Question: mtf banned?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Sarkus, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Any chance of clarification as to reason for mtf being banned?
    Can't see who banned him (no name given) or reason... just "Rules..."
    And can't see any notification from mods in the threads mtf was partaking in (although I may not have seen them all).

So just wondering if we can have clarification? Cheers.

Yazata likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

I guess mtf was banned automatically by the forum software after an accumulation of infraction points.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Is there any way I can contact him/her? I want to invite him/her to my forum.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Rape advocacy, trolling, and sexual harassment.

Ban was executed by one of my colleagues on my recommendation.

There is a general address, and one specific, in the thread in question.

I would suggest reading the thread↗, which is probably the quicker way to comprehend than sitting through the long explanation. The member's conduct is pretty obvious, from citing blatant rape advocacy to justifying sexual harassment as a competitive strategy for a man to get what he wants out of a woman.

By the time we pass through the general trolling and get to the blatant sexual harassment in lieu of a rational argument↗, it's pretty clear how this goes.

Which is probably a good reminder to others: This is how it goes, and next time we're not giving anyone sixty-seven chances. Nor even the eighteen the other newly-registered and recently-dismissed troll got.

We have, in recent years, allowed in the name of "diversity" that people should be able to post controversial, even dangerous and repugnant arguments. A couple years later, of course, we're waiting for the actual arguments; quite clearly, they are not coming. This recent outburst ranged well into dangerous territory.

• • •​

mtf chose to not share contact information publicly; for my part, we need not wonder why.

Don't worry, that person will be back. I just can't tell you what name to expect. But they always come back.

Meanwhile, perhaps our former neighbor will see your post and swing by, anyway. I don't know, how many of our former trolls have shown up, there? Maybe mtf is already there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.