Psychology of Conspiracy Theorists

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by James R, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

They didn't know while it was going on. They do now that's all been documented.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Strike one!

Show me where I said that YOU made the claim that "since there were nazis then there must also be monsters, ghosts and aliens"

I did not ask you to show me what SOMEONE ELSE said.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

You don't even understand satire? LOL! LOL!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Irrelevant - you said:

I quoted your exact words.

If that isn't what you meant, then say what you mean, and mean what you say.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So are you saying there is a conspiracy????

billvon, Kristoffer and Daecon like this.
  9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I meant exactly what I said and stand by it. Don't twist my meaning into something you want it to mean.

10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

That made me chuckle.

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So, you admit that your claim is that they "still do not know about it"...? Interesting.

By the way - I'm still waiting for you to support your claim:
    Of course, I will ALSO accept a retraction and apology from you.

12. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You called origin's claim that I said something false equivocation thereby exposing that you agree I made that argument. So you were lying, as indeed Origin did. And now you're ignored again.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Strike two!

No - I said that "false equivocation" is all you have for your arguments and claims - at NO POINT did I make any such suggestion that you were claiming UFO's and Ghosts exist because there were nazi conspiracies.

You really are bad at this whole "evidence" thing, aren't you.

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Where did I admit that? I said the precise opposite:

15. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Since it is YOUR claim, why don't YOU stop equivocating and tell us?

Be explicit: do you think you are an oppressed minority due to your beliefs, like the European Jews were? Yes or no?

I said "they found out pretty quickly", and you responded "at no time were they told", which doesn't address what I said (again: equivocating). The point remains: they found out pretty quickly -whether they were told immediately or not, right?

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Perhaps, but you also said:

So which is it? These statements (and the ones they refer to) are mutually exclusive... make up your mind MR.

17. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Report for insult?

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

*shrug* Up to you - I'm beyond caring about his pathetic little jabs

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

At this point I'm just enjoying watching him dig a hole while simultaneously cramming his foot in his mouth.

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I don't know that they ever "found out pretty quickly" who turned them in, how they were watched under surveillance, the means by which they were "legally" imprisoned, or how they would end up being starved and gassed in concentration camps. Guess you'd have to be there to know that.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  20. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

What's with these strikes?

I would hope that if MR can be ejected into the sun, they are at least familiar with the game.

21. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Not a very efficient way to dig, but I guess it can be done...

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

More just keeping track of how many tries MR puts into trying to prove a falsehood

23. Bells Staff Member

And to support that claim, you will just ignore all the documented evidence, recordings, books, laws and policies documented and pontificated about in public speeches by Hitler where he distinctly and repeatedly talks about exterminating the Jews. Just as you will ignore all the documented evidence of what the Nazis had made public and known to the International Community, which saw the Nazis condemned for their plan to exterminate the Jews of Europe and told they would be held directly responsible.

In other words, you are completely rewriting history so that it fits into your personal narrative.