psuedo-normality!?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

I should not post this but for the sake of my own reputation and ability to formulate words and such, I post it regardless.

Blah

"Psuedo-normality":

We all know and are aware we want and wish and desire, to succeed. We all think of smart men and people, and wonder if we could be that smart. We wonder and desire to understand at least, the way they succeed. It is as simple as this: life progresses. As you go forward in your life, mental formations occur and such. Anyhow I have lost my train of thought. And my mail servece won't let me see what i am typing without stopping- which is very annoying. Of course it is natural psychology that people have this desire. We of course have the drive in us, the normality in us, the person in us, and... we want to achieve in life. I feel that this is nothing more than the way that I have formed my life, the manner I am typing right now. People want to understand. They want to understand and are forced to think about understanding. I, have formed so that normality to me, is something that in the depths of my soul I have created, but yet not achieved non-psuedo form.