Racial Divisions in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Crcata, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crcata Registered Senior Member

Typical rhetoric, by bigits whom are so determined to see racism everywhere, they dont even realize how racist they are...so predictable and just so so wrong. You are factually wrong.

Blacks are 9 times more likely to be shot, because they are committing more violent crimes. Ive posted my sources, and they are reliable. What other bigotry anti white sources are you using?

Blacks kill more blacks than anyone else. This is factual. Why do they take it out on everyone else? Ignorance, the same as yours.

Its not my fault, the governments fault, or white peoples fault...its their fault. They drop out of school more than other races, commit more violent crimes, attend college on a smaller scale, etc. This is a cultural issue for them.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    Ultron likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

My point is merely that trying to profile someone based on "race", or otherwise make determinations about them based on "race", or even claim they are different than oneself because of "race" is silly and factually incorrect - at best, it is ignorance and foolishness, at worst it is stereotyping, bigotry, and supremecism.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

You keep saying you have cited statistics, without having actually cited anything. Instead, all we have witnessed from you have been broad generalisations and the figures you posted, without any form of reference, is completely out of context.

As such, you have failed to not only link any actual statistics (and I went through your posts and tried to find embedded links that you had perhaps failed to highlight in some way), but you also failed to factor in the realities behind the random numbers you said on the first page (again without reference). In short, you abused statistics by taking things out of context for one, failed to address the reality behind whatever numbers you cited (such as over policing, extreme poverty which is in many parts, enhanced by institutional racism - which also causes over policing and negative stereotyping).

I would suggest that instead of throwing numbers about as you have done and negatively stereotyping, link your sources, do some research and cite said research which looks at the background. In short, context.

You know, since this is a science sub-forum and all, your run of the mill racist stereotyping you are currently engaging in won't get you far. What it will do is result in your being ridiculed and your bigotry and racism will be commented on.

If you wish to discuss racial division in the US, then you need to be able to discuss what causes said racial division - such as citing research, citing articles and papers that support your argument. You have failed to do this for 6 pages now. Instead, what we are left with is your racist verbal vomit that consists of arguments such as 'blacks are lazy, stupid, uneducated, violent'. This has been the crux of your argument for 6 pages now, from your OP onwards. The failure to discuss this thread, ie, racial division, rests solely on you. Everyone else here has been trying to address the reality and causes of racial division, you know, what you want to discuss (allegedly), only to be met by your repeating the same racist stereotypes over and over again.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

It certainly proves that your statement - "If they have the qualifications they succeed as any other member of society does" - is untrue. They do NOT succeed as any other member of society does, as those two examples illustrate.
    Not the issue. The issue is that an EQUALLY QUALIFIED black applicant generally does not get the entry level job to begin with, because they are discriminated against on the basis of their race. They therefore never even get the option to get the higher paying job later.
    Thank you for proving my point. People like you are why they are discriminated against.

8. Crcata Registered Senior Member

I have cited, it is on the fbi website and us board of education. But it is clear that minds are already made up, so i doubt it will matter.

9. Crcata Registered Senior Member

You are a hypocrite and dont even realize. People like you are why we have a large lack of personal responsibility in our society.

Thank you for proving my point.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Well, being called a hypocrite by a racist isn't the end of the world. If racists don't like my principles, I can live with that. I am kind of glad, to tell the truth.

PhysBang likes this.
  11. Crcata Registered Senior Member

The hypocrit who calls someone racist...is racist lol.

Gotta spell things out these days lolol

12. Bells Staff Member

You provided links? Where? Because the post where you put in the figures contain no links.

And did you factor in the causation for the figures you "cited"? In other words, did you look at the science behind those figures? Or did you just take the figures and go 1+5 = 10 and jump straight to stereotypes?

Interestingly, I decided to look at the FBI websites that detail number of homicides and which are broken down by race, gender, age for offenders and victims. And do you know what? I didn't find anything that matched the figures you said in post number 15 on the front page. Here is what you said:

And I searched and searched.

So then I quoted the first sentence of that paragraph and searched for this comment:

As a whole sentence.

Do you want to know what I found?

In 2013, there were 5,375 black homicide offenders versus 4,396 who were white and over 4,000 whose races were unknown.

Did you pull that sentence from that article and just change a few words around? Because no where, and I mean nowhere, has that written as you have, except for that article. The FBI page certainly does not have the "around 4,000 unknown". It was that "4,000" figure that gave you away and your sentence structure, which is nearly identical to that article. Am I mistaken? Yes or no?

I'll post the whole paragraph from that article, you know, for context's sake:

Blaming the crime problem on black people is unfair and ill-founded. On one hand, according to FBI homicide data, African Americans commit more homicides than other racial groups. In 2013, there were 5,375 black homicide offenders versus 4,396 who were white and over 4,000 whose races were unknown. However, that is a very small percentage of the national black population, which is over 40 million people. The vast majority of black people do not commit any crimes.

