Rap is a style of lfie

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by draqon, Apr 20, 2008.

1. DeepThought Banned Banned

This thread is certainly contrary to the interests of the establishment, which cynically promotes racial unity only to create a larger class of brain dead consumers.
    Sometimes they do, but I admit it wasn't a very good example.

Black people can move together because they are closer the animal kingdom than other human races. The price we pay for greater intelligence is more independence from the cosmos, and each other.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Dispensing with any silly idea that you, you know, produce some evidence for the assertion:

• Women are generally better dancers than men.
    • Gay men are generally better dancers than straight men.
    Same explanations apply?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DeepThought Banned Banned

I've never observed any noticeable differences between men and woman or gays and straights when they dance.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

You need new glasses then.

8. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Or a functioning brain.

9. bonehead Registered Member

rap is crap and rappers are not musicians.

A Musician is a person who has taken the time to learn to play a musical instrument. rap is defined as, "Rhythmic African Poetry". So, yes, it may be rhythm but it is mostly entertainment and not music and the these, "rappers", are definately not musicians.
    The above definition also applies to hip-hop and any other variation of this genre of entertainment.

10. DeepThought Banned Banned

What a pathetic response, after you raised the initial points yourself.

Maybe your white pride is smarting at the thought of blacks dancing 'better' than you, so you bring gays and women into it?

Maybe the whole idea of difference makes you uncomfortable, because then people might judge you?

Safety in the herd is nice eh?

I'd love to hear you try to explain why gays and straights dance differently, because they don't. Presumably, you don't believe dancing has anything to do with the body, it's just like magic, it's about belief in 'yoself', lol.

Black people have very different bodies to us, leaner, much more muscle to fat and more fast twitch muscles, enabling them to synchronize their movements closely.

11. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

That's not what I meant at all.

12. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Enabling them to dance better!
    I don't necessarily think that is the reason in its entirity but fuck, mate you just won this week's hypocrite award.

13. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

A fucking what?

Rotfl - what the hell are you talking about?

Your observations mean jack shit my friend. Just for a laugh, why is it that black people appear to move as one when they dance? What about white people dancing, do they not move as one? and what about when you have bhangra nights, when asians dance do they not appear to move as one?

14. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

What about those rappers who have mastered the synthesis machine, would you call them musicians?

15. DeepThought Banned Banned

Whites and Asians try to move as one, but they can't do it as well as blacks.

If that frightens you it's not my fault.

16. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

The what ?

If you mean the way they sort of "cut & paste" loops of bits of other tunes & misc. sounds & whatnot, I'd say this makes them able technicians rather than skilled musicians.

Not that the results aren't catchy at times, but it still seems to me to be a different skill than knowing how to play the instrument which produced the original tune, or riff, or whatever.

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

What about Bobby Ferrin when he plays tunes on his chest. Aye.

18. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

That makes no sense at all.

Please explain!

:wallbang:

19. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Big words little man!!

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Well said.

21. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

So you rant about intelligence, but you resort to violence. Tens of thousands of years of human evolution and you still behave like an ape. I do not need to tear you down or threaten you my friend. You embarrass yourself simply by talking. It is you who makes black people look ignorant and stupid and beast like. Do you validate your existence through brute strength and violence? Is this how you feel complete? By believing that violence rather than intelligence is the answer?
    I am sad for you. I am sad that you have yet to evolve past the mentality of a dumb beast. I am sad that you are incapable of valid discussion and reason. I am sad that I am of the same species as you.

22. Kadark Banned Banned

Voldemort, what the hell are you going on about, man? You realize that you're fueling every single stereotype against blacks, don't you? The violence, the aggression, the anger, the hatred, etc. Be a little more civilized in your posts, and resist the urge to "shout" (as in, capitalizing your whole post and increasing the font size).

We all know that gendanken and DeepThought have shown their true idiotic and racist colours in this thread, but that is by no means an invitation for you to follow the same route. Let idiots like DeepThought believe that because their skin is lighter, they're inherently more intelligent than others. Use soft words and hard arguments. To simply insult the white race is no better than the garbage they're spewing.

23. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

You prove my point my friend.

I refuse to further engage in a race discussion with one as ignorant as you. I am sorry that you are incapable of peaceful discussion.

Good day sir.