Rape a wife

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by arauca, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billvon Valued Senior Member

The one valid argument, I would think, is explicit consent beforehand. But as you say it would be a difficult argument to make.

Agreed. Another 'gray area' as Balerion referred to it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

I am visiting sentenced inmates for 2 years on every Saturday, and prior I visited prior trail inmates for over 5 years . I aM not as good as your mother , There was a Spanish speaking inmate he had his appeal submitted for 17 years finally he had his day in court and he is free

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pantaz Registered Member

You're making it sound like his lawyer filed an appeal then sat around for 17 years. Give us the docket number and let's look at the timeline of what actually transpired.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. arauca Banned Banned

The man is out I do not know were he is . But I met him several occasions, He told me " they are trying to make him to admit his gilt to reduce his charge " and he would not admit , and there was new evidence of other person that committed the crime and from no help from outside ( prison ) it is hard to prepare an appeal, What had been useful are Law students that become interested some of the cases . Normally professional lawyers just rip the off and do nothing and many inmate are skeptical of lawyers .

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

Before you said "And we all have proof that her "forced sex" claim is indeed true and she did not just made it up . . ." trying to imply that her claim of rape was false.

Now you are saying she was raped, but it was someone else who raped her? Sounds like your story is changing.

Perhaps you should refrain from posting about this until you have the story straight. Otherwise the inconsistencies makes it pretty hard to take seriously.

9. arauca Banned Banned

I think you should stay away because you screw things up. I used to have some respect for you , but after this . good by

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Closure and redirect

Mod Hat — Closure and redirect

The laziness of your approach to what is, in fact, a very important problem unsettling the human endeavor.

That is to say, the idea of a controversial question is not in and of itself troubling, but no, the discussion is not required to start from square zero just because.

It is actually a bit insulting to the community's intelligence—regardless of what anyone actually thinks of that intelligence—to construe the question as you have:

How can be considered " rape " a married husband with his wife living in the same house and sharing the same bed ?

The most obvious answer is that despite being married, a couple is still two people. He no more can force himself upon his wife sexually than block her from receiving a blood transfusion or cancer treatment because his God tells him so. Her body does not belong to him. This is self-evident.

As such, I would suggest that if you seriously intend to undertake this question, you do so according to some reasonable thesis instead of randomly presuming the forfeiture of human rights in order that a woman become married.

What you ask is an extraordinary question—and that is understating it, to be certain—in light of what is self-evident.

If you're going to be so undignified, at least do so pretending a modicum of dignity. Who knows? Maybe you'll be the most famous philosopher ever, the guy who finally figured out how to justify rape.

Closed and filed appropriately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.