Moreover, so-called black-on-black crime has decreased over the decades. In the past 20 years, black-on-black homicides decreased by 67 percent—a sharper decline than white-on-white homicide—and "[a]mong black youth, rates of robbery and serious property offenses are the lowest in more than 40 years," according to Demos. Throughout the country, crime has continuously fallen since the 1990s. Plus, black-on-black crime is hardly unique. Most crime is intra-racial. Around 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by black offenders, while white people kill each other at roughly the same rate.

Is this the article you pulled those figures from?

Because the similarities are striking.

And I find it interesting that you failed to address the other unknown amount in your total of unknown, that is the unknown should also have included unknown "ethnicity", on top of the actual figure of 4112 unknown. Why did you leave that out?

Oh, and from that same article:

Black people are hardly oblivious of the crime within their communities. According to polling, African Americans are concerned about and organize against the crime that exists in their neighborhoods. The roots of crime in the black community are structural. Crime is caused by socioeconomic factors rather than cultural pathologies or inherent criminality, despite what peddlers of the black criminality myth would have you believe. Many studies have shown that poverty and inequality contribute greatly to crime and other social ills. Continuously high unemployment, entrenched poverty, bleak educational opportunities, racial segregation, economic inequality, generations of trauma, and societal neglect create the cycles of desperation that provide kindling for pervasive crime in black communities. One Oakland city official told me last year that many young offenders experience "violence, neglect, abuse against them" earlier in their lives, which leads to "the victim becoming the victimizer."

Funny that, huh?

13. wellwisher Banned Banned

The biggest problem for the blacks is having allied themselves with theDemocratic party. This was the original party of slavery, division and segregation. The Democrats, via liberal thinking and propaganda, have convinced the blacks to segregate themselves via what is called diversity. They have also convinced the blacks that all their problems have to do with white privilege, even though very few whites have these nebulous privileges. There are more white people in poverty in terms of numbers. This must be due to white privilege. Even these poor white people are blamed, while being in the same boat. This was designed to create a backlash, that is designed to segregate the blacks. The original party of slavery and segregation has been able to segregate the blacks.

The result is most of the black violence, ghettos and poverty is within Democratic controlled cities; Chicago. Seven of the top ten worse cities for blacks is controlled by the Democrats. The former party of slavery and segregation has successfully segregated the blacks, in terms of all the data in hard reality. They will say the opposite is true, but only with propaganda and lip service.

The cornerstone to the Democratic strategy of segregation, is connected to black diversity. This scam returns the blacks to their native tribal nature, which is the basis for all the gangs. Tribal is useful in that is creates an extended family; lure of brothers and sisters. But on the down side, tribes have very low upper limits, in terms of the number of people it can support.

Tribes were designed to be small, so they can blend with natural eco-systems. This does not work out in large integrated cities or in countries of hundreds of millions, since the stable tribal unit peaks out at about 70,000 members. The result is diversity training will segregate the blacks, into a utopian ideal, that will segregate, even if they are not trying to segregate. If you add to this the blame game, and racist government policies designed to solved this made up problem, segregation is complete; backlash affect.

The cure is the Blacks need to leave the original party of slavery and segregation, and try something new. During the years of Martin Luther King Jr, what united all the young people was love, patience, and freedom as taught by Christian ethics. Dr King was a preacher of Christianity.

That time was also connected to Hinduism and Buddhism; love generation. All these social orientations are designed to unit billions of humans, as reflected by their memberships. These families are much larger than the tribe model that the Democrats have used for segregation, and can unite even the largest cultures.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  14. PhysBang Valued Senior Member

Speaking of personal responsibility, you keep dodging my question: Do you take any personal responsibility to help black people? Will you do anything or give up anything in order to help black people graduate high school or get a good job?

15. PhysBang Valued Senior Member

Sure, until the 60s, when almost every racist left the Democratic party because the Republican party welcomed them with open arms, and with policy positions. This continued through the 90s, at the very least, when racism was used to get votes for the Republican party. Racism even played a role in George W Bush getting the nomination for presidency over John McCain.

These historical facts are so openly available, it is a wonder that people like wellwisher choose to present the lying tactic of omitting these details. Someone who would do this clearly has no care for black people and clearly no care for anyone he or she communicates with.

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think it is pretty evident that this thread has gone off the rails; it would seem to be best to shut this crazy train down now before infractions become necessary for plagiarism and blatant racism / supremacist rhetoric.

Consider this an open warning - racism, in all its forms, will NOT be tolerated here at SciForums - pursue that path at your own peril.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.