Promoting violence against Muslims

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by S.A.M., Feb 3, 2008.

?

The post in the OP promotes violence against Muslims

1. Yes

52.4%
  2. No

9.5%
  3. Some other opinion

38.1%
  1. sandy Banned Banned

The only ones we target are the demonic muslim terrorists. We leave the "peaceful ones" alone. We even let them live here and take over/destroy our cities. (Dearbornistan, MI). People think the Koran is about violence because every 12th verse is. I seldom see anyone here denounce terrorists. Most of the muslims here post their support. Born-again Christians seldom do anything as vile as the demonic muslim terrorists are doing all over the world now. I would denounce them if they did. Go ahead and ignore the demonic muslim terror attacks and 100-year plan. Mock it if you want. Denial works for those who won't/don't get it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What about the demonic Christian terrorists in Iraq?

You know the ones that destroyed a country for NO reason? A 9/11 on all the towers and buildings and huts of Iraq?

Do you condemn them?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

the quotations around "peaceful ones" is telling of the sheer amount of bigotry and hatred that you have in your "kind" little Christian heart. oh, and a cluster bomb doesnt differentiate between innocent and guilty.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Michael I was responding in a sarcastic manner to a post by, Arsalan:

If you care to notice I placed a (You) in the statement, that was asking Arsalan if he was saying all Iraqi Moslems weren't innocent, and therefore deserved to be the targets of the Jihad Suicide Bombers.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Citation please?

9. sandy Banned Banned

No.They aren't blowing up themselves/innocent civilians in the name of God/Jesus Christ. They are at war against demonic muslim terrorists.

10. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

No they are killing innocent people in the name of "freedom". Thats ohhhh so much better.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Here:

How Jesus Endorsed Bush's Invasion of Iraq

12. Bells Staff Member

It's called the 'War' Buff.

I take it you haven't read the bible recently Sandy.

You seldom see anyone denounce the terrorists because you do not want to see them. They do not fit in with your own beliefs about Muslims in general. For example, you view even the "peaceful ones" as being a danger to your cities and towns.

Born again Christians are just as capable of violence. Hell, one of your most well known members started a war, killing countless of innocent individuals. You don't denounce him. Instead you praise him and call him the "best President evah".

I don't need to mock you Sandy. I think you mock yourself with each post you make on here. I can only pity you.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

November 17, 2004
    Video Shows Hostage Slaying Of Margaret Hanson. "Where Is The Outcry?"
    Topics: Middle East News and Perspectives

Reported in the Australian News Wednesday Nov 17:

BRITISH-Iraqi aid worker Margaret Hassan is believed dead after a video surfaced showing a blind-folded woman being shot. Arab broadcaster al-Jazeera said it had received a video which showed militants executing a female hostage – believed to be Ms Hassan. The 59-year-old British-Iraqi executive from CARE International was captured on her way to work on October 19. If confirmed, the murder will be the first time that a female hostage has been killed by her abductors.

British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said the video was "probably genuine" as Prime Minister Tony Blair expressed his "abhorrence" at the apparent killing.

Ms Hassan's Iraqi husband today said he believed his wife was dead and appealed for her body to be returned to him. "I beg those people who took Margaret to tell me what they have done with her. They can tell . . . I need her. I need her back to rest in peace," Tahseen Hassan told Britain's Sky News television. The Australian News article is here...

The report of Ms Hanssan's death, who was not a terrorist, who had lived and cared for Iraqis for 30 years, and had not been trying to kill anyone, and was apparently murdered execution style by her captors, hasn't resulted in any condemnation of her Islamic fundamentalist murderers. Where is the outcry from the international community and the world press? You can hear a pin drop!

Instead, the focus today by the world press, including the U.S. press, is on one battle-worn, tired, wounded U.S. Marine who had lost a friend just the day before via a 'booby-trapped body', because he killed a moving wounded terrorist in a mosque who could have just as easily blown up everyone in the room with a hidden explosive. What has happened to reason?

14. sandy Banned Banned

Many people are capable of violence. I do not see any born-again Christians blowing up themselves/innocent people. The demonic muslim terrorists are the only ones doing that. Why do you defend them? Do you want to destroy America too? W went after Saddam and got him. The demonic muslim terrorists started all the death/destruction against innocents. W is the best POTUS. Ever.:bravo:

You can stop the personal attacks now. They're getting very old.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Japanese did that.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

For religious reasons to, they became Maytry Heros by their actions.

18. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Yeah, but he was the wrong guy. Arguably the wrongest guy in the entire region! He and his people had nothing to do with 9/11, and his feud with the USA was strictly focused on the Bush Dynasty, which would make him so NOT stand out in any cosmopolitan American city. Iraq was the only large secular, pro-Western country in the Mideast. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists and its people have good reason to hate America. "Getting" Saddam was a remarkably stupid move, one that we might be paying off for generations.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Killing innocent Iraqis is a daily occurrence. Or haven't you noticed?

20. sandy Banned Banned

We didn't go after Saddam for anything to do with 911. I think Iraq and the world is better off without him.

Yeah, it's mostly demonic muslim terrorists doing all the killing. They killed almost 17,000 innocent Iraqis last year.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/IraqBodyCount2006.htm

21. Bells Staff Member

No Sandy. You just use other means. It is also apparent that you have forgotten your not too distant past.

Who am I defending exactly? I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy in which you like to wallow. I don't need to want to destroy the US. Your President is doing that well on his own. He went after Saddam and got him. In the process, he allowed the one man who did attack your country and killed thousands, get away. In getting Saddam, he allowed Al Qaeda to flood into Iraq. You know the saying of 'you reap what you sow'? Well reap well Sandy, because you sure sowed plenty.

No Sandy. I am not personally attacking you. I am responding to your posts in this forum. If I were personally attacking you, you'd know about it. I understand anyone responding to you or taking a different view to you is a personal attack as far as you are concerned, but this is how people discuss and debate things.

When you accidently drop a bomb on a house, wedding, town, killing innocent people, you view it as being collateral damage. When the terrorists do it, it's murder. I personally do not see much of a difference. Killing innocent civilians is murder regardless of what side of the fence you happen to be sitting on. In this instance, one hides behind the supposed rules of war and engagement, while the other hides behind their own warped and twisted beliefs. I doubt the innocent Muslims caught in between could identify or forgive either. Because they are the one's who are suffering and having to deal with the consequences of the actions of both sides. They now have to live with the fact that their despot of a leader has been removed and killed by an occupying force that allowed the murderers to flood into their country.

Don't forget Buff, those who were killed in that market place also bow towards Mecca and pray to Allah. Now do you think those innocent people consider those who murdered them or murdered their loved one's as being Muslims like they are? Somehow I doubt it. Tell me something Buff, if one day a Christian opens fire in a mall and kills your loved one's and lets imagine you are also a Christian. Would you view that killer as being a Christian like you are? Somehow, I doubt it.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nope, thats the US raids on Iraqi homes.

Its rarely reported in the media, but its very common if you read Iraqi blogs.

If the Iraqis had bombed your home, city country like this:

and then kicked in doors to come in and shoot your family, perhaps you'd understand what they are going through.

23. sandy Banned Banned

Yes, you are personal attacking and mocking. I understood your posting the "insane" song lyrics and didn't find it one bit funny. Attack my ideas/posts all you want. I don't care. But drop the personal attacks/mocking. It's not funny.

I've asked to you to stop your condescending/mocking comments. They aren't funny.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2008