Proof Nasa Lies "Mars Coverup--literally"

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by fluid1959, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

poor Jimmy Hoffa.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

ok fluid how did they get Jim's body up there?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

See ya Troll.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

So ultra-midgets control Mars? GREAT SCOTT!!

Fluid I'm looking at the tiff right here. You've just plain lost it. You're such a fucking nut that if I could, I'd put you out of your pathetic misery.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Star_One Registered Senior Member

I dont think fluid said "the aleins are gonna shut you up" , nor half of the other things youve claimed he said

8. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Shut up Star. You fuel the kook flames as much as him.

9. TredLightly Registered Senior Member

Actually, I believe it was something along the lines of "The Paradigm will shift...yada yada...and it will shut all your mouths"...Besides, it is hard to prove the Fluid said anything at all, considering he has deleted or altered most of his posts. Perhaps you should go back and read over the seemingly random statements, by other users, in response to Fluid's "non-existent" comments (especially the quotes used from Fluid's own words).

Last edited: Jan 22, 2004
  10. TredLightly Registered Senior Member

Ah, and here is the quote (as found in a poster's reply to one of Fluids disappearing comments)...

"Unless some mysterious thing happens to the rover in the next day or 2. The Paradigm shift will arrive shortly...And that is what my crystal balls are telling me!"

This is the statement that really gets to me; "There are artifacts here.. And we have the abilitiy to scientifically discern that..."

11. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Star_One - don't play dumb. What happened to all of fluid's posts? They're all gone...

12. Star_One Registered Senior Member

Im not saying he hasnt edited his posts, but i dont remember him saying anything about aliens shutting you up

Paridigam shift doesnt sound like "the aliens are gonna shut you up" to me

the last 4 pages are just insults from both sides.

Everyone should just agree to disagree

also, since people that think there may be more to mars than meets the eye are labeled "kook", i propose that all the skeptics on here should be refered to as "gimps" ....its only fair

13. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

For the sake of completeness I shall requote the same quote I previously quoted:

These are fluid's words, although I believe that he has deleted them by now.
    EDIT: He seems to have deleted a few posts in there now... how irritating.

14. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Interesting, maybe we should belive Fluid about what NASA is hiding, after all he seems to be good at cover ups himself so maybe he knows one when he sees one

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Maybe fluid is right. Once you start looking you see all kinds of aliens.

16. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I am amazed that no one mentioned anything about:

(emphasis mine)
    Preceeding the pictures of dirt and rocks- errr, sorry, I mean mutilated skulls and bones

- he posted are you guys slipping, or is no one paying attention to him much by that point?

I almost fell out of my chair with that one.

17. TredLightly Registered Senior Member

Oh, I remember that little statement well...and this is probably why I refused to bring it up:

I think what we are dealing with, now, is not so much what Fluid believes to be proof of the fact, but rather how many people he can convince to blindly buy into his convictions. He, obviously, already had certain ideas well in place before coming into this...and it is MY belief that all of this "NASA Cover-Up" nonsense was just a diversion to allow Fluid's "Paradigm Shifting" theories to come to light, with an audience that will accept them (it backfired, of course).

All of the "evidence" he has even bothered to produce is...well...easily debunked by any High School Freshman that has paid attention in science class. So now, instead of trying to support his "findings" with true evidence (or even answering basic questions), he has decided to play the "emotions" card in an effort to regain ground on any sympathies (because he is so "deeply effected") and make the environment more receptive...So that perhaps we may wish to see and hear about this "material not suitable for children", and thus allow him to finally make his theory known.

As Fluid has so brilliantly demonstrated, emotion can trump rational thought. For the love of Gods, DON'T GIVE IN!!! Find the balance.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2004
  18. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Interestingly, fluid seems to have me on ignore. That's kind of a laugh. I wonder how many ignore lists I'm on now?

19. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

I'm starting to believe he's just a kid with a lot of time on his hands and mischief on the brain.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I think spuriousmonkey interpretation is much MUCH better and more likely!!!

21. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

What, space ducky?

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Looking at the number of deletions by Fluid1959, It's lucky he never decided to call himself Fluent because the thread no longer is.

However the deleted threads are bound to be a cause of concern, such institutes as NASA believe that Fluid1959 is covering something up.
    [Okay, I didn't ask them but I'm sure they would be concerned]

I guess Fluid1959's re-evaluation of posts has been to remove any profanety that they originally contained, since he's probably spotted that current events on the board do reflect that such posts could have his username banned.

However I think everyone concurs that they are just rocks, and Fluid1959 imagination is quite overactive.

I'm suprised that SpuriousMonkey has come the closest to working out the real Mar's conspiracy, and that is the "Dot to Dot" puzzle that the Martians left us to solve, since over the years the numbers have worn away near the rock fragments to tell us which order they come in.

Perhaps all of you can have a go at joining the rocks together to try and work out the hidden messages.

23. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I just found an NASA image where the stones were arrange to spell out something. Please note it's not my bad mousemanship that has made the lettering look bad, but the layout of the stones has altered from the vast winds and sand that move around Mar's surface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.