Quick question

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Magical Realist, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Unexplained movement of the chair =/= the chair moved on its own

Trust me... I am an avid fan of what many people consider "paranormal", including things science is slowly starting to figure out, such as Qi and Reki (science recently realized there are, in fact, meridian points in the body), and I have felt, first hand, my reaction to various crystals used in healing.

But like I said... something like this, there are just too many variables, too many unknowns, too many ways it could be faked.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

MR, If you start discussing the nature of Biases in regards to Paranormal materials it might be better if you create a thread in the paranormal subforum rather than continue it here since it's tangenting away from your concerns of your ban, moderator bias, posting criteria etc.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I got my answer. So I will desist from further argumentation here.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I apologize Stryder; I was the one that brought up the Bias

8. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

My post was purely factual. It contained no flaming. Again: all of this has been explained to you repeatedly, so your continued violations are your fault. You know or should know the rules by now.

9. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

That is not an accurate description of "what I usually do".

See, here's the problem, MR: You make a lot of inaccurate statements and doing so forces us to try to figure out why.

10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You should bear in mind that flaming and insults about my intelligence are a reportable offense. I haven't reported you, but if you continue I will.

11. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Feel free. I am comfortable that I haven't flamed you, just as no one else in this thread has - and what I said, moderators have certainly already read.

I raise real issues and listening to me can help you avoid future bans. If you don't want to, fine with me. Given your infraction history versus mine, you should consider that I probably understand these issues better than you.

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

It's okay I wasn't angry or intending to do anything in particular, it's just usually feedback threads get to a point where they eventually get closed and any fruitful discussion could get lost here. The suggestion of opening up another thread was to allow any fruitful discussion to be able to continue beyond the life of this thread.

13. Sylvester Registered Senior Member

Why would a ghost move a chair? Can't ghosts go through walls? Why is a CC camera on in a dark theatre?