Pseudoscience Moderator Voting - Second Try

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by goofyfish, May 6, 2004.

?

Who Should Moderate Pseudoscience?

Poll closed May 20, 2004.
  1. Dr Lou Natic

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Stryderunknown

22 vote(s)
    44.9%
  3. Persol

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  4. sargentlard

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. SkinWalker

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. Votorx

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  7. None Of The Above

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Because I am accusing this poll of being fixed. If you cannot falisfy my claim, it means I'm right. That's not very good for your reputation is it?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Good logic.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Star_One Registered Senior Member

WellCookedFetus,

Just take a look, at the poll now, although it was obvious it would brake even anyway, i expect when i look at the board tommorow SkinWalker will be in the lead

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

yes yes lets look at the logic.
    If Not A, then B. Is incorrect because there could be C.

Last edited: May 9, 2004
  8. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

There is still no list I asked for. Ok, it is confirmed now, this poll/election has been fixed. Disgusting.

9. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Now you understand how we feel when you ignore our requests for facts. Perhaps there is hope for you.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

There still is no evidence for or against your claims crazymikey, so you cannot declare your self right.

now I need to cover for dear life as a torrnado is flying over me.

11. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Tornado? You cast the rest of your votes first, right?

Vote early and often, as they say

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

BTW, mikey... what if there is no SkinWalker.... what if he is Persol? Or "Q?" Or both?

Now that would be a conspiracy!

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

torrnado is over, power was out for awhile, not to many people died.

13. VRob Registered Senior Member

CrazyMikey,

Sometimes it is best to remain silent during these things. Just a thought.

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

*psss* WCF, could you make a few more accounts.

Thanks,
    The Shadow Government

wow... you do realize that we had a list of about 2 dozen questions which you were unable to answer, right? Since you could not falsify our claims of you being wrong, it mean we're right.

While we're at it, I also want the names of everyone who voted for Bush... otherwise the election was rigged.

Crazy, do you honestly think we give a damn if you think the thing is rigged? Worst case, you leave. However this is one of those odd situations where the worst case happens to be the best case as well.

15. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Vrob, I am actually doing it deliberately, to provoke the trolls to vote for him

Just to show, that even when it is obvious, that they are doing it, and even when Porfiry knows it, nothing will be done about it, because guess what, this "open government" is a sham and everything done here is in accordance with what the administration wants to be done. On top of that, it really goes to show how immature and cheap these trolls are. It's quite funny to watch. I'm sorry Stryder, but just to let you know, if this was a fair poll, you would have won this by a landslide

Last edited: May 10, 2004
  16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I haven't used my other accounts yet, should I really?

crazymikey,

I though we told you along time ago this was a dictatorship? Did you not get that in your head yet? This poll are because Porfiry likes to usually do what the people want. Isn’t that nice of him? Hey I have been to many other forums and trust me this is very lax and democratic place compared to them. You have the learn to live with what's is given.

By the way Stryder can see everyone IP addresses, he would know if this is rigid or not and you don't see him complaining?

17. VRob Registered Senior Member

Not very smart of you.

Everyone knows these discussion boards are not run democratically. Nor should they be. They are privately owned. They can be run any way the owner chooses. From what I've seen on this board, ownership is seperate from the discussions. What you've done is contribute to what you're attempting to stop. Like I said, not very smart.

18. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

What he professes to be attempting to stop.

:m: Peace.

19. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Vrob, do you honestly think, if I said nothing, that Skinwalker will not get any more votes? Even before I posted here, it was ongoing. I just have a very bad habit, of supporting the truth, and what is happening here, is a lie, thus I am pointing it out. Besides, it's sort of obvious, I am not very bothered about leaving this forum. That is simply because of what goes on here: discrimination against anyone who has pro-ETI views; the contempt for any alternative scientific theories as well endorsement of prejudice and racism. Honestly man, there is nothing to lose at this forum. I have already decided to leave, because while I endured the rest, I think making a moderators out of people who have such prejudiced notions, and that troll the forums and attack others, is not only wrong, but stupid. It basically means, that this forum will never have any tolerance for alternative views, and I think that is very pitiful. I'm having my view known, rather than remaining silent. This is my biggest strength, and also my biggest weakness.

20. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Actually, you are wrong. What a surprise. The only reason I care if people vote for somebody besides Stryder right now is that you said you'd leave. I'd rather seen skin win anyway, but stryder is a good mod and I'm sure he would be here too. But you leaving trumps stryder being mod.

21. VRob Registered Senior Member

CrazyMikey,

When you started in on the moderator conspiracy, Stryder had a 19-11 lead. Since you've stated you'd leave if Skinwalker wins, the lead Stryder had is gone. Coincedence? I don't believe in coincedences. Especially not in this case.

You may be leaving if Skinwalker wins, but what about the others who didn't want to leave? What you've done here is make it more difficult for those who choose to remain. Congrats.

22. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Vrob, you don't understand the irony of it. When I posted here, Skinwalker on 7 and Sryder 11. Then, if I recall correctly, Stryder was on 15, and Skinwalker on 11. The multiple votes for Skinwalker were already ongoing. Yet ask yourself, if members here are going stoop so low, just so they can out someone they don't like. What does it matter, who is the moderator. I am not a factor in this Vrob. It was already decided from the beginning, and many could taste it.

If you want evidence for it, just ask Porfiry for a list of the members who voted. There is nothing really to spoil Vrob, when the insitution supports troublemakers to be moderators of the forum, what is there to spoil. If you want to discuss alternative theories and Aliens, you need to go elsewhere. Here, you are only going to slammed for those beliefs. I have seen this, from the very first day, I came here. I recall discussing ET's, and Persol straight out calling me a "kook" and when I politely asked Persol to not be this abusive, he did not comply. Do you remember when I started that thread to have Psuedoscience renamed to Alternative theories, Porfiry told me, "It only pacifies the others members to call it that" in other words the forum is inherently prejudiced to this, or anything that lies outside of what they know.

Please, do not blame me, I am the only one, trying to get us "believers" the right to be treated respectfully, and have our discussions, and not be called "kooks" and be insulted by those, who are self-imposed intellectuals.

23. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

What an idiot. Stryder is already a mod. Guess who can view IP addresses? Hmmm, mods?

Nobody would disagree with your "right to be treated respectfully" if you didn't make stuff up and attempted to backup your claims.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.