Project for a New Amercian Century

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SoyArtista, Nov 22, 2005.

1. SoyArtista Registered Member

Did any of you know about this organization?
    Project for a New American Century
    I'm doing some research for one of my classes and I found out about them. What is bothering me most is a document they sent to Bush in Sept of 2000 (a year before the terrorist attacks) saying the US needs..well basically to take over the world...but specifically, it needs to start a war in the middle east.
    Here's the document It gets really interesting around page 17, the chapter called "four essential missions"
    I'm not really surprised that Bush would use the attack as a reason to implement this plan...just kinda pissed off.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yep. Interesting about their need for a "new pearl harbor" to justify their imperialism, all in the name of free market greed, although they only refer to that as "freedom".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Light Registered Senior Member

Yes, a lot of us are aware of them. They're nothing more than just another radical extremist group. The less attention they get the better. Sort of like the KKK, skinheads, and others of that ilk - best ignored.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

To the psudoscience, conspiracy nutter forum with you!

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It is an obvious conspiracy.

9. SoyArtista Registered Member

Yup, that's it, I'm a nutter.
    Seriously, I didn't know about this. Does this not bother anybody else?

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

11. try this book at the library:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0670032999/103-8883168-1215051?v=glance&n=283155&v=glance

12. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

"They" include Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Jeb Bush. It seems that our president believes their crap. I wish they would put on hoods and burn crosses on the White House Yard, because then maybe we would get it, that the cult these geeky boys joined is as nutty as the KKK was.

We are following "a stategy of american preeminance for today and tommorow."

Over all the basic theme of these people is that the fall of the Soviet Union left the USA as the sole super power and there is something (never really defined) so valuable about being the sole super power that the USA would be making a big mistake if the USA did not use it's sole superpower status agressively to assure that for the next hundred years the USA remains the sole super power.

I don't mean to offend Hapsburg, but basically what we have running the white house are a bunch of guys who think very similarly to Hapsburg. It's power for the sake of power and whatever lies you have to tell your self to keep you from seing how absurd that is. Hapsburg is kind of liberal and kind hearted and Rumsfeld is not really evil either but he will do evil things when he is playing his games just because using the power exites him. I think I recognize the Rumsfeld / Hapsburg Archetype, I used to play Avalon Hill games with them a long time ago when I was a teenager. High testosterone geeky boys.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  13. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Thanks, SoyArtista, people should read this stuff. Page 17 of the pdf but I think page five of PNACs numbering.

14. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

yeah,its a wonder someone this documentaredly crazy doesnt get impeached.

anyone thats actualy read pnacs wackjob manifesto knows their hell bent on global domination throu physical suppresion and media control.

the used katrina as testing ground to see how people handle under marshall law.

i could keep going on about hurricane weather control, riot suppresion,media manipulation,delusions of of a bush family monarcy.

but thats all conspiricy crap,right?

15. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

The "hurricane weather control" bit sounds like crappy conspiracy crap.

16. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Yeah I've known about this for a couple of years.

I find it amusing that clockwood says its a pseudoscience/nutter idea.

Their names are right there at the bottom of the page.
    http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Are you trying to tell me that if these people (the most powerful in the world) did not belong to this organisation, they would allow a site to put their names on the page?

17. dkb218 Banned Banned

That would be a grand idea except have you noticed who some of the signers of this paper are? These "radical extremist" are placed in positions of power. Kinda hard to ignore them when they make policy. And yes a lot of the current policy of the USA comes directly from this paper.

[some of you posters have to be sent here to provide disinformation. It's not too hard to figure youse "nutters" out.]

You have a group of people writing a paper outlining what the policy of the US should be BEFORE the election, before they are chosen as members of the Bush cabinet. Yet somehow these people are put in a position of power [steal the White House? ] and end up implementing there diabolical plans [9/11]. Yet some of you can't seem to connect the dots. Amazing. It’s like they gave the world a script telling what they were going to do. And they did it…

Last edited: Dec 5, 2005
  18. & continue to do it.

though most never served in the military, these guys talk tough, act tough, they have a 'will to power' about as strong as Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Mao

what a cast of characters to be compared with?

NAC= "mein kampf"

19. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

dkb218, my thoughts exactly. The project for the new american century is only like fringe, powerless groups in the ilk of the kkk, etc. in that they preach outdated fear-mongering rhetoric that is better left in the past. Otherwise, they have power and want more of it, all of it. The last thing we should do as thoughtful americans is ignore them or let them work in the shadows with no oversight. Ties in nicely with the thread I started about bush illegally spying on american citizens. The more we ignore the pnac's, pnac's like the dick-headed cheney, the scum-bag rumsfeld and the moronic bushes, the more of this (currently) illegal shit by them we are going to have to fight in the future. I'm not ready yet to hand over my power as an american citizen to these idiots.

EDIT: I deleted the sentence where I said that Light must be working for the busheviks because in another thread, where I posted a similar post, it came to my attention that Light just made a mistake in lumping the project for the new american century in with the kkk and skinheads. The thread is Western Crimes against Nature in the World Events subforum if you care to see why I deleted the accusation against Light. Again, my humblest apologies Light.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

No wonder Israeli World Domination is almost complete. If you just found this out, that means most people have never heard of it at all.

That stuff has been available since before the war in Iraq. I have been reading and writing about it for years. The Neo Cons have changed the USA and the world irrevocably thru their traitorus behavior against the USA and for the country of Israel,

21. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

WildBlueYonder, and if you'll notice, Hilter, Stalin, and Mao were all for disarming the populace. I'm astonished at how you can totally believe the PNAC deal yet are for disarming our populace as well. As PNAC continues to do what they do, and you seem to know how all that bad stuff will turn out, wouldn't you want a rifle at your side if and when that time actually does come? Or are you going to bow down to your new masters?

- N

22. Mogul Registered Senior Member

Wow! This is all that conspiracy crap. Been in the making for generations. And a lot of you seem to believe it! Great! There may yet be hope for us!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Believe it? What's not to believe?