Process, Ethics, and Justice: An Inauspicious Note Regarding the Politics of Rape Culture

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiassa, Dec 17, 2017.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Let me get this straight, your grandfather, sample of 1, in the last 100 years, is representative of all men since before we came down from the trees? We have genetics studies on this, far fewer men bred then women (effective population), why. because they died, usually killing each other, and to the victors went the women.

GOOD! You are enlightened!

Life experience is not statistical science. Yes the behavior of our prehistoric ancestors that were "sexy" then, are now moronic and self-destructive, and yet people still keep seeking it out, in themselves and each other, because they are instinctive stupid animals. YES I relies how stupid the average is that is the my whole fucking point!

Yeah, sort of, it is complicated:

So if you have ever wonder why most couples fail to achieve some fantasy of married happily ever after, now you know.

That is literally what you are doing.

Not AS MANY, sort of like saying "well many women are lesbian" yeah yeah, they are a minority. Likewise women that seek virul men for one night stands are not as common as men that seek fertile women for one night stands, because evolution. This difference in numbers in the sexual marketplace causes vast effects on our society and on how MOST people couple.

Yeah, no, the thing about these videos are they present multiple scientific studies in a meta-analysis that is undeniable:

Watch the first video again. and if you don't get it, watch it again.

Incorrect: most people are stupid, not intelligent. Yes men are more likely to harassed, because men are more like to proposition, most women do not proposition men or even want to proposition. And yes we don't like to be harassed by women but less likely to be offended or harmed by it because we are less picky and have little fear of unwanted impregnation.

All that is irrelevant, because we live in a modern society where we have equal rights, laws and order and due process. How one individually feels, be it the norm or not, is irrelevant if one does not go to the police and file charges.

Yeah and? maybe we are talking about different things now...

yeah we are clearly talking about different things now. I never said sexual harrassment was a valid mating strategy. Only that men having to proposition women for relationships, women being more prone to being picky and wanting to defend their chastity, means a lot of women are going to interpret an unwanted proposition as sexual harassment. The problem is 'unwanted' is up to the interpretation of each women, for Micheal Obama she was only mildly annoyed by Barrack's continued advances until she gave in. It depends on each individual women's evaluation on the worth of the man, to reject him out right and mean it, to friend zone him or to date him. Thus any advance from a man is up to each women if it is sexual harassment, even asking a women out for coffee just once can be interpreted as sexual harassment if the women finds that man particularly unattractive. And no I'm not advocating men grope women until one of them does not pepper spray him in face like the rest and instead says "fuck it":

That is comically unrealistic (except for the PUAs) and yes morally wrong. Thankfully when a women means no and he does not get it, she can back it up these days with the police, with a court of law and with a restraining order. But I'm guessing you want more then that?

Using social media instead is a return to witch hunts and tribal justice, it is basically a popularity contest and those that are not popular or trendy will be tarred and feathered, chased out of social circles, or worse, while those that are popular will continue to be the pig boar pussy grabbing master and chief.

The solution I advocate is online dating or better yet just no dating at all. We have the technology now to get around "no means no, unless you are barrack obama, then ask again later" a women can go online, swipe left or swipe right, propositioning is no longer necessary, is obsolete and always leads to unwanted advances, dating coworkers was wrong and is wrong, etc. Doing all that would dramatically reduce the rate of sexual harassment.

I'm not sure that is the motive, but then again with people like the kekistanese I think you got cause and effect their mixed up: there are people that are lowlives, hence why they sexually harass and assault.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. birch Valued Senior Member

this is what should happen to every rapist and child molestor. obscenely and hideously, many of the worst ones suffer no consequences, aren't really brought to justice or caught and live life normally in their community while the victim becomes damaged, troubled and ostracized because of it. i know that is not so much politics or society as much as the true nature of evil in this universe.

from my own personal experience, it was an added further disturbing aspect is you could tell people were afraid to oppose or cross my abuser so it was hard to get any support, not because he had any particular higher station in life but because he just had this very intense evil nature/power viscerally about him.

i think this universe supports at root the most vile beyond imagination and it's just covered with a veil or facade, when it comes to human society. that's what i have known and witnessed such people have luck, most comfortable and support. they are very strong, assured and cocky about what they do as it it's their right to use and harm those they choose to.

the universe made and created such revolting, malevolent, perverted, and hideous beings through evolution and since they are the strongest predatorially, then that is the true nature/mirror of the universe. there is no way to deny it.

