Prophecy: December 11th, 2004

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Jocariah, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

... indeed, that was my point - now take it to the next step - the second part of the sentence, as it was written. “… by all means, avoid reading my words, and in turn commenting thereafter."

there is often some dot-connecting required as you read what i write.

if I spell it all out completely, what fun is that … we need to allow the subconscious mind its part (i.e., to play its part) in all of this as well, do we not?

you are as children – I am the master

you haven’t fully grasped what you seek, that is to say, what it is that you seek.

you don’t understand the simplest of things – how can I explain the more complex of ideas to you.

you are here for a reason – as am i.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

this is your mirror.

now look into it so that you may see yourself, as you are.

knowledge of self is true enlightenment - there is nothing to fear.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

fear is simply our genetic privilege.

all are programmed – genetically – to fear.

it is our birthright

simply acknowledge your fear and more on

our salvation comes simply in the knowing, in the acknowledging and the accepting of all aspects, all facets of self.

some hear my voice – some do not – those that do will battle their logical minds heavily, and that is as it should be.

i give you fodder with pearls – by so doing I make you think, and in so thinking you may rely on yourself, thinking for yourself as you must -always, knowing that in the world itself, pearls are latent amongst the fodder.

you see, it will be revealed to you – not as you wish it to be, but rafter, as it is meant to be

lastly, it may be better for some to think I am crazy, for in so thinking, your dreams will be less tumultuous.

jocariah

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

No, Jocariah, no. I have a tool too. It's called a prescription. Believe me -- I've seen the physicians...

8. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

I don't see it as a salvation -- but of a right. I've earned what I thus know of myself. And the more I reach into myself, the more I reach into the heavens. The more I see of myself and of the heavens, the more I see of the mountaintops -- the rocks in the clean quiet atmosphere.

Sometimes... sometimes I may see mountains made of star dust.

I wouldn't bother caring about their dreams... that would require entering their bedrooms. Yuck. I prefer my privacy... star dust.

9. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

We are the product of those that would benefit from our existence, and are the sum of all of their efforts to date.

We are the product of those creatures that have created us for their service, and as such are in continual servitude to our creators.

But what service might we provide to them – what can we provide to our creators merely by way of our existence.

What is it that we produce – what is it that we give off – what is our benefit to them?

In a word – fear.

Fear – our most prevalent, most dominant and powerful emotion – not fear itself, but rather the frequency that fear is – for we continually emote (or vibrate to) the frequency that fear is, not by chance but rather by design.

Much in the same way that a microwave oven generates energy via a frequency, we, by way of our emotions, generate energy - a frequency based energy that is utilized by our creators.

Fear is our most prevalent emotion, and not without reason or purpose, for there is reason and purpose to all things human.

We were created simply to fear.

Created to emote or vibrate to the frequency that fear is.

Created as a source of that specific frequency required by our creators.

We fear, that is give off the emotion or frequency of fear, in servitude to our creators.

We, by way our emoting the frequency of fear, are the food source if you will, for our creators.

Biological fear transmitters, with the ability to replicate - the ability, by way of our sexuality, our genetically coded behavior pattern, to be driven to replicate.

With much forethought by those who created us, we are biological machines with one overriding purpose - to emote as programmed, day-in, day-out, for as long as we live, while in the course of our living, doing our part to create more biological fear transmitters. And generation-upon-generation, it continues on.

What a perfect cycle indeed

Once again I say, the answer, for us at least, comes in the knowing.

Not that we can change any of this. But through the knowing of a matter as it pertains to us, we are able then to realize that we operate according to set parameters – even if we dislike those parameters, at least we know.

And in the knowing we become enlightened, and through enlightenment we may discover ‘self’.

And in so discovering 'self' we may then become aware of our place within our environment, our place within the universe, this universe that holds not only us, but all of life, even that life which is as yet unimagined, unknown and undiscovered.

It is this view of the universe, coming as it does by way of our leaving our small-mindedness and encompassing the greater view, this new perspective, that includes all of life throughout the universe.

Jocariah

10. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

You first accuse them of a deliberate design of fear -- as some sort of astral fodder (I ran into that theory elsewhere and I find it despicable) -- of having no other purpose in our humble existence but to experience and emote fear for their benefit -- then you contradict that with "our place within the universe" and "through enlightenment we discover 'self'". So on the one hand, you originate as an X-file, thenforgetallaboutthat, you're an X on the cross seeking deliverance from your sins. How christian. And like all good brave christians -- you accuse it all on "fear".

It seems to me you are simply aggrandizing what humans fear most: fear.

11. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

Why? Because, like all good holy modern men, you desire "perfection", but that bloody "fear" keeps rearing it's ugly head. So how best to par it out but to also make it "perfect" and "invincible" so that you can look at yourselves in the mirror and... disown it.

On the contrary, my fear is being ironed out -- with a little help from my friends. And the fact that I can look at myself in the mirror, warts and all. Or perhaps it all boils down to having different "creators".

12. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

thank you for taking the time to post – i always enjoy reading what you have to say.

cheers

13. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

The world is what it is – our beliefs colour the world for us, so that we see the world not as it is, but rather, as our beliefs (e.g., our belief systems) say it is.

Now I understand why so many of the prophets spoke in parables.

It would seem to me nearly impossible to communicate with people who are unaware of their belief systems, and its role in their understanding of the world, in which they inhabit. More specifically, how these belief systems colour, shape and organize their world for them without them even knowing it - with them for the most part being totally unaware of this very important facet or aspect of self.

This is not a criticism per se, but rather a simple observation.

“What is ‘THE’ purpose of life?” … some have asked. It is that age old question, handed down through the centuries.

It is a question phrased in the singular. ‘THE’ purpose of life, you see, thinking, as they do, that things must function in the singular where life is concerned. Why is that? Why do they think in the singular? Is it simply because that is how they, for the most part, think?

They assume that the answer to life must be in the singular, because that is how they think - in the singular. So that is the approach they will use.

Rather, why not ask; “what might be the 'multi-faceted' purposes to life?”

Do we not exist in multiple planes or dimensions in this life? Two of which might be the spiritual and the physical - most, but not all, seem to agree to that. Logically, would both dimensions have the same purpose?

Humans think linear thought (A to B, B to C, etc.). But do all beings?

What about convergent thought (all information arriving simultaneously)? Humans don’t process information, for the most part, that way.

The universe is much bigger than our imaginations – don’t let what you can imagine limit you.

Our belief systems are simply a template we all use. We put this template over everything we encounter. Most often, these templates elicit a YES/NO response.

Either what you encounter aligns with your belief system – or it doesn’t.

So that in the blink of an eye – your belief system decides for you, what is, and more importantly, what is not, relevant to you at any particular point in time.

We need to understand that our belief system is doing this all the time – with us being unaware.

With regard to our belief systems, what is the answer then?

Maintain ‘presence of mind’ – at all times. Acknowledge that you see the world ‘through the eyes’ of your belief system. Our belief systems – regardless of what or which ones they might be – color our world and everything in our world.

Which system is best - Judaism, Christianity, Zen, Buddhism – which?

It depends upon the culture of which one is a part, one's higher self and where one is (spiritually) at any particular point in time. The answer is what is best for the individual, given their circumstances at any point in time. It’s an individual matter, although, typically, belief systems are followed en masse.

One might even wish to devise their own belief system, for that matter. And for that person, that would be the appropriate way.

Arguing about belief systems, is really arguing about what is best for the individual – and only the individual can make that choice.

There is no belief system that is best for all people – although those belonging to popular belief systems within a particular culture might disagree with that statement. Rather is our own personal journey which determines which one is best for us, at any particular point in our life.

Jocariah

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  14. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Presently, I find myself quite bored with all of this. And of course it is my own doing. I think differently than most - I am keenly aware of that, and there being no fault to be found between us – I am what I am, and others are what they are. I imagine the root cause one of being educated at the hand of my keepers, those so-called aliens as most others seem to classify them, but to me they were more like mentors; guides if you will, continually prodding me on from one lesson to the next – each being lived out day-to-day as I go about the living of my life.

I imagine I think more as they do, than as most others do - I have used my two and one half years here to juxtapose my thoughts with those of others who read my words. I have used you, that is the case, but I have never hidden that fact.

15. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Better for you to think that I am crazy - for if I truly exist as I say I am, then your world is not as you might think it is, and you would exist on untenable ground.

I see the humor in this, most clearly.

Cheers,
    Jocariah

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Obvious. Ask any psychologist.
    It is wholly impossible to communicate if you refuse to engage in an exchange with others.
    Nobody I know thinks the purpose of life is one unitary, singular thing, any more than they imagine a planet or a volcano or a meadow warbler to be a unitary, singular thing. What a juvenile idea.
    As noted above, that's what most thinking people mean when they think of the purpose of life.
    You have got to be joking. Really. How can you possibly restrict yourself to linear thought. It's useful for report writing and probably some other things, but come on. I'm staggered.
    Speak for yourself.
    The Universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.J.B.S.Haldane
    At last you begin to make some sense. The most convenient way of maintaining presence of mind is to adopt a disbelief system.

And keep changing it.
    And keep modifying it.
    And keep altering it.

17. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

Why, thank you, Jocariah! So pleased I can cheer you up! Sure beats having to sign your name all the time at the end of your posts! Wild.

18. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

My dear -- your keepers have neglected logic in your upbringing! If the world is what it is, and if our beliefs colour the world for us, (soastoseeitselfreflectedblinkblinkreflectedinitself), then the world can not be what it is, and our "beliefs" should be walking about on two legs instead of us.

But I know what you mean. We are a sum of different identities, identities that require credence for itself as reassurance, hence, I would rather blame the state of this world squarely on man's pretty head -- his self. I don't care *what* he believes in because he is his own fountainhead hence responsible for the world's condition -- his condition.

You say that man arrives with an essence based on fear. I say man arrives with a foundation based on free will. How he chooses to disperse that free will amongst himself is his problem -- not mine. Nor theirs.

It is upon that foundation that he is being perceived -- and judged: his free will. Manipulativelittlebeastthatheis.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The butterfly flaps his wings of milky substrate and sees through the carnage of consumption.

20. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

You mean it discovers freedom?

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The look of starvation will turn any milk sour when it runs off a butterflies lonely wing!

22. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

Ah! Only the privileged (the wise) will savour the rich milky substance (enlightenment) running off a butterfly's wing (freedom)!

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Not so, when you look into a pool of milk you see the reflection of a ghost. The cosmic flapping of butterfly wings will turn the milk of 30 goats into a richness that deprives the senses of the poor. However, a cow is a cow. But milk is not milk persee.