Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mr. Hamtastic, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    hmmmm...

Which seedlings to cull, which seedlings to keep ?

Decisions, decisions...

Sure hope it don't rain to-morrow.

I wanna drag out the Hammer of the Underworld II and bust some more sod !

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

killjoy you are a farmer?!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Indeed.

I am the exo-urban peasant.

Cultivator of People's Collective Farm Number Zero !.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

so you make babies?

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Non Sequitur.

Your facts are un-coordinated.

9. draqon Banned Banned

you said you work on "People's collective farm" so people are collected on this farm...so that means this farm makes people...if you work there, than you make people...and people are made as babies.

10. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Ach.

So.

Ummm...

...errr...

...that is...

They are all clones, delivered by the "government".

They are not made here, nor do we utilize any "genetically engineered" seeds of any kind.

11. draqon Banned Banned

So its all Natural and Organic? :bugeye:

12. Exterminate!!! Registered Member

i started at the beginning of this thread and Hamtastic had me laughing so hard that i just had to get in on this.

The evil rabbit overlords: did they start viral videos? Is that why dramatic chipmunk is so popular?

And what's with lolcats?

Gnomes: That traveling one is delivering information to such evil rabbit overlords that are all over the world. Giving them our weaknesses.

Tiddlywinks/Paintwar: Personally if everything was the same color, you might get offended by the blind people who couldn't define the color of their state.
    And i'd feel bad for whatever country got pea green.

And about the people farm: the last thing we need is MORE people being cultivated. Just plant some orphans, grow them. Natural made, too.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Nonsense. That's in East Korea.

14. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

hmmm...

I dunno.

Is "Miracle Gro" organic ?

Canna be...

I got'sa no budget for ze atomic'a plow.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

My core hurts. Kind of like having someone persistently squeeze the long muscles around my spine. It goes deeper though...maybe withdrawal from those painkillers...

I'm hungry and bored, too.

I can't think of any good random thoughts....

If I sit and let my mind go blank, I start thinking of a pile of feces.

Shit. Feces. Waste. Hate. Want some sugar. Heavy eyes. Persistent dull ache in my core. Hungry. Tired. Anger. Hate. I suck. I'm a raw obscene thing that shouldn't be allowed to live. I am rape. I am hate. Yeah, I stole that line from Fear Factory. Weirdly, if I dig my knuckles into my lower sides really hard, I feel better. I think it's definitely opiate withdrawal, I always get those weird effects after taking them. Damn dysmenorrhea.

16. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

To the black Alsatian dog where I work on Tuesdays: I love you. You're such a magnificent canid. I love your neo-wolf morphology, your long black fur that makes dreadlock-like waves, and those big liquid brown eyes. I like you better than most humans. Humans piss me off.

To the asshole who tells me to not wash my hands even though there are rats in the area, and not to use opiates for pain so extreme I pass out....Screw you. You think you're so much wiser than me because you have life experience...sorry. Wise people don't tell people to not wash their hands and contract Weil's disease. Oh, and guess what? I have life experience too, though less extensive than yours, and it taught me to not be a judgemental asshat and to listen to logic and reason rather than my ego, which is more than I can say for you. You're a nice person, but only when people agree with everything you say. You should have learned better than that, you're decades older than me.

To the insect lying on my radiator: Try not to drown in the shower again.

To the little arachnid I narrowly missed injuring with my secateurs: sorry, little one. Go kill some flies to calm down.

To no one in particular: Yay, I'm severely dehydrated. I feel like my normal, lean, harsh looking self, instead of a bloated sack of water. Yippee. No, seriously, yippee. I love looking all whiplash lean and harsh. Soft watery flesh revolts me. I want to be uber unhealthily lean and infertile.

To the chavs who like so much to harass me: Fuck you. I'm not afraid of you. Go ahead, come follow me and shout at me some more. I'll have a camera on me next time, so I can take a picture of you and show it to the police. See if you still feel powerful when you're lying in a jail cell.

17. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

18. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

um...

so..

random...

isn't it hard to think of something random when asked to???

oh yeah..can't i get around the problem of avatar pics size?? it took me two hours to download about 50 which i like..they're all bigger than 19.5 kb.. so they either refuse to upload or just stand still..as the guy who is in my avatar should be like this..
    lol after searching for the original one(which i didn't find) i found those..which are along the same lines, but lengthened a lot with a lot of added scenes:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

moving avatars are great..too bad none are small enough to be used here..

19. draqon Banned Banned

lol everyone in my college is like crying and weeping and like all teary-eyed...cause of bad grades in classes...

20. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

got a bad feeling i'll be joining them soon:bawl:

21. draqon Banned Banned

me too :bawl:

we should all have like crying sessions where all the loosers and poor achievers will cry it all out for the rest of an hour and than it will all be recorder and re-edited into this hip hoppish sorta of dramatic music

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I can't get the other ones down to 19.5 kb, but this one wasn't a problem:

23. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Wow! That's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!

I'd actually copy that, but I've already decided on a winged wolverine across my upper back, when I've finished growing, which will probably be this year or next.