Racist!

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by S.A.M., Jan 21, 2007.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

With the massive, all-pervasive political corruption in India, Sam, it's possible for a gopher to be elected if the right people back him! You not only ignore the widespread racism and the issue of class divisions in India, you also ignore the widely known, even acknowledged, corruption.

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You're so cute when you're clueless, tossing out platitudes.

Communism, like religion, opposes human nature.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So all the high caste people got together and elected a farmer from a rustic background as a Prime Minister to er, show how corrupt they are?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hilarious, maybe Obama should play kissy kissy with the Sauds. That should get him elected alright.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the affec(ta)tion.

Whats your view on racism? Does that oppose human nature?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sure, why not? The prime minister of India is nothing but a figurehead ..with virtually no power at all. So the high-class people still control the government, yet show gullible people like you how NON-racist/NON-classist they are. And you fell for it ...hook, line and sinker.

Baron Max

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Racism IS human nature!

Baron Max

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're confusing the US with India. Its all the low caste people who usually venture into politics. Its been a major surprise for all of us that an economist like Manmohan Singh made it.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hopefully we'll get your knuckles off the ground some day soon.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That'll be the fuckin' day!!

Only a racist and class-conscious person would even make such a comment, Sam ....proof of your "racism", hmmm?

Baron Max

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You need reading comprehension 101.

People identify themselves by caste, including in their political parties.

The Congress is the only secular party and has been consistently in power, else it has been replaced by regional coalition parties made up of several different groups coming together to get sufficient number of seats for majority.

14. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

What! I'm not a racist! You're the racist!

neener neener neener!

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

"Oh, but I didn't mean..."

"Ahh, geez, you misread me!"

"I really didn't mean..."

"It wasn't my fault ...I used that term because...."

"Well, everyone uses that term, so....."

"I'm not a racist! I was drunk when I made that comment and...."

"In any other context, I'd never use such term. But...."

Duh, what's the matter, Sam? Stuttering your way out of appearing to be a fuckin' racist and class-conscious hypocritical bigot? ....LOL!

Baron Max

16. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

He's actually kind of right, Sam. It's hardwired in us to not trust people who look different to us. It goes back to when we were living as tribes in competition for land and resources with other tribes. It's also hardwired in us to be capable of overriding our instincts. If we couldn't override our instincts, we'd be a weak animal, wouldn't we?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm what would you do if you perceived yourself as a disadvantaged group that required political help to gain a foothold in society such that you could help other members of your community to rise to prosperous and educated levels commensurate with the best?

You'd join the group that determines the direction of society, i.e. politics.

btw, Muslims as a minority are also considered as a backward class, so you're in la-la land as usual.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If the Baron were right and we were slaves to our instincts we'd still be rubbing rocks in a cave somewhere. Fortunately, we have the capacity to think, so there's a great deal of room for improvement.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Surely, it must be evident, if not, we would be lead to the deduction that if there isn't much we can do about human nature, then there isn't much we can do about racism.

Racism would then be unchanging and constant, and unless one could determine a beginning to racism, so would it be an invariant, perpetual part of human nature.

But, if it is found to have a beginning, which is more likely, the possibility of it having an end would also be evident and the argument intended of human nature would be moot.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and be a racist just like all of the rest of 'em! Sure, Sam, that's exactly what they do ....and they use their OWN racism in some idiotic idea of combatting racism against them!! ...LOL!

Ye're really searching, Sam ....sort of stretching like hell to get out of appearing to be as racist as you claim to hate?! ...LOL!

Baron Max

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its not racism to want to rise out of poverty or illiteracy, especially when all people in all communities have equal opportunity to get on a platform. Plus the lines are not so clear cut and cooperation becomes essential when you're sharing the same village and the same resources. Whatever you may think Baron, the people have a voice and are not afraid to use it.

22. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Because if you hate your brother and your sister, if you hate the human race, and you hide behind racism as an expression of it. The result is always going to be the same. In the end, if you hate the human race, eventually there will be no humans left to hate.

You see, racism and hatred, is actually a form of species suicide when taken to the extreme. If you hate your brother or your sister, you are hating a part of yourself, and no, I think a lot of racists realize this and just don't care what happens to the species. Why would you care about a species that you hate?

Most humans are stupid, not only that, but most humans live the suicidal lifestyle, either on purpose or by accident. Humans hate each other, they find excuses to express that hatred after the fact. Humans hate themselves, and they find excuses to express this. So it's just a situation of typical humans behaving typically.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

huh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!