Rape and Nudist colonies?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by S.A.M., Apr 21, 2010.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Okay this is more of a random thought than a free thought.

Are there any stats on the incidence of forced sexual intercourse at nudist colonies? There are so many men who point out clothing as protection against unwanted advances, so what happens when all bets are off?

Where would one look for such stats?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I don't think you will find many instances of same. It is my understanding that most nudist colonies are self regulating. If you don't obey the rules, you get tossed out. As for "so many men" pointing out clothing as a protection from unwanted advances, I would say that is probably more associated with the culture than men at large.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Imagine women all naked and men with hard ons, lol what a fucked up world the girls would know all men got hard thinking of them lol

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I think the bi-annual Rape Statistics in Nudist Colonies magazine would be a good start, if not try google.

This thread needs more pics....

P.S.: Amazon also has a book listed, The Rapist's Guide to FKK beaches....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This dude is highly suspect!

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

My bet would be that the sexual assault rates at country clubs, city parks, church grounds, and school playgrounds, are all much higher.

Nudist colonies are seldom hotbeds of sexual activity in general, compared with - say - resort hotels, or college dorms, or religious pilgrimages. Lots of old people around, families and kids, not much hormonal desperation in the air.

Those men are full of shit, attempting to excuse the inexcusable.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  9. John99 Banned Banned

i am fairly certain it is also much more difficult to get away with on what would be considered a 'colony'.