Rape Rooms In Iraq

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Gustav, Mar 22, 2006.

1. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Oh come on.

Of course it's the rapist's fault that he rapes someone, but that's not the point.

Would you let females work in prisons as wardens? Actually, there's a point, do they let them work there these days? I hadn't thought of that.

Anyway my point is, soldiers are usually shit thick, and shit thick people are generally rather primal, and tend to rape people etc. especially since they are brainwashed killers and that sort of thing.

It's like dangling a piece of meat in front of a ravenous lion.

You just don't do it.

The equality whiners shouldn't be surprised when this kind of thing happens. Nature does not respect equality; it's the model the world runs on, so why the fuck should we take the time to try to artificially introduce it when clearly it doesn't work? If it was a successful thing don't you think 1) History would be full of it, especially the most successful nations (who so far have used slavery and had none of this "sexism" and "racism" stuff) and would have occured in less than ultra-comfortable modern conditions and 2) The animal kingdom would be full of examples of fairness and equality?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

the conversation is about a woman's right to not be raped just because she is forced into a group of "shit thick" soldiers (as you so eloquently put it).

a soldier isnt any different than another person, it is incredibly stupid to brand all soldiers as stupid, or whatever you were trying to say there.

natural equality? did anyone ever say anything about it? rape is a social problem. it involves the interaction between 2 human beings. all humans deserve social equality. i stand by my statement.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Stand by it all you want. There is no good reason for women to be soldiers. The same physical weakness that makes them vulnerable to rape, makes them poor soldiers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Could you please stop with this "the conversation is about xxxx" crap? I realise what the conversation is about.

Has it never occured to you that conversations are fluid things and the topic does not have to stay exactly the same all the time?

8. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

when you try to change the conversation to shift the blame onto legislation allowing women into the military, then yes...i think the topic needs to stay the same as it started.

its called a red herring, and you are engaging in it.

9. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Gustav; Nice post!

I think this sort criminal conduct by the military doesn’t only apply to our forces. From time to time there are reports in other country’s army. Although searching for reliable data and statistics is extremely difficult, …possibly because this kind of crimes are equally covered as if they were state secret or red taped as national security events. There is no doubt that it reflects a small, but never the less significant sector of our advanced and civilized societies that maintain moral and ethical values dated back to prehistoric time.

The problem becomes more pronounced, when those are holding leading position, particularly in the military and are by consensus followed by the majority of ignorant parasitic servants, that although may not commit the crime, they are passively tolerating it.

I think the best way in trying to picture how other backwards cultures see us, particularly those from Afghanistan, or Iraq, it to pay attention to the types of crimes that we tolerate among ourselves with all kinds of pretensions.

10. Gustav Banned Banned

absolutely. the name of the game is misogynism of the institutional kind. i believe vincent extended the topic to include other orgs...cops, firefighters...that have a similar culture. perhaps of resentment/whatnot and not hatred per se.

another interesting angle is fucking and its consequences. the non forcible kind

*Pfc. Lynndie England, the 21-year-old photographed holding a leash attached to an Iraqi prisoner, became pregnant during an affair with another soldier at the Abu Ghraib prison compound in Iraq.

*During the 1991 Persian Gulf war, the press branded the destroyer tender USS Acadia the "Love Boat" after 36 sailors — 10 percent of the women aboard — became pregnant while deployed in support of Operation Desert Storm.

*Of British forces in southern Iraq, 82 women were sent home in 2003 after discovering they were pregnant, reported the London Daily Telegraph, which quoted government number. link

*Although the military brass has been loath to admit it, the increased presence of women in the military serving in integrated units has made military discipline more challenging. While some advocates of women in the military have argued that women's presence would improve behavior, in fact, there is much evidence to suggest it has had the opposite effect. For years now, the military has ignored substantial evidence that the new sex-integrated military interferes with unit cohesion and results in less discipline.

Putting young men and women at their sexual prime in close proximity to each other 24 hours a day increases sexual tension. Allegations of sexual harassment, even rape, have become commonplace. In February, the Pentagon reported that it had received 112 complaints of sexual assault or rape in the previous 18 months from women in military units in the Central Command unit of operations, which includes Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.

In addition, the pregnancy rate among female soldiers serving in Iraq, most of whom are unmarried, is rumored to be unusually high. The Pentagon has resisted releasing precise figures, even when pressed to do so. Last year, one female Marine actually gave birth on a warship deployed off Kuwait. But while we don't know what the overall pregnancy rate is among female soldiers serving in Iraq today, in Operation Desert Storm it reached 15 percent and was the single largest cause of evacuation from Bosnia during U.S. deployments there.

Military service has become heavily sexualized, with opportunities for male and female soldiers, sailors and Marines to engage in sexual fraternization, which, though frowned upon -- and in certain circumstances, forbidden -- is almost impossible to prevent. link

pregnancy is also a ticket home

anyways, back to the op..... whats the point of soldiering if you cant rape and pillage? huh? answer me that, maggots!

/kidding

11. Gustav Banned Banned

hmm

*Pregnancy among female troops in Iraq appears to be increasing the losses (troops sent home for illness or injury conditions) by as much as four percent. The U.S. Department of Defense is refusing to disclose exactly how many female troops are being sent home early from Iraq because of pregnancy.

