense than that.

ever hear of fear, uncertainty, and doubt? some people are better at playing on those 3 than others, and word of mouth is the best way to do it.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If it's all the fault of the Americans, SAM, why aren't those people using American-made weapons? All of them use Russian and Chinese made AK-47s. In all of the pictures I've ever seen of terrorists or "freedom fighters", none of them carry any American made weapons.

Methinks ye're anti-American bias is showing, SAM.

Baron Max

16. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

How can people stone her to death after being raped or even commit adultery? She is just 13, maybe is very very poor! And the stoning was watched by 1000 of spectators? What kind of people live there? What kind of HUMAN?!

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

The news reporters tell us what to worry about or be concerned about. Ain't got nothin' to do with good or bad or evil ....it's what sells advertising. And we're all good little consumers, so we obey the Almighty News Media.

Baron Max

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Some people are good people, some people are evil people .....and the great majority of people are just plain ol' people who don't do much of anything.

Baron Max

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ever hear of the SOVMAT program in the CIA?

http://books.google.com/books?id=YS...=X&oi=book_result&resnum=7&ct=result#PPA63,M1

20. voyager Registered Member

this is the reaction these people are hoping for.
    it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the people that did the stoning were actually muslim haters.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ever hear of AK-47s, SAM? The USA, even the CIA, don't purchase guns from Russia and China, and hand them out to the terrorists. And yet, the terrorists all carry Russian- or Chinese-made weapons. Interesting, huh?

Methinks your anti-American bias is showing, SAM.

Baron Max

22. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

I don't know who did the stoning, whether they are muslims or muslim haters, but the fact is that a 13 year old is stoned to death and 1,000 people were just watching. I don't read much news, but I find the whole thing is truly depressing!!

My deepest condolence for the family, I hope they know how sorry I feel for their lost, and I hope somebody will do something to stop the craziness!

I have no further comments.

23. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

You buy AK-47`s for around $150 in my part of Africa. The black market is flooded with them.

Russia sold 50 tanks recently to Kenya.. and loads of other weapons. Those got taken by those pirates.

Thing is, problem in Africa is not the yanks.. if anything they give more aid than anyone, and they are welcome in our country. Problem is China sponsoring the current Islamic genocide in Sudan (they have control of the current "government"), and Russian and Chinese sponsored wars for resources in Africa.

They trade mostly weapons for african resources.

If America and Russia were the problem in the past, Islam, Russia and China are its problem today.