Proposal: Ban "Undecided" from WE&P for one week

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by EI_Sparks, Jan 20, 2004.

?

Ban "Undecided" from WE&P for one week

Poll closed Jan 24, 2004.
  1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    70.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undecided Banned Banned

According to my friend he says:

"That ship never existed, b/c it was only created by a false future created by Q. The Enterprise D (the nnormal one) was destroyed in Star Trek Generation, thus refit was impossible".

Edit: Those pics you just posted are the ship that I was talking about. Isn't it cool? It's the "All Good Things" enterpirse (The name of the episode).

Yes it does look cool, but it looks a bit overdone IMO, it's not sleek. A sleek ship woulde intrepid class or the Sovereign class ships:

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/schematics/sovereign.jpg

I have brdige commander so...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

In a way it didn't, but in a way it did. It was the last ship to explode inside of the temporal cloud thingy (Three Enterprise D's were in the cloud). So that ship did excist, it excisted in an alternate universe.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

I really liked that episode a lot; it was real cool to look at three Galaxies together. But I don't like the ship itself as much as I like the 1701-D or the Sovereign for instance. I think that the new show "enterprise" is not very interesting to me at least. I don't want to see low tech, pre-federation ships that much. Also it would look very queer that the graphics of "ENT" is actually better then "Star Trek" even though it would be many centuries behind? I would have rather seen a stronger battle against the Borg and more plot development on these Xindi characters. Supposedly the Xindi could destroy planets?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I hate to interrupt such a fascinating discussion (sarcasm level only about 8.333%), but are there any more arguments to be had, or can we call this experiment in SFOG complete? It would appear that people are already moving on with life.

8. Undecided Banned Banned

Tiassa this thread was childish and idiotic to start with, and I am ashamed that it was even allow to last this long. Albeit it did boost my ego, it shows how ppl are simply either threatened by me, or love me. Yin and Yang I guess...

9. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

donĀ“t overact , and be modest

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

LOL so you ARE nico. Funny.

It is this delusional idiocy, this disgusting display of your lacking comprehension that makes me appreciate that you were banned in the first place. When you first came back, I believe you were doing better than you were as nico, it seemed you were at least semi-respectfull.

It looks as if you're quick to bare you ass, child. I believe it should be swatted.

11. Undecided Banned Banned

I am not nico... where have I even indicated as such? delusional idiocy seems to suit you well in this instance...

Also I suggest classes in reading:

Hmmm... us? Could that mean I was talking to Tiassa? Well... interesting enough, I expect cognitive surrenders to ensue.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  12. Undecided Banned Banned

Also the apparent lack of meaningful content of any of your posts in WE&P shows why you aren't respected in that area of the Sci forums community. Not only do you lack the ability to concede defeat, you are asking for objectivity in politics which is quite simply the funniest thing one could ever try to comprehend. I have seen your posts against hype for instance, and the newest one seems to have a reference to nico, are you being a 15ofthe19 on purpose or what? I have noticed this apparent pseudo-intellectuality complex emanating from you constantly. Oh course I do not expect a reply to this, because you should be better then this correct troll? It seems that you are the antagonist, based on nothing but on you're delusional idiocy. If I were nico, and if increase in posts directed to me were to increase, it is obvious you are nothing better then a common troll. I had noted you're initial flammer and it was better then you're failed attempts at cognitivity in WE&P. Now since I am not even worth the time to waste, I don't expect a reply to this. Frankly I would prefer if you were to put me on ignore.

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I know the feeling.

Dealing with disgruntled rabblerousers is a bit of a Zen art.

14. Undecided Banned Banned

And the troll replies... my god.

Edit: Not you Tiassa!

15. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I don't concern myself with matters of reputation. LOL. Here I'll spell it out for you: IMO, you don't deserve respect if you attempt to intentionally manipulate people into respecting you. If you really understood respect, you'd understand why.
    Can you back that up?

LOL. You make a generalization from one occurrence and while doing so, further behave exactly like nico. Hehe. I'd think that would be hard to do but you make it look so damned easy.

Then please, point out my flaws. I'm here to improve myself so if you have some valid criticism I'm down.

LOL. Troll? Justify it. Please make a rational case that I'm a troll. I'm interested.

Further, your expectation is not my concern. I suspect you're nico mostly because coffee said it.

I figure he'd likely know eh? If you're not nico, then your post was unbelievable to me in that:

... is honestly what I would expect from a third grader. Seriously, I'm not saying that as a dig I'm saying that literally, that is what i would expect from a third grade jeer on the playground. ICK, I mean truly ICK. It's like, fucking smarmy and gross for you to be so egomaniacally skewed. You are bright, but as you may have noticed, there are a lot of bright people here. "threatened" in this group of your peers is evident of such a grossly negligent analysis that I'm simply astounded and reach the conclusion that you are a detriment to this community. (hence the swatting comment)

I am when I sense a true jackass in my observable area. If you are not nico, I'm still amazed by the comment.

Can you name the logical fallacy or... nevermind. This is simply silly. Call me names with not even a sentence to support why. I realize I did the same thing, but the fact that I think you're nico made me suspect that an explanation was of no matter, since reason if of no consequence to you. I simply meant to, as your purported (by you) superior, admonish your behavior. Otherwise (if you're not nico) I should have provided an explanation and have done so in this post.

"failed attempts at cognitivity"? LOL. Okay man I'm busted. I didn't do any 'cognitivitigating' at all. Feel free to actually demonstrate my stupidity rather than simply claim it.

Who are you to tell me how to spend my time?

I don't use the ignore list.

16. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

LOL, I just realized that reads a number of ways. Talk about evasion. Heh.

17. Undecided Banned Banned

It is obvious that you are so self-absorbed, and narcissistic that you actually think I care what you think about me. I can tell you think you have a grandeur of importance that cannot be denied. Well, get over yourself, you're simple demeanor is that of a vengeful troll. You see the entire premise of you even posting here is for ad hom attack, and just to flame. I advice is stop wasting time trying to look smart, and actually waste your time on issues that matter.

18. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

More name calling eh? And you call me simple? LOL. That's good stuff.

19. Undecided Banned Banned

None of it was name calling because all of it was true. Name calling would be me saying something that wasn't true, or overblown. Anyone who has read the masses of pointless replies in WE&P or your other trollish adventures on sci could quickly take the same tact. So has your vainglorious rants finally ended, or do I expect more of this

to ensue? I think anyone who can read, can tell the only reason you are even posting here is too flame.

20. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

why though :bugeye:

21. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You agree with undecided?

Edit:

Oh are you asking him why he said what he did?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2004
  22. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Not at all, but you are most vitriolic in your response. Why?

I honestly don't think your judgement is particularly keen and have explained specifically why.

I disagree. I think you're an immature punk/jerk and aim to expose you as such, nothing more. I think you're assisting me nicely. Thank you.

See above and if you claim I've ad-hommed you please cite the example.

Perhaps if you understood what an ad-hominem attack was, you'd be able to use the term accurately.

I have no need to "try to look smart" and have yet to do so. How I utilize my time is my business.

To me, your "advice" is absolutely worthless, but somewhat amusing.

23. Undecided Banned Banned

Wow, you never cease to amaze me, I will simply quote from before to characterize someone like you:

Notice that I have to usually debate against people who are just there to argue with no point in the end.

Go on, look even more worthless, flammers are the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.