Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

My god I have a head ache now

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

TY Brent.. I have been bumed out.. I am happy I am not on your ignore list any more.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Why? It's the truth. This IS the way people with mental illness are being dealt with. Mental hospitals have constantly had to be forced to clean up their acts over and over again. Even then the investigators didn't know half of what went on with the approval of the head nurse. "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" is fictionalized but it is absolutely accurate. If anything the reality is worse, except that they don't have so much electroshock or lobotomies. Chemical lobotomies are acts of cruelty.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yeah, sorta nice to be able to read u again ph.

Can't wait until QQ gives me my birthday present (a reply

)

Sorry bout that, i really don't seem to have a certain confidence a bout a certain issue in life... Hope u feel better ph

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

I never knew... that on the net people were extreme fanatics for mental health scams... especially with the down low on society... it's a terrible thing to get down on. Freaks a person wild. Especially stuff like "I have been treated bad, so..."
    I really hate that non-sence.

But ya know?

8. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Ok.. I totally down played that Brent... Truth is, I was Wickedly Upset that you Ignored me. because I think you are wonderful.. Ever since I read the things you wrote.. Your Insights.. and What Bummed me out so badly, when I couldn't explain to you what I meant, was that... I was "alone" again.. and that maybe I just read myself into your words so I wouldn't feel so alone.. So I questioned my self and that pissed me off too... Any how.. I took it out on you. To Be honest... I HAVE talked about you, But it's never bad... I adore you. I think you have a good head on your shoulders and I would Love to help you Cope.. But Hell I don't even know How to Cope half the time.. So.. Im no Help.... any how.. So I want to say sorry we ran into a Disagreement like that.. But what I am Really Sorry for is wishing your House would fall in on you. eh..... I was mad too.. If it's any consolation, I have not had a full nights SLEEP since then.. so I am Hoping that my Apology gets to you well...

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

Thanks. And I didn't have the smallest thought that you'd feel that bad ph.

I am determinend not to have shit bad happen to me, so I just fight it the best way I possibly can know how. That's all. Anyway, if you're fine I am. Get some sleep tonight knowing that i'm wishing for da best! And gee willies, let that be true.

10. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

lol.. I don't want bad shit happening to you either.. And I fight it off the best I know how too, to.....
    It just sucks to not have answers to such an annoying Issue... I mean, any issue that affects the individual to a point that it disrupts the "norm" of Life.. and not having any helpful solutions, sucks.. especially if you give a crap about that person...
    Any how.. I bought a few boxes of Unisom.. and I took four of them.. so far.. just to see if I could calm and get some sleep.. And it wasn't just Are arguing.. My whole Week has been a roller coaster of Bull shit... And IM hopping online to Space it out.. because there's nothing I can do about it right now any way.. so.. Wow.... I could just go on and On LIKE META!!! hehee jk jk.... Hey.. Maybe I am getting some kind of Funky Unisom High... Hhmm... interesting.... I should be typing like duendy any minute now... HAHAHAAAAAAHA..... JK JK again.. alright.. im shutting up.. For this post.. AHhahaahahahhahahahaaa

11. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Hey Brent, You Didn't Think I Felt bad?... wow..

well I still feel bad about it... it fuct with me...

So yea it DID mess with me... a lot more then it should have... wich is weird concidering what a freak I use to be and how I could have cared less WHAT anyone thought.. lol.. who would have known I would turn out like "this"

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

Gee willickers ph.

yeah yeah... Duendy's pretty cool, but u always do a full content post, i mean high blast high quality, evera time. And I know how it is to not have an answer. We just have got to do all we can do, maybe thinking that normal is something we can achieve. At least i think u know what I mean. That we do all we can, and that is the last answer in the universe.

But metakron does go on and on. And duendy doesn't quit her shaking of her arm, ever! I tell ya, if u ever talk with her, ... Jk

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Geez u have some pretty strong feelings. I do suppose that is a strength in a lot of ways..... Well, all the good to ya php, i'm ur friend still, even if u can't see me

14. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

I like Duendy because she IS as goofy as she is.. And I can't help but pick on Meta

because Maybe he's RIGHT! I AM Bulying him because he WILL snap out of it eventualy
    Of course... then there is QQ *Evil Grin* MWAHAHAHAHA

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

QQ taught me to suffer. To hate my problem. To fight it if I want to get better.

Duendy's goofy and cute. I really like her. I'd like to smoke a joint with her!!~!

Nobody can help but pick on poor meta. There isn't anything else..... He never answers any of our posts. Any. Any. Any. And I bet that if he responded to that I just said, that he'd only say "yeah right you sociopath, i've responded to (and he will point to this one and that one... and this one and that one). But it's a lie. A damn lie. I can't help but say he is wrong about that. Even though he won't say any thing about any of it. I don't understand that to tel lyou the honest truth. I don't get it. I don't understand why that ASSHOLE won't freaking respond to any of us. It just ain't right. He should well acknowledge... that dick. Cut his nuts off! EH! Away with the male race! Those degenerate squirts!

16. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

I have strong feelings because... I lack strength in Other areas? LOL.......
    No It all Started when I was reading your Thread... and I thought, Wow, hey I can relate to a lot of that... Part of me felt like Woo hoo! Im not the Only person being fuct with... but.. then the other part of me Was like.. "hey, that's a Real Person on the Other end."
    So.. I mixed up how "I" personally feel about things with a lot of what you were saying and then Realized that you were just as real as me.... Then All this Crap happened in the "Real World" to me.. and i thought Fuck it.. and hopped on line to escape it, more or less, and then you and i got into it.. and I thought "Shit, have I no Where to go?"..
    WOW I Do Go on... and on.. hmmm..

17. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

I aam too much of a hetero to be rid of the male sex... I just don't see it as a Promising thing. lol....
    But ... If I could toss Meta My "shoes" and let him see what it looks like from my point of veiw.. maybe he will understand what he's doing to himself....

And I really Could never pick on anything QQ says.. I agree with so much of it.
    Wow. I can't beleive unisom is an over the counter medicine.. Im freaken high hehe... Damn

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

but your going on and on is actually going on
    I like u ph, just don't get upset. I may be a different person, but still we are able to talk. So calm down....

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

u lucky

Hey, a moment of peace is worth everything. A moment of high is the same thing (CONFUSED FACE). I used to do that, but never felt at peace with the people around me. Again,

lucky ass

20. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Ok.. So Enough of that.. I am Curious brent.. and well anyone, what you guys thought about the magnetite in the Hippocampus area of the brain being found in not only Emigrational animals, but humans as well.. AND if Any one thinks This magnetic energy and other Metals might play a role in "Psychosis"... I also want to say that when I run For president Of the United States, I want all your Votes, because An INSANE Woman Could Do A MUCH better Job Then Bush can.. Which Reminds me, while I am at it, What is UP with him? He tells us that the "Arab nation" harbors all these evil terrorists, then he freaks on the Nation when we tell the Arab Nation We don't want them in our Ports... HELLO? I mean God.. and "I'm" insane? What gives?..

21. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

I was just hoping to fall asleep LOL... Maybe its... shhh.. wait what do you call it.. uhm... a kind of Drug induced sleep deprivation Delusion I am having

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

tarah, if u run for president, i'll vote for u.

23. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Ahh

Ty.. I wonder if All my personalities could vote for me too.. or if they agree with me on the "issues" HAHA.. Issues.. sounds like some female hygenic problem HAHAHAHAA.............