Racists have low IQs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by android, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Just challenging your assumptions. Pointless, I know. That's why I've hardly been reading anything on this political part of the forum the last while; no special treatment regarding your posts.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's surely true and accurate. But the problem becomes much more difficult when one has a vast assortment of information and/or distorted facts with which to make that "logical thought".

Today, we can find "information" in huge volume, but if we can't figure out which is correct and accurate, then .....what do we do? There is no valid facts or info on which to make a judgement. And worse, there's often conflicting articles on the same subject, both claiming to be factual and true. What the fuck does one do then?

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

you are a little off thread, but it does concern intelligence and is a significant problem, so I answer.

I evaluate the source - an international peer-reviewed journal, I usually believe. Joe Blow's personally web page claims, may be correct, but I don't bother to read. - Partially a habit from my pre DSL days when my dial-up modem increased telephone charges. (Even local calls are charged by duration in Brazil.)

Then I also see how well new information fits within "my existing web of knowledge" and test it against my own experience, if any.

BTW Zephyr's point was well taken - your bias is showing when you state "except for blacks!" As he illustrated, they have no unique corner on the illegal activity market.
    I think, when income/ education adjusted crime rates are compared they are in fact under represented, but this does not come from a peer-reviewed psychology journal so may not be "true fact."

As you do seem intelligent and capable of independent thinking, I have been trying to get you to recognize the cost to society of offering poor education to children (all colors) whose parents live in poor neighborhoods, mainly by pointing out the loss of good brains by their under development, but fact is crime rate is higher in groups (all colors) that are under educated. Consequently, with less to lose, the more innately intelligent ones develop their own ways to advance economically and in status. This is another important cost your policy places on society. Use you brain a little and I am sure you can understand this.

PS: Pimps (all colors) do not sell their whores - they only rent them by the hour.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But others don't think so. So that's just two different "I think's", in complete disagreement.

Well, I think that's fine .....IF.... the taxpayers and the voters are willing to do it. But to "force" them to accept it is not right ...and that's my major complaint about it.

Why do you think white families move out to the suburbs? ..for better schools, better shopping, less crime, less possible personal assaults, ...etc. Yet you want them to not pay tax money not only for their own school systems, but also for the school systems in some other area. How can you agree to something like that without the taxpayers/voters approval?

Oooh, ye're confusing me with someone else!

Baron Max

8. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

yes, but without going back to check, I am almost sure I noted mine may be a "false fact" as it is not result of peer reviewed journal article etc. You in contrast do not hesitate to make your counter view plural for more strength. (No I do not doubt that there others who agree with you, but that is true of my view also.)
    OK complain, but every one from the Quaker pacifist forced to pay war taxes to the pothead objecting to his taxes (if he pays any) paying the cops to burn perfectly good grass is in that same "I don't want to pay for that" boat as you. We live in a democratic country where majority decides these issues, although with some time lag as it is not a direct vote democracy.

I might add that my side is slowly winning this struggle for votes. You can no longer keep blacks out of either "your" neighborhood or local schools. Those "good old days" are gone and red necks can only cry in their beer and tell their dogs of their "troubles." Your great grandfather had same type problem and they did not even pay him for his slaves when Lincoln freed them.
    yes I do, and much worse even than you have imagined. When they make me king, one of my first decrees will be that next fall no private school can operate below university level and all public schools will get federal tax funds for coverage of their costs to provide equal educational opportunities, which the nations teachers, not the government, decide upon. (I think it really should be the UNITED states.)- When southern schools were desegregated, 90% of the non-poor whites filled the newly opened private schools.
    No I have you pegged right. - you are an intelligent "states rights" southerner in spirit, if not by residency - I know as I was once one too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2005
  9. The Goat Registered Member

Racists are brainless over here http://members5.boardhost.com/thecubsuck/index.html There's a anonymous poster whose default poster name is Cubssuck. This poster uses the name Schickelgruber & attacks me there because he knows I'm Jewish. That along with believing I'm gay makes this person along with others seem incredibly ignorant. I certainly do have reason to believe he never graduated high school either, since he makes a big deal out of me doing just that.

10. Krieg Order Registered Senior Member

"You iz so ignunt"

"We allz is be equal"

spoken like a true liberal.

