Proof Nasa Lies "Mars Coverup--literally"

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by fluid1959, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Fluuuuuuid... you don't have any credibility left.

That third picture is nice, but I bet with some photoshop filters I could make my dog look like it's on fire... why does adjusting the colour balance/contrast prove anything?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Personel attacks are the worse thing ever. I know. Watching HR people come over the top at you is scary thing.

Personally I've not seen any evidence from you to debunk. Make fun of, yes, but not debunk.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

You're kidding right? We have shown the evidence in the form of the ACTUAL PICTURES and telling you what there is...rocks. You and ONLY you are seeing these artifacts. You must have an increadible imagination to be seeing some of the things you see. Plus you can move a contrast slider back and forth in photoshop over windblown dirt patches...it's amazing you aren't a professor in physics at MIT.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

fluid1959,

Not that I want to rattle your chain

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

but data communication with the rover has been lost. (I think you predicted this in one of those phatom posts of yours)

http://www.spaceflightnow.com/
    Must be those darn martians, eh?

8. TredLightly Registered Senior Member

Fluid, all I see is that you have yet again thrown another altered (by your hand) image into the mix. All this does is add to your lack of comprehension, and detract from your credibility.

This pattern is tired, truly. When one image/statement is so easily debunked, you move on to the next with no acknowledgement whatsoever. You give us no proof, no legitimate data, or even a simple statement regarding the point of all this...and not for lack of trying on our part. Hell, I even handed you BASIC questions that I sought your answers to. Yet, you ignored them in favor of "See the Light"...All I see is another image attached to a baseless claim.

I'll "low-brow" this just for you; Shit or get of the pot. Put up or shut up. It is that simple. Just simply show some real evidence...Back up any..or just ONE..of your claims with relevant and legitimate data. I call you out. If you can do this, I will eat crow and personally grant your "theory" the realm of possibility.

9. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

----------
    M*W: Persol, I had trouble viewing the photo, but I do agree with you. Today the headlines say they've lost touch with the Mars rover. Yeah, right! What I want to know is WHY they are covering these things up? Do they think it would cause a pandemic panic? I think people are more in tune now than they were pre-1947.

10. TredLightly Registered Senior Member

THIS is what I am talking about, Fluid...The only thing you have done is to mark off areas of the image, and claim them to be edited! You offer no evidence to support the fact, other then the fact that you say so!

By the way, just because someone else (enterprisemission.org) believes the imaged objects to be more then rocks...doesn't mean that they are, or that it is proof...other then the fact that you are gullible. They show no more evidence then you do.

If all these claims of "artifacts" were to be true, Mars must truly be the largest landfill in the universe.

11. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Ha! Humans can't even keep their computers running correctly when they're in the same room! But then, surely we can keep one 65 million miles away (propbably built by the lowest bidder) working after it was crashed into a planet.

I picture this small video monitor with a blue screen somewhere on a martian crater that says, "press any key to continue or ctrl-alt-esc to reboot."

12. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

----------
    M*W: Persol, my friend, I want to ask you... Do you thing the Big Bang happened long after the dinosaurs were on the Earth?

Then, what does this mean? If the Big Bang happened and destroyed the dinosaurs, could there have been a civililzation BEFORE the dinosaurs?

When do you think the Big Bang happened?

13. TredLightly Registered Senior Member

HE STRIKES (DELETES) AGAIN! First he got rid of the spy-hoping gopher, and now Jimmy Hoffa has vanished...again!

This is truly pathetic. At least real Kooks have the spine to stand by their own words.

EDIT: Hehe. If the original post is more then five days old...and it was edited Today at 02:23 AM...There is a good chance that something important/damning was removed.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  14. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Medicine Woman: The Big Bang is generally accepted (by those who believe in the idea in the first place) to have happened waaaay back at the beginning of time, so the dinosaurs were pretty safe from it.

15. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Big Bang AFTER the dinosaurs?! Someone doesn't know their cosmotology.

16. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Nah, the big bang happens every Saturday night when the couple upstairs return from the pub... see that ceiling rock!

17. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Lessee, it's generally accepted the Dinosaurs died off at the end of the Cretaceous, about 65 million years ago. The Earth is about 4.5 Billion years old. Its generally accepted the BB, creation of everything, happened somewhere between 13-18 Billion years ago.

Why do you think the BB happened after the Dinaosaurs died?

18. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

The Big Bang is the first time there was space in the universe, and hence the beginning of time. Nothing happened before the big bang (in any way that we can consider conventional) It was the beginning of the universe. The big bang did NOT kill the dinosaurs,a meteor striking the Earth or a climate change did. A meteor killing dinosaurs could certainly have been a very big bang, but I think you got a little confused there. it wasn’t THE big bang.

19. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

It's a generally accepted convention that dinosaurs were not beings who existed in any sort of sense beyond that of our comprehension of time and space, so I am assuming that placing the big bang chronologically before the rise of the dinosaurs, or formation of our planet is a pretty safe bet. Who knows, though, maybe dinosaurs are still with us, just outside the edges of perceivable reality. . . uhh except for all those fossils and stuff.

20. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Not only are you not a geologist, you are obviously not a lawyer either.

As for why I checked, I was wondering if the person who is hosting this realizes what you are wasting their bandwidth on.

So please, what exactly am I in danger of? I realize that you haven't answered any other of my questions that were on topic... so why should I expect you to answer this one?

Thanks for the laugh though. I shot an email off to the domain owner.... because I don't believe that they'd let you waste bandwidth on this.

21. Ertai Registered Senior Member

What a Big LOL I had with this post..

You guys keep posting here asking for him to reply? OMG LOL

MAybe you all perhabs didnt figure out that these are all random pictures, and he just make a lot of random pointers in the picture..

LMAO its just a big joke, joking with the real nuts that put stuff like these ones, claiming whatsoever about what NASA does with public images..

Its just a big joke of course, random pictures thrown at you and you dont even noticed is just to make fun of those conspiracies..

Even if Fluid Himself doesnt admit it! Its a Comical Post!

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

What you don’t think we were laughing our heads off this whole time?

23. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

This is too much work for a joke that isn't all that funny. Look at the number of pictures he's posted, zoomed in on, highlighted, etc...

A joke would not have been so consistent in the craziness. A joker wouldn't have gone back and deleted his posts. Pure and simple, this guy is loopy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.