Random information

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Enigma'07, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Nuttyfish Guest

There's a flash toon of that, isn't there? Good laugh...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Spelling:
    Weltschmerz

Random information (and I have no clue where I picked this from): in a glass filled halfway with champagne, drop a raisin in the middle. It will go up, then down, then up, then down perpetually (theoretically). A mini perpetual machine.
    And it must be champagne.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

well, at least until the champagne goes flat.

I think the bubbles get caught up in the wrinkles of the raisin so no bubbles, no up/down. Thats my theory anyway... god help me, I can't believe I have a theory for that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Buffys:
    No need, I'm as fucked as you are.
    Got a theory for pubes.

I was thinking it had to do with the chemical buoyancy of champagne- the Dead Sea happens to be far more buoyant than other bodies of water because of its salt content.

Random information: its safer to have sex with a eunuch and they in fact can have erections. It all depends on the castration- its only possible if the testes were the only thing removed (obviously) and done after puberty. Roman women (including Livia, Caligula's gramma and Tiberious's wife) preferred eunuchs for the sexual liberty it promised in not getting pregnant.
    Eunuchs are also able to maintain erections longer than 'normal' men.
    *salivating*

8. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

But do they enjoy sex as much as fully-equipped men? And do they think about it as much?

If being castrated means you can still have a good time but never risk getting a woman into trouble, you'd think young men would do it voluntarily all the time!

I imagine it's only a minority of eunuchs, who have particularly strong pituitary gland function, who remain sexually capable.