Quick Rules

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by gendanken, Nov 11, 2007.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Been here, 30 minutes.

Noted that several members not worth their own piss then are still members now and less worth their own shit currently.
    Likelyhood that I will be breaking new rules in what seemingly is new forum: high.

My question therefore is, if it all possible, could someone succinctly outline for me what the new parameters for posting are now.
    I curry no favor with abstract stupidities of psychological abuse and/or trauma transferred in this medium.

I do NOT beileve anyone here will lose any sleep over my comments or chance profanity. I can understand the need to cut back on the flaming, we had too much of it way back when.

So. What can and can't one do around here?

I've been banned twice.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Welcome back.

The new fascism dictates that you curtail the profanity and use more imaginative ways to demean and deride the plebs (points at self).

Words like cunt, fuck and dickhead now fall under the category "Think of the children!!!" and are no longer acceptable.

That said, its good to have you back. I was guilty of ignorance the last time we met.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You are expected to bend over backwards for people of political conservative persuasion. Furthermore, you should be aware that even if the object of your scorn is not offended, moderators are often compelled to act anyway because the present policy explores what happens when the standards are set according to the needs of people who simply can't tell the difference.

Just keep an eye out. The situation should make itself clear soon enough. And believe me, I'd rather have you back in the form I know and loathe than ask you to shoehorn into this template custom-built to accommodate those with no sense of good faith.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You gotta wash your ass, if you must
    You gotta wash your hair, if you must
    You gotta brush your teeth, if you must
    Or else you'll be funk-ay

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

"You've taken the mainspring out of the watch.."- Mr. Castle Walden Two.

I'll find a way.

Grin....

Dying but can't. Member?

9. Gustav Banned Banned

you will also service me at the drop of a pant

/ecstatic
    /welcome

10. Gustav Banned Banned

excuse me while i whip this out

11. Bells Staff Member

Sarcasm is also a no no. If you dare show wit and sarcasm at the same time, be warned.. a thread will be started in your name and demands for your banning a prominent feature in said thread. It may also have a poll attached to it.

We must now protect the stupid and sensitive, because as Tiassa pointed out, they simply "cannot tell the difference".

And welcome back.

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

In the spirit of the Think of the Children Act enacted by JamesR you must also not insult any members, who might be children, even in thoughts . Such members include Gustav, spuriousmonkey and Draqon.

Failure to follow this rule will be prosecuted by the Gestapo, also known as Thought Police, also known as Fascists R' Us.

p.s. According to VitalOne members are forbidden to use logic, but as VitalOne's definition of logic is unique in the known universe, this rule can be discarded.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So, essentially, nothing really has changed.

14. Gustav Banned Banned

perfect
    -----------------------

jamesr

come say hello to gendy
    you are still one of us, y'know

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

And to protect the forum from a psychologically transmitted disease, said pole must be covered in latex.

oh-ho!!

I hear from the Nexus that its not as bad I think. One is still allowed to choke Gustav with his own tripe but one can't call him a cunt 'cause he is one, though?

I'm seeing alot more moderators than before as well. I also hear that the interesting people around here no longer are- Lou's banned for slurring a negro, the Greek's banned, Xev's a boring sap, and Tessie has....lost some of that good old liberal charm.

I have yet to read for myself but so far..its...different.

Who's 'VitalONe'?

16. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Damn you beat me to IT!!

17. Gustav Banned Banned

babe
    just wait
    i am gonna fuck you for 40 days and 40 nights
    there will be no respite
    this i vow!

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Eww. Jeww.

19. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Wow. I'm psychic!

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

1. you cannot say the word for vulva that starts with a c, has a u in the middle and ends with nt. Unless you are a moderator.

2. you cannot report moderators.

3. you cannot use logic.

4. some subjects are frowned upon, even though they are popular in peer-reviewed science, such as semen.

5. you may not threaten members, unless you are a moderator.

6. you may not state that Americans are fat. This is racist for some reason, although americans are not a race and peer-reviewed articles state exactly the same thing, although they use the fancier word 'obese'.

21. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

The lower signup age is: 13. And has been since: forever.

Please respect this.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

reminds me of the 13 year olds here. they say things such as c*** all the time.

but we can't.

23. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Right - by 'can't', do you mean we're 'not allowed to'? As I detect a difference.