Questions about atomic structure

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by jcc, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

I think he's on a quest. How many forums can he trash with his garbage before he's banned?

At my place, these assholes don't get but one breath.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jcc Registered Senior Member

if calling name is your only answer, shame on you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jcc Registered Senior Member

in fact, all science forums banned me but this one left. you must own it all.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You have been given many meaningful and accurate answers by several members. You have chosen, persistently, to ignore these. Name calling, while not especially productive, is one of the few means members have of expressing their frustration with your nonsense and your attitude.

jcc, given that you have been banned by several forums, have you considered the possibility that the fault may lie with you and not with science, or these forums, or the members of the forums?

exchemist likes this.
  8. jcc Registered Senior Member

no, i have confidence about my science. because i understand it. debunk me, with logic not links.

water, compressbility is 10^-10. that's not 99% empty.

QM is BS, do you know how many volts in between proton and electron is a hydrogen atom? why there is no discharge?

9. exchemist Valued Senior Member

You have been given detailed answers, to your previous questions by James, myself and others, in good faith. You have ignored all of them in favour of repeating your silly and unsupported attacks on science.

I've reported you for trolling, as you are lowering - probably intentionally - the quality of discussion on the forum.

10. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Snap!

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Yes. If he keeps it up, I probably will.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. jcc Registered Senior Member

your silly and unsupported attacks on science.
    nice logic!

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I was of the opinion that the new crackdown and rules would stop idiots posting pseudoscience in the science sections. :shrug:

14. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

it's obvious that you are even clueless about " your own " science.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  15. jcc Registered Senior Member

16. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

agian,

it's obvious that you are even clueless about " your own " science.

17. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Since you do not take any notice of the replies made to your questions, it is clear you do not understand the meaning of the term "discuss." Nevertheless, I shall be slightly sorry to see you leave voluntarily…………..

………... as that leaves open the horrible possibility that you may at some point be able to come back.

Kristoffer, Dr_Toad and Dywyddyr like this.
  18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Your posts are just silly so I don't feel much of anything towards them, on the other hand I feel bad about you. Going through life in an ignorant fog is really sad. But hey, if thats what you want, go for it, just don't home school your kids fercrissake!

19. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

20. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Isn't it time to move this thread?

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

If you were just a little bit quicker....

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

jcc:

Yes.
    A bandicoot a flubber poofle.

Yes. Why do you believe they aren't empty? Mainstream astrology?

What makes you think that the compressibility or bulk modulus of water has some relation to whether atoms are empty or not?

About \(10^{11}\) volts, or so.

A discharge requires the motion of charged particles. I have already explained why hydrogen atoms don't collapse.

Got any comments or questions on what I wrote previously?

You haven't posted any science yet. Post some. Then maybe we can debunk it. So far you have only made empty claims.

If only you could provide at least one piece of evidence or line of argument to support your empty claim...

23. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

James, discussion in the science sections of this cite are going down the toilet...

59 posts into a thread in Physics & Math and I believe the highlighted portion of your last post below (to the author of the thread and then an earlier posted by Dr_Toad.., should say it all... At least for discussions in the science sections... And this is not the only poster running this kind of game on discussions.

Ophiolite and Dr_Toad like this.