Racist!

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by S.A.M., Jan 21, 2007.

1. infoterror Registered Senior Member

Educate people to self destruct so we get a generic gray race? That's insane.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Really.

I would reply, but I'm in the middle of dinner. Fresh cooked baby. Delicious.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Please, go into detail describing this "grey" race, thats an interesting concept. I think I read it at the http://www.anus.com site, is that here you got it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

He means brown.

8. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

It's really simple. If you hate your human brothers and sisters, and you hate more and more of them, eventually you do go extinct.

Racism is an emotional instinct. You can feel race pride, you can love your race, but you should also love the human race. If you are racist it's not the same as being proud of your race, being racist means you hate all the other races, and that does lead to extinction. I believe we have to put the human race first.

I hope I don't have to map it out for you, it should be fairly self evident.

9. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Yeah, it might lead to extinction of other races, and what's so bad about that? If your race hates all the other races, and your race has sufficient means to destroy all the other races, and does so, that's survival of the fittest. Therefore your superior race now flourishes, which is exactly the way nature intended it to be.

If africans are too stupid to get their shit together, kick the white man off their oil wells and stop fighting amongst themselves so they can feed themselves, stop humping each other without sight of the consequences (i.e more mouths to feed), and not die of AIDS, and subsequently become extinct, that's nature in action.

If white people are so stupid they invite people to live in their country who hate them and are bred out of existence in the next 200 years, then that is also nature in action.

Nature is not some "don't worry, be happy" charity affair, timetraveler. It's a beautiful and simultaneously cold and brutal thing.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  10. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

G. F. Schleebenhorst

Think for a moment, if your father were willing to kill both your brother and your sister, what makes you think he will suddenly stop when he gets to you?
    If your father does not want children, he does not want children, and that means if you can kill off one race you can kill off all races. You have not made the case as to why humans would suddenly stop killing themselves off, and it's only natural that if you are preying on something to hunt it into extinction. We have proven it when we have hunted many non human species into extinction. What makes you think, that the hunters will suddenly stop hunting? What will happen is they will continue hunting forever, until the population drives down to just a small group of hunts, who will then turn on each other and hunt themselves. Don't you see there will be no one left to hunt but you after a while? It's not about race. I don't care about that. It's about the species, and if we start extincting ourselves there is no evidence that we will ever stop, and trying to racialize it does not change the fact that theres no evidence we will stop.

What happens when it's just you, and you have people who still hunt and prey on the human race? Do you really think that when theres no more Africans, or Asians, etc to bully, that suddenly the bullies will all shake hands and make up? What will happen is, it will become family against family, and it will start all over again as the remaining population will divide themselves into new races. So once again, Europeans will break down into races and hunt and kill each other, just like before. And once again after there is only one race of European left, the most aggressive will continue hunting, because it's an addiction, and there is no remorse.

You don't seem to understand my point. You are trying to create a story and use rhetoric to ignore the issue and point I made, which was really simple. If you hate humanity, the best thing you can do to express that is through racism, how else can you find an excuse to slaughter humanity into extinction? Can't you see it's just an excuse? Can't you see that when there are no brown or yellow people left, and just white people, that suddenly the Jews will be next? Don't you see that when there are no Jews, the disabled will be next, and eventually it will be so few people left that it will be your turn, unless you really think you are going to be the last man standing. It will actually be a race towards extinction, with humanity in a competition to see who can hunt the most humans. The winner will survive the longest, until just one family survives, and if we are lucky that family won't hunt itself, but you never know what could happen, that one family could get a disease due to not enough gene diversity.

Yes, so accept your extnction. If you can accept the fact that nature is beautifully cold and brutal, accept the beauty of extinction, it's what we dream of and hope for. The best you can do since you wish to bring it about, is continue hating your neitghbor and promoting hatred.If you actually believe somehow that one race will survive and somehow all the others will not, you do realize that even if your race is the hunter race, that if all your have is hunters that eventually you'll prey on yourself.

11. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Last time I checked, they were both the same race as me.

I am not willing to read a page full of crap. Condense that nonsense into a readable state and I might humour you further.

12. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

What difference does that make? All humans are the same species and in the same family, and that does not stop humans from hunting each other. You have husbands who kill their wife and kids, and these people exist in your "race".

So you are just dodging everything I wrote to cling on to the race concept because I guess you put your race first before your species, but you don't seem to understand that if you put your race before your species, eventually you won't have a species left. What I'm trying to say is, what makes you think your dad cares about you any more than about your brother or sister? If your dad can kill your brother and sister, do you really think you'd be immune just because you look the most like him? How long do you think that will protect you?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If you really believed that, then you can't possibly believe that racism exists.

Baron Max

14. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

What the fuck are you talking about you complete fucking mental case? What percentage of husbands of any race kill their wife and kids?

No one considers themselves the same species or the same family as those who look completely foreign and different to them. Everyone distrusts people who look different. I know when I'm walking down the street and I hear people shouting at each other and my narrow white nostrils detect the scent of armpit and underwear that's been worn for three weeks I don't think "Ahhhh, african immigrants, my beloved kin" or "how I love those muslims who want to kill us for not being muslim". You are completely delusional. You might like to think like that because you can gain a lot from attaching yourself to your new-found successful "family" but for the majority of the human race, that is not the case.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Jade Goody is a racist piece of shite.

16. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I'm starting to understand you now. If you had 3 kids, your favorite kid would be the one who looks the most like you, that's basically what racism is. However if you kill the two who look the least like you it still sends a msg to the favorite kid that they will be next. You'll basically scare the shit out of the favorite kid to the point that it won't matter anymore how you look physically, but I guess you don't understand because you are racist?

That's not even true. I have family members who look nothing like me, who are relatives by blood, and so does everyone else here, and you are saying that in our blood families, that we favor the ones who look most like us? That's bullshit, and it's not true in my family, or in most families. Do you really think, that a mother will love her little girl who took after her in appearance and hate the two little boys who look like the father? If people were like this, they'd be killing their kids for being ugly.

I distrust people who act different. I'm not caring how they look.

It's a fucking gunshot, all that matters is someone is crazy enough to be shooting guns! It does no tmatter what they look like, do you trust someone who is shooting a gun at someone else even if you are blind?! Sometimes behavior speaks!

Stop using the phrase human race. You don't believe there is a human race. You believe only your race exists and that all the other humans are garbage. You hate the existance of everyone other than yourself right? Why should anyone believe you'll stop hating once you only have yourself left to hate? Do you expect us to believe your emotions will somehow go away when you run out of brown people to hate?

If a father abuses his wife and beats his kids, and then finally kills his wife and kids, and keeps that one blonde kid who looks the most like him, do you think that blonde kid would run away, or just ignore the fact that this happened?

The whole situation does not make any sense rationally unless you honestly believe that people who look different from you are a completely different species, and the more different from you they look the more different they are. Honestly, though, in my experience some of my best friends looked completely different from me, so it's impossible for me to come to your conclusion, and some of the people who looked like me were assholes. So it's just not true.

17. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

G. F. Schleebenhorst
    Says:

G. F. Schleebenhorst
    Really means:

That's a basic translation of what he really means, but why should the human species exist to destroy all the other species? Are we really a species of destroyers? Is that what we want to be? How exactly are aliens going to treat us if they see that, assuming aliens exist somewhere in the universe?

18. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

19. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

was rooting for Dirk.

Never watched the show, just saw some clips from youtube. It has always been a trashy boring programme, I heard this might be the last celebrity big brother, I'm hoping it is.

20. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You forgot G. F. Schleebenhorst.

21. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

You're racist too.

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

So is God.

23. infoterror Registered Senior Member

Racism is self-preservation. When not hateful, it's a good thing. When "VNN Forum" style, it's icky and gross.