when you consider all the building blocks of nature and analyzing it in it's fragmented state, it looks so innocent, even wonderous but the reality is those building blocks can create the most disgusting creatures. what a paradox and anticlimactic. this universe is sick, depraved and troubled and shows it's nasty true face from the very beginning whenever it starts producing life under it's whatever the fuk these laws are that scientists seem to worship as if it's sanitized and there seems no end in sight of that evil except for this monstrous universe's heat death.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

how lovely. all those billions of years of this universe and evolution produced scenarios such as this. the universe should be so proud! yes, this universe is surely sane. what is undeniable to note is that here we are in 'modern' times with all more technological advances but the inherent evil of organic life has not changed one iota. why? because it is the evil seed of the design/laws of nature. isn't it wonderful?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/peter-...an-and-elizabeth-pena-murders-to-die-tonight/

is that justice? why are they housed, fed, clothed etc with taxpayer money when they should be excecuted summarily? what is truly backward is how often the criminal is almost always given more consideration than their victims.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. birch Valued Senior Member

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/cantu1224.htm

everyone suffers when the real guilty do not own up to their deeds.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

#corporateculture | #rapeculture

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A note on process:

Microsoft's announcement that it will allow employees to sue the company for sexual harassment has handed the #MeToo campaign an important victory after months of revelations about predatory behavior and assault by powerful men in media, entertainment and technology, advocates said.

The software giant said this week it was scrapping employment agreements that require workers to settle harassment complaints in private and called itself the first Fortune 100 company to back a bill before Congress that would ban companies from forcing such disputes into closed-door arbitration ....

.... More than half of American workers have signed away their right to sue their employer for sexual harassment, gender or racial discrimination, according to a September study from the Economic Policy Institute in Washington.

Employee advocates say such contracts shield predators and perpetuate the problem. Some expressed hope that Microsoft's decision, while affecting only a sliver of its employees, could push other firms to drop their secrecy rules.

"Microsoft just jumped way ahead," said Ira Rheingold, executive director of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, which opposes legal agreements that silence whistle-blowers. "This will put pressure on other corporations to do just that."

(Paquette↱)

In truth, it did not occur to me that people complaining about victims not going to police or courts would not know about a fairly normal practice in American employment until they made it clear, and only a couple days after a significant announcement about Microsoft dropping forced arbitration, at that.

How convenient.

So let us reiterate an important point:

More than half of American workers have signed away their right to sue their employer for sexual harassment, gender or racial discrimination, according to a September study from the Economic Policy Institute in Washington.

Employee advocates say such contracts shield predators and perpetuate the problem. Some expressed hope that Microsoft's decision, while affecting only a sliver of its employees, could push other firms to drop their secrecy rules.

Nobody is quite certain why signing away civil and human rights is a fair price for employment in these United States; not even the so-called job creators can explain it properly because doing so is really, really bad for business.

Notes:

Paquette, Danielle. "Microsoft just handed #MeToo a major victory". The Washington Post. 20 December 2017. WashingtonPost.com. 24 December 2017. http://wapo.st/2BxCQJ5

9. birch Valued Senior Member

I dont care how many graphs you put up when they dont actually correlate with reality.

I will sum it up again: you have a pretense that men have such a hard time being rejected more often and they should be pitied because there are so few women who want them unless they are the very best and at the top. You are the one lost in fantasy romance novels.

Average is the majority and there are as many stupid women with lower standards that will get with equal men. Thats the most common and average: Aka majority. You dont even get that average women dont even want better men because they cant relate. If you are not refined, have a lower iq and have subpar character and standards, how could you even appreciate better? You have this one track stereotypical belief all women are after this imaginary few men amd that is simply not true because people are way too diverse and complicated. I bet you if i showed you what my idea of the ideal and you randomly went around and asked women their opinion, they would all have different opinions. You are hardheaded and lack common sense. Even losers have no trouble finding mates because there are plenty of other losers. There are homeless men who find women who are also homeless and have relationships. There are men with no looks, education etc that work minimum wage and are married with kids etc. Get your head out of your ass with this men are victims act.

Sexual harassment is something else and simply borne of a disrespect of others boundaries, not that there are no women that want them or they cant have relationships. There are plenty of women out there that are just as corrupt them who will accept them.

Every man who has ever harassed me was either in a relationship or had prior relationships with other women consensually. So how are they a victim that they must sexually harass or rape? Mind you, even if no women wanted them, its still not justified and vice versa for women. Men who sexually harass just dont care how the other feels, even if its not mutual period.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

So you are denying reality then? I mean the science there, women are pickier then men, we have multiple lines of evidence all the way to our genomes which show that far more women bred then men.

No, that is your projection. The rate of rejection is irrelevant, what is important is men proposition, women choