Proof for ETI: Part 2

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by crazymikey, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

That is just so ironic!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You still have not explained the cases I presented to you. How many times, will I have to to ask you? I have not ignored your "arguments" I answered them all, even though they're not evidence for the non-existence of anti-UFO - they're just your inability to believe, because you don't think aliens will abduct us, and fly in our skies etc. You seriously do think im in contact with ETI, don't you? That I have inside information on their policies.

Now, I'll ask you for the last time. Please explain the cases I presented to you, and substantiate it logically. Don't do a Persolism: "People don't think for PR releases" LOL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I did explain them, as they were explained for me, do you want me to just repeat what they said? If so state your case again and I will do my best.

Your ignoring my arguments right now! Come on tell me what makes it so that just because allot of people believe it that it must be true? Come on explain to me why an alien race with technology centuries, millennia even eons beyond our exponentially developing technology would even have a need for us what so ever, and that need would involve fucking with us, shoving thing up our butts, flying around like drunks, mutilating cows, ect. I can: they either don’t exist here or they are totally insane.

Beleif and proof are to very diffrent things, one is faith the other is logic.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Is this the 3rd, 4th or 5th time, you have not explained the cases I presented to you? Yet you continue to repeat there is no evidence, and when I give you evidence, you don't even address it. So what should I conclude from this? Are there no counter-explanations or you are not capable of formulating a counter-explanation?

As for your "ignored" arguments. How many times do you want to tell you? I am not an ET contactee. I don't have information on their policies. If you don't understand english, tell me what language you understand, and I'll translate it for you.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I did address it, they covered it for me. Why should I repeat what other have said, your thread argument is not to me alone. You have the counter their arguments. It is you that continue the ignore me.

I don't care if you’re a contactee or not, you can still postulate on to the logic of these aliens, of the very claims your being here in fact.

8. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

I give up WCF. Just don't say there is "no evidence" again, or you really are going to look stupid - seeing as when you are given it, you just ignore it. As for others, the "others" are pseudoskeptics, very stupid ones at that. They have not explained anything at all, and I've replied to them, and shown that.

Now, if you are not capable of thinking for yourself, or just can't think. Then I don't understand what you're doing here? Unless you're just here to cheer on the pseudoskeptics - a cheerleader?

9. zonabi free thinker Registered Senior Member

hehe.

good guys = 1
    bad guys = 0

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

When did I say there is no evidence??? show me. I remember say something on the lines that the evidence is more supporting of more mundane theories. Not only do you ignore you also like to make a lot of strewmen about stuff we did not say or exaggerations on things we did say.

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

If you could at all show how this is related to what you quoted....
    First, as explained eyewitness testimony alone does not count much in large cases. Second, press conferences can be cheap and are held cheaply every day.
    You do realize what 'migratory' means... don't you? It is not atmospheric... it is birds.
    Like I said, I have no idea what case you are talking about, and said 'with the limited description'. I am not going to go a debunk yet ANOTHER case you presented. Your track record flat out sucks.
    LMAO. Please give me a link of how one man triangulated an objects location and speed in the 19th century. This should be good.
    Thanks for the personal attacks. doesn't really help your case any.
    Why is a clock melting over a tree? It's art. Ever hear the term 'light of god', see angles with wings, the devil with horns and a pitchfork, a big hand coming out of the sky, or people with halos above their head? Funny how it should suddenly represent reality when it suits your goal.
    I showed you about 5 or 6 of the stories which have been debunked. Don't expect me to waste my time on 400 stories when the author of the site doesn't weed out the obviously false ones.
    No. I also never said I greatly admired him, or that that made what he said true. This is called 'argument from authority' and doesn't float well around here.
    LMAO. Source please.
    We can see the systems 4 light years away, and they wouldn't support our form of life.
    Actually, you will note that I specifically have said "we don't know". At the same time you have said 'this and that will lead to FTL travel'. Your claims our unsupported. My claims that we know of no way to effectively break the c barrier is supported.
    You don't have to, but you will anyway? Could you please do the same to applying logic?
    Funny. People still don't know about them. Have any non-kook sources?
    You have no tools. How long does it take you to build a lathe? Now you have a lathe, how long does it take you to build even more complicated tools?

So please, backup the following with non-crackpot sites:
    A 19th century scientist determining an object to Mach 15.
    FTL travel being possible.
    Sources that show anti-gravity, mind control and particle beam weaponary, and tractors beams exist.

12. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

Persol only likes the scientists that are of the nature of government sponsored media puppets. Where would we be with out the true dreamers and successful “crack-pots” that have provided the greatest inventions and have made the greatest discoveries? Still repressed by governments and religions in the dark ages. And, nay sayer’s of obvious note.

Mikey has some of it put together, yet lacks certain key elements because of his continued ignorance of certain information. Lost and stumbled upon the path to discovery.

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Post deleted - Off topic.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2004
  14. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Persol - As your replies continue to get more stupid. I think I'll pass this time.

Craterchains - Please tell me those key elements I am lacking, because of continued "ignorance of certain information". After all, If I am making some errors, or neglecting some information, I should know, so I can rectify those errors and "ignorance of certain information"

15. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Probably because your statements were unfounded.

So please, backup the following with non-crackpot sites:
    A 19th century scientist determining an object to Mach 15.
    FTL travel being possible.
    Sources that show anti-gravity, mind control and particle beam weaponary, and tractors beams exist.

16. Exploding_Necquim Registered Member

Dear crazymikey,

Many of the sighting you proclaim match up with the time travel records of people with time travel licenses. They are not aliens per say, though some of them are, but most are human or of human origin and all come from other times. Space time quantum flux singularity drive allows for faster then light travel because it actually travel much slower then lgiht but because it can manipulate when you are and not just where as well as move you in 9 different dimensions it appears to travel faster then light, but it will send you to your destination at any time you wish. Thanks to the time travel sanction of the earth system only a limited number of licensed people are allowed entry. Also don’t listen to Persol and others of debunked logic as they can never understand or believe, just ignore them.

17. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Yet again with the imagination Necquim, i'd give this one just a 9 though. Also care to list the 9 dimensions?

18. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

You mean i need a time travel license for my delorian? damn....

19. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

Tell us about the future Nequim... but only what you're allowed to, dont break any rules for us...

*starts campfire and sits wide eyed waiting*

20. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/717459.stm

This is actually late news, but it actually confirms government-cover up and that the infamous Area 51, that has been talked about for more than 50 years - actually existed:

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and Area 51 proves aliens how???

22. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Wasnt it proved years ago that area 51 existed? It was what they did inside that remained a mystery. As for the rest of it i've seen it and heard most of it before, not as convincing as you'd expect, im not aware of anybody who has accepted it as anything other than a hoax.

23. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.