Proof that Bush is an enemy of the aryan race

Discussion in 'World Events' started by You Killed Jesus, Jan 14, 2004.

1. You Killed Jesus 14/88 Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Undecided Banned Banned

Bush is just being a good capitalist, if you hate what Bush did to the "white race" then you must dispise capitalism. Exploit, whomever it is.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spookz Banned Banned

the kind that undestands that within the master race, there are those that are capable and those that are not.

rather than pander to these maladjusted mutants and their incessant demands for equality, tis far more expedient to import a pliable and docile workforce.

in america, your accomplishments are yours! you can patent it, copyright it. this is the new world. if you want to give it up for the white race, that is your choice.

no inbred mutant redneck can take that away. no nazis can jack your ideas.

welcome to g w's america!
    white capitalizm rulez!
    if ya cant hack it, youze swimming with de mud peepz
    lozer!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I does make sense. A good bit of manual labor goes to Mexico because it is cheaper. Bring those people here and that's less money leaving the country.... and more important for Bush, more votes.

8. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Why should Bush consider white people his race? I would think he'd consider rich people to be "his people", not white ones.

9. Guru Registered Senior Member

Excuse me people .... What makes you say that ARYAN race is same as Whites ....if you guys read history ..which I am sure the psuedo-aryans on this forum do not ....Aryans were a race from Indian Sub-continent...and nothing to do with red-necks KKK loving in-breds of Americas....
    Having said that .... Bush is a very intelligent person ..he follows the money trail and money knows no boundary ....

Now continue with your discussion about Aryan Race...

10. Silverback Registered Senior Member

The only people George W recognizes as "his people" are rich white people, not white people in general. Behold the last round of tax cuts. Did they benefit anyone else?

Unless you are able and willing to go to a fund raising dinner with Dick Cheney at $1000 a pop and pay $10,000 to have your picture taken with Dick, then G W doesn't care about you at all.