Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

You made me want to give up. Memory

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I want to give up. I don't seem to be able to. It would be very dangerous to give me drugs because they would put me in a void for a while then it would all come rushing back one day, like when I don't get my prescription or I build a tolerance. I am just going to have to live with it the way it sits.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yes. But time.
    Also. It is hard to be optimistic for people, but there is still good?
    Ya know?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

There is still good, but it's in a lot of trouble.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

trouble yeah

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I want people to see the problem clearly enough to know what needs to be taken care of and I don't want people to give up. There is a lot of thrashing around and destruction being done by what is hopefully a dying breed of human evil. I think that we can win through that. It will be narrow. Trouble is we can't just pick up and leave and start over. I wish we could.

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Don't wish... your path you are on is a noble one.
    As mine, good luck.

11. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

I suppose that on a scale of one to Fuck you,
    I have been at the top of the list.
    I have these people, tangible people, Who promise to "help me"

Well I found out their idea of help was to put me back into an institution.
    "Why"? It really hasn't even helped me. Ever. It's made me bitter, and hateful.

Then my Old man read my threads. That didn't help at all... Of course he then thinks this suicide thing is his fault, but it isn't. I tell him it will pass again, it always does.

Instead I get no finances, I do not get to drive around with out him... I Don't feel like I can say anything on the forums now without bringing in the men in white jackets.
    My Fear. HA...
    I guess once you pushed your pain so far that you slit your wrists, people panic when your slightly down. They don't know how much worse they are making me now.

All I wanted to do, was "get out" again. Not fear people. Not fear that every thing is this back-ass-word place.
    So I started wearing a chain dog collar around my neck because that is how I feel.
    I don't know what to do any more. I just don't.

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

How do people pry themselves loose from domineering negative people in their lives?

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

How do you quit from feeling constantly inferior??

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

To everyone and at all times? Constantly inferior, a time of extreme suffering.
    But. I guess the way out is to deal with just that? I don't know. I'm talking to myself.

15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I am not their inferior. Any two men can beat up a man who is better than they are. This does not make those two better. If anything it shows them to be weak and pathetic.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

Well, true, maybe but you gotta consider that it's not making you superior that you're getting a beating, either! Just ...I wouldn't consider people "superior inferor"
    all i'm saying is that i am having deep suffering of being inferior right now, at this moment.
    That's ok though.

17. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

oh my god! 53pages aaargghh! this is such a good thread. well it is on page 9 where i am currently upto! huh! will i ever catch up.

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Brent, it may not be MAKING me superior, but it's generally proof that I AM superior. It's very simple. The people who feel like they have to take someone down that way see that person as their better. They are also inferior in that they are chickenshit bullying cowards who have shown themselves undeserving of the least respect.

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

To be entirely honest, that is beautiful in that i haven't heard anything like that. Strange i guess...

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

One of the few things that I see as proving a person to be inferior is when that person beats someone else up because he can. This is what I see as obscene.

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

I like your style i must admit, entirely honest once again you remind me very much of Jean Paul Sartre....

It's cool to talk with you. Really.
    Anyway, as long as you're in the right, they're always in the wrong if they're an ass...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I'll have to read some Sartre.

23. illuminatingtherapy Initiate of The Universe Registered Senior Member

Maybe we can...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

All it takes is the collective good, strong will of good people working together to reach this common goal. Things ARE changing. Why not for the better? It's gonna need someone or something to steer changes in the right direction. And rest assured, there are people working on it, myself included, and hopefully, it will happen. For those interrested in changing the world for the better, pm me and I will tell you more about the tool that has been made (or more accurately; will be made) to equip the right people for the right change at the right time, and how to become a part of it.