Goat, People dont neccessarily take themselves seriously on a forum. Perhaps this internet entity was just being a pest on purpose.

You really want to see ignorance? go to a hip hop forum or just turn on the TV.

11. TD Hill Registered Member

Since you don't like other races, mainly Blacks and Hispanics, you shouldn't want to have any dealings with anything that these other races have provided. Therefore, I sincerely hope that none of you racists ever need the following:

air conditioning unit Frederick M. Jones July 12, 1949
    almanac Benjamin Banneker Approx 1791
    auto cut-off switch Granville T. Woods January 1, 1839
    auto fishing devise G. Cook May 30, 1899
    automatic gear shift Richard Spikes February 28, 1932
    baby buggy W.H. Richardson June 18, 1899
    bicycle frame L.R. Johnson October 10, 1899
    biscuit cutter A.P. Ashbourne November 30, 1875
    blood plasma bag
    (which lead to blood
    transfusions) Charles Drew Approx. 1945
    cellular phone Henry T. Sampson July 6, 1971
    chamber commode T. Elkins January 3, 1897
    clothes dryer G. T. Sampson June 6, 1862
    curtain rod S. R. Scratton November 30, 1889
    curtain rod support William S. Grant August 4, 1896
    door knob O. Dorsey December 10, 1878
    door stop O. Dorsey December 10, 1878
    dust pan Lawrence P. Ray August 3, 1897
    egg beater Willie Johnson February 5, 1884
    electric lampbulb Lewis Latimer March 21, 1882
    elevator Alexander Miles October 11, 1867
    eye protector P. Johnson November 2, 1880
    fire escape ladder J. W. Winters May 7, 1878
    fire extinguisher T. Marshall October 26, 1872
    folding bed L. C. Bailey July 18, 1899
    folding chair Brody & Surgwar June 11, 1889
    fountain pen W. B. Purvis January 7, 1890
    furniture caster O. A. Fisher 1878
    gas mask Garrett Morgan October 13, 1914
    golf tee T. Grant December 12, 1899
    guitar Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
    hair brush Lydia O. Newman November 15, 18--
    hand stamp Walter B. Purvis February 27 1883
    horse shoe J. Ricks March 30, 1885
    ice cream scooper A. L. Cralle February 2, 1897
    improv. sugar making Norbet Rillieux December 10, 1846
    insect-destroyer gun A. C. Richard February 28, 1899
    ironing board Sarah Boone December 30, 1887
    key chain F. J. Loudin January 9, 1894
    lantern Michael C. Harvey August 19, 1884
    lawn mower L. A. Burr May 19, 1889
    lawn sprinkler J. W. Smith May 4, 1897
    lemon squeezer J. Thomas White December 8, 1893
    lock W. A. Martin July 23, 18--
    lubricating cup Ellijah McCoy November 15, 1895
    lunch pail James Robinson 1887
    mail box Paul L. Downing October 27, 1891
    mop Thomas W. Stewart June 11, 1893
    motor Frederick M. Jones June 27, 1939
    peanut butter George Washington Carver 1896
    pencil sharpener J. L. Love November 23, 1897
    phone transmitter Granville T. Woods December 2, 1884
    record player arm Joseph Hunger Dickenson January 8, 1819
    refrigerator J. Standard June 14, 1891
    riding saddles W. D. Davis October 6, 1895
    rolling pin John W. Reed 1864
    shampoo headrest C. O. Bailiff October 11, 1898
    spark plug Edmond Berger February 2, 1839
    stethoscope Imhotep Ancient Egypt
    stove T. A. Carrington July 25, 1876
    straightening comb Madam C. J. Walker Approx 1905
    street sweeper Charles B. Brooks March 17, 1890
    thermostat control Frederick M. Jones February 23, 1960
    traffic light Garrett Morgan November 20, 1923
    tricycle M. A. Cherry May 6, 1886
    typewriter Burridge & Marshman April 7, 1885

Thanks Idiots!:bugeye:

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

13. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

To TD hill welcome to sciforums. Your list was interesting, but one thing I noticed was disturbing: Most of these inventions were pre 1900, a simpler era.

They clearly show high native intelligence is not limited to one race, but the absence of many post 1900 inventions, a more complex era where more formal education is required for invention, has few. - Unequal educational opportunities explains this, I think.