Ramadan and women

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by (Q), Aug 21, 2010.

1. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

thats just it..
    i have always associated god with believe..

but there is pressure to view god with feel..

think....mental
    know....physical
    feel......emotional
    believe..spiritual

of them emotional is the most temporary..feelings change from moment to moment, does god care how i feel? i think he is more interested in what i choose. there is more to choosing than how i feel about it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i associate god with know. and i would agree with you about feelings. i think they serve a purpose. i think you can learn from them, but that doesn't mean you should be led by them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

Yes, America is more Christian now than ever which is why I am going to support the atheists of this country.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

In no Muslim country can people of my wife's culture do that.
    It's a false way to put it. It's not true.
    Every Muslim country.
    You fit in there. No surprise.
    And you are perfectly comfortable following that kind of law - it hardly constrains you at all.

You share the religion on which the State is based. In places where church and state are separated you feel put upon and "corrected" and pushed around.
    Is not.
    It's the word in English. Lots of Christian churches have no "authorities".

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

It is.
    :spank:

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I know he's lying, just wanted to see if you knew it too or if you supported him.

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Tunisia has a state religion, specified by its Constitution.

http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/2/3/6/2/1/p236212_index.html

The single major accomplishment of the separation of Church and State is the elimination of State religions. That's the main goal. If you have a State religion, you have not separated religion from politics - you have joined them.

12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

RE: Ramadan and Women.

I'd just like to note that at least in KSA, there's a HUGE intake of women into University. Much more than men. That's a VERY VERY good sign for the future awaiting KSA.

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yes, KSA would have a great future

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yes, KSA would have a great future and not just ksa, and also most arab countries

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i see sharia laws in that articles, since i'm leaving in tunisia, i tell you there's no sharia laws, and i kno my country more

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're confusing sharia with religious. Sharia laws are simply legal systems. They incorporate all legal systems, whether western or eastern, Muslim or non-Muslim. Sharia is just a fancy way of saying legal systems of Muslims. Its an example of using a non-English word to delineate a common concept. Like saying Allah for God.

I checked his post, he quite clearly stated Quran and tradition, so its hardly a lie. Selectively reading a post and then implying the other person is disingenuous is lying.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Switching from Islam to female intuition is a great move. One that will happen without anyone knowing. Three generations tops I guess. Then, bye bye conservative Islam.

As an aside, Shadow1, come or gone, your sentences appear somewhat racist. "Most Arab Countries" :bugeye:

20. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

well,well kinda racist i don't know, because, i hate saying all, because i don't have a good knoledge about that, so, i just said, most, and idk, i think you're right, all, and i'm more hoping for a union.

well, we(arabs) are all hoping for a union.

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I'm glad we don't refer to Europeans or Americans or Australians as Caucasians. Imagine someone saying: I hope we Caucasians can unit in the USA.... that's how "we Arabs" rings in my ears - as racist.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't think it is racist to say one group has a bright future. It does not imply that other groups do not. A Pan Arabia is as racist as NATO or EU

Thats your problem. Shadow is communicating in his third language, after Arabic and French, he also intends to learn two more. His culture is obviously hospitable towards others and does not demand that others comply with him. How many languages can you communicate in? What would be your third language?

23. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

OMG, it's THAT time again. Every end of the month like clock work.

Fine, Shadow is expressing his opinion for a pan-Arab what? Race? Country? Will it include Persia? He lives in Africa, will it include Black African Arabs as well? It sounds racist because I know a lot of Arabs who have racist ideas. Like Jews who think Jew is a race.

I don't like racism. Not even the concept.