Pseudoscience Moderator Voting - Second Try

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by goofyfish, May 6, 2004.

?

Who Should Moderate Pseudoscience?

Poll closed May 20, 2004.
  1. Dr Lou Natic

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Stryderunknown

22 vote(s)
    44.9%
  3. Persol

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  4. sargentlard

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. SkinWalker

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. Votorx

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  7. None Of The Above

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exploding_Necquim Registered Member

Dear whoever,

The fetus is kind of drunk and high right now so he sent me, said something about rigging the vote, making craymikey wag the dog , something, something... I Don’t know much, I’m one of those splint personalities that kept in the dark about things, I just outlet his stupidity every once in awhile so his brain can think good, he’s hoping I’m temporary. So who should I vote for again? Oh ya this all remind me of this realy long story ok so Bob was like ”don’t peal apples on the street!” and his wife was like “why not?” Anyways to make this story short that’s how babies are made in the future.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

crazymikey:

Just to clear up a misconception of yours, the only person who can see who voted is Porfiry. I can't see who voted. None of the other moderators can see who voted.

This vote is by secret ballot, like most elections. You have no right to see who voted for whom. If you believe there has been fraud (e.g. sock-puppet accounts being used to vote) then you can ask Porfiry for a review of the votes, but that's the most you can do.

It is in everybody's interest to pick the best moderator from the candidates. Frankly, I don't think anybody cares enough about you to vote for somebody purely on the basis of whether you will be pissed off about it or not.

Oh, and you are free to leave any time you like. You don't need to be banned to leave.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I have it on good authority from someone I know who spoke to someone that knows that crazymikey actually voted for me.

Now that seems a bit preposterous at first, considering all the negative comments he made, but this person that I know really trusts his/her source and tells me that the other person is someone of "high status."

Disclosure is cuming. Oops... coming.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I have an assumption that crazymikey is a scam/troll user made up by some of our other community member/s to make fun. During my stay at these forums I have seen and confirmed some 3 or 4 such users.
    One even was led by a group of people

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I always thought that PM can't be real.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

So who want Exploding_Necquim name and password, derange lunatic name for free, anyone? PM me if you want access.

Last edited: May 18, 2004
  10. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Same here.

11. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

SkinWalker was the recipient of numerous fradulent votes from Rappaccini, hence the winner of this election is Stryderunknown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.