Psychology of noble suicides...

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by youreyes, Dec 7, 2014.

1. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I invite you to watch this film made by most prominent Japanese movie company. The name of the film is "Sea Without Exit" @ 2006.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Those who watched this tilm, please discuss the psychology behind the people choosing to die for the greater good of the country and the faults in their reasoning.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Akashi in "Ningen gyorai kaiten" anime

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Kaiten crew saluting their commanders (Sekio Nishina), while boarding I-47 submarine equipped with Kaiten human torpedoes.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madethesame Banned Banned

sorry friend i didnt watch movie.
    but i can say the people who have chakra at heart level feel emotions intensely so they are ready to do anything.
    and the above i wrote is not psychology.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Brainwashing, no other types of education but the one that you are in, parents telling you to only do what your country tells you as they have done, lying about what is happening elsewhere and many other things will make people do what they are told by their country. Many times food, money and shelter won't be given unless you do as you are told no matter what. Then there are countries that force their citizens to kill others or their families will be murdered.

8. madethesame Banned Banned

suffering is not to a single individual it is to the whole, all the people. people fight as all being scared of the unknown. no need to include parents, religion and others.
    money matters when a person is frightened. their is only single event and people including me and all are not rightly involved in it