This has always been a touchy subject, as, for many years, some female soldiers have deliberately gotten pregnant to either avoid overseas duty, or to get sent home early. Military regulations do not allow a pregnant soldier to stay in a combat zone or aboard a warship at sea. During the 1991 Gulf War, one support ship (the USS Arcadia) had ten percent (36) of its female sailors sent home due to pregnancy. Currently, about eight percent of the troops in Iraq are going home early because of medical conditions. About two thirds of these evacuations are for illness and accidents, the rest for combat injuries. Past experience has shown that one to ten percent of female troops leaving a ship, or overseas combat zone, because of pregnancy.

The variation in pregnancy depends on the quality of commanders, and morale among the female troops. About ten percent of the troops in Iraq are female. It’s most likely that only a few percent of them are getting sent home early because of pregnancy. So the pregnancy is apparently increasing the medical evacuations by about four percent (430 women over a 12 month period).

Eventually, the Department of Defense will release the actual numbers, and it will be interesting to see exactly what this particular morale indicator was during the Iraq operations. link

12. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Soon they'll be bringing their fucking kids with them too.

13. Singularity Banned Banned

So Are U all proud of the Soldiers ?

Dont U wana get rid of all military from this planet ?

14. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

So, I take it everypone in this discussion who is not American and rags on America would rather be left alone. Alright, doable. First each of your nations should repay the money we have loaned you in financial aid at prime +5. We'll take US currency or goods. Second we will not be assisting any of you anymore, no matter what. We don't care I your being systematically wiped out by your neighbors, no help. You want to go to school here, you better be young and get straight A's. You want to imigrate, convince your nation to apply for statehood, or at least be prepared to adjust to our culture. If you want to visit you get 90 days, that is it. No more.

15. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Thats the reality of war. He is not making fun he is making a point.

16. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

It is institutions in your country that lend money for PROFIT. Not for the wellness of those people.

You poor deluded American. You have no idea do you? Your government won't do that because it needs to stay in power and make $. The US won't interfere unless their own influence and wealth is threatened, or to make even more $, ignoring the effects their actions may have on many other people's physical/mental/financial wellness. That isn't a US problem but a problem with humanity. It's in the nature of living beings to do whatever is needed to survive and satisfy its own needs (even the drive to die for something that is not yourself comes from your own needs).

If you're refering to WW2, the US had to interfere or The Third Reich would have spread beyond the ability of anyone to crush it. In a few years all the major Western powers would have been absorbed into The Third Reich. It would have crushed the US at some point.

17. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

LOL those would be better terms than what the UK had to pay the US for both world wars. I think if you went back in history and offered those loan conditions to the UK they'd prefer them far more than what they historically had to pay for all those rusty destroyers.

Can I get that in writing?

No thanks, it's free here. Don't fancy remortgaging our homes just to go to one of your universities.

Stop waving your flag.

18. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Wakeup mate!

You pay. They don't. How come?

$35 billion. As much money as China will spend on its military this year. As much as Americans will spend on weight loss plans. That's how much money is owed to the U.S. government in fines and penalties from corporations and individuals, according to an investigation by The Associated Press.

And yet the money goes uncollected. Why?

None of the government agencies we contacted wanted to talk publicly about the problem, but they admit it is real. Some agencies suggest they just don't have the people to collect. Some say these offenders who have broken all sorts of regulations for workplace safety, the environment, consumer protection, you name it, often can't pay anyway. So, these regulators suggest, it is good to at least use the threat of fines to extract promises of better behavior.

Still, at the Department of Motor Vehicles in Washington, D.C., I met Oscar Keys, who had just finished paying $270 worth of parking tickets. He wasn't happy when we told him the federal government has let $35 billion of fines go uncollected. As he put it: If the government is collecting money from me, shouldn't it collect money from everyone, including big businesses?
    Posted By Tom Foreman, CNN Correspondent: 10:07 AM

19. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

35 billion? We give out several times that in foreign aid every year and have for decades. We lent france, the UK, and Germany to rebuild after WWII and have any of them paid that? No. Do they ride the US every chance they get? Yes. Is the American public sick and tired of being villianized for doing the right thing? Yes. Am I sick of being maligned for loving my country? Yes.

20. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

You can love it all you want, but not blind-love I hope, since you failed to see that the title on this thread is “Rape Rooms in Iraq” and not some financial discussion about investments and dividends since WWII

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Like what? Bombing kids? Nuking schoolgirls? Selling WMDs to a country and then starving it for 10 years and then invading it for supposedly posessing WMDs which you sold it even though it didn't actually have any and then lying to your own people about it?

22. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Do you realize how contradictory that stament is. We sold them WMD but thery don't have them? Odd, I think I'd remember where I put a WMD.

So the president was mistaken about some WMD's, the CIA reported they had some reason to believe they were there. Not only that we found all the supplies needed to make chemical WMD in a ready to assemble form. Not to metion he violated several times a treaty he signed with us the last time he fell militarily advenurous and annexed Kuwait.

23. Singularity Banned Banned

They invaded them

for the WMD

but instead they seized all the oils wells

and the Iraqi Nuclear Research Center

it was left unsecured for anyone to rob,

When all the Nuke and Radioactive Things were gone

The UN had to give free replacements for the robbed radioactive things in possesion of the poor,

So do U still think there is GOD ?