prove the Illuminati exist.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jeremyhfht, May 6, 2007.

1. irishinvasion Registered Member

Please check out all the vigilant citizen articles before replying, thank you!

Hi, I was browsing the internet looking for proof the the Illuminati doesn't exist, and I joined this site so I could discuss with you all why I believe the Illuminati exists.
    I just want to give you all a little bio so you can understand where I'm coming from.
    I didn't start looking up conspiracy theories until the summer after high school ended for me.
    I had been smoking pot for over a year now, and was confused as to why it was illegal.
    I found out with some research that pot was made illegal in 1937, for someone (can't remember the name) involved with congress would be losing money if hemp paper was to continue to be produced and sold (he sold paper made from trees) for it was cheaper than standard paper we use today.
    I also did extensive research on how it effects health, and basically it is a medicinal drug, that is more likely to help you than inhibit you.
    I got to thinking, "Why would something like this be allowed to happen when it is clearly against the benefit of the people of America?"
    I had these thoughts milling in my head, but did not act upon them until a friend I worked with mentioned "The Illuminati".
    "The Illuminati?" I asked.
    He came to mention how they rule the world and such, and I didn't believe him one bit. But since I am the kind of person that demands closure instead of dismissal, I went to the internet.
    My first read up was an interview with the late 'Aaron Russo', who spoke of his meeting with one of the Rothschild, and how this Rothschild admitted to the plan of implementing an RFID chip system for most of the world to have.
    Now RFID chips are %100 real, and people already have them installed in their children. You can see that on Fox (Which I don't trust one bit).
    He also spoke of the Federal Reserve, and how it is the most ludicrous banking system America could have chosen.
    Here's a website that has very important information on the banking system of America from the 13 colonies up until now. www (dot) jimbernard (dot)org/gpage16.html

So now I had found out about the injustices of the banking system, and the 'alleged' police state tracking system.
    Obviously, this wasn't enough, so I watched more videos and read more articles, trying to filter out the religious banter and superstitious nonsense, while finding credible evidence that such an organization existed.
    This was when I found out about the Freemasons, who everybody knows exist.
    Hell, I have a lodge in my own Canadian hometown.
    I knew that there was Freemason symbolism in many Hollywood shows. (Many, like, hundreds.)
    I found that quite suspicious.
    How (or why) was a fraternity about brotherhood putting their signature on media?
    www (dot) vigilantcitizen (dot) com
    This website talks about the Illuminati and Freemasons in the least biased/tinfoil hat way imo.
    Basically, the conclusion I came to was:
    "How are national bankers continually allowed to get away with these injustices of extortion and manipulation on a global scale?"
    "How do they organize these things?"
    We all know the bankers exist, and are manipulating everything, but there is no way to fully prove the Illuminati's existence with empirical evidence.
    But the world only makes sense to me in that context.
    Please let me know what you think, I am more than ready for a rational debate on this, because we all know that most of the conspiracy theory nuts out there aren't ready for social interaction, let alone an intelligent conversation.
    :m: Peace

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dawn Registered Member

Theodore Reuss, both he and Leopold Engel of Dresden, Max Rahn and August Weinholz attempted to re-found the Order of the Illuminati, know today by historians as the new Illuminati. The magazine can be found below.

www dot worldcat dot org/title/oriflamme-amtl-organ-des-ordens-der-orientalischen-templer-oto-des-suveranen-sanktuarium-der-alten-freimaurer-vom-schottischen-memphis-u-misraim-ritus-f-d-deutsche-reich-u-die-deutschsprech-lander/oclc/84812903&referer=brief_results[/url]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dawn Registered Member

Who is this Matt Marr, Duendy person?!?! I cant find anything online, but then again Im not the best at searchs that arent straight forward or composed from my thoughts.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dawn Registered Member

Dont the Illuminati exist today as the Freemasons?!?
    http atheists dot org/The_Enlightenment%2C_Freemasonry%2C_and_The_Illuminati

8. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

There is a shadow goverment "(illuminati)" operating on a global scale, the history and the sheer magnitude of which it operates on is of epic proportions.

Are some people here implying that the establishment of a new world order is NOT currently in progress? That banking systems do NOT presently control goverments? That pop culture is not infatuated with illuminati references/symbols? That the elitists of the world do NOT meet in secret? Are you implying that from a historical standpoint, a shadow goverment is not clearly evident? Historically, the people that got in the way of said agenda, were they not assasinated? There is no "secret" handshake?

What about bohemian grove? Just a bunch of key politicians, industrialists, etc. in summer camp, eh?

9. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

10. John99 Banned Banned

...or the "illuminati", as it has come to be know, didnt exist before the internet. The Matrix is not real either, its just a movie.

11. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

12. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

13. John99 Banned Banned

Thats jsut 80s hang ten, surfer stuff.

14. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I feel like the illuminati knows that we are to stupid to figure it out let alone do anything about it.....

15. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

16. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Actually, "hang 10" is just the thumb and pinky extended. The "devil's horns" is just a rock and roll thing. And in the case of the images of GWB...it is the symbol for the University of Texas longhorns : "hook'em horns".

It's slightly different than the "devils horns" as the thumb is brought inward to touch the middle and ring finger.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  18. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

So Obama says that it is "I love you" in sign language... or something similar..
    Bush with longhorn fan thing.....

I guess the pope, clinton, bush, prince charles, etc. are all big texas longhorn fans, LOL. That explains it.

19. John99 Banned Banned

Yeah, i forgot about that.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I didn't say that. I just talked about GWB...who's wife and daughter are alumni of UT.

So I guess all of these powerful people are part of a some secret satanic society...and they keep it secret by regularly displaying the "devil's horns" in public.

21. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

No they just all love rock n roll or like to display love in sign language or are all fans of a college football team.

22. phlogistician Banned Banned

Indeed, it seems you are convolving disparate things.

BTW, I'm a surfer, and a metal fan. I've made various 'horn' gestures throughout my life. Nobody has ever mistaken me for Illuminati. ROFL!

23. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

All or nothing? How about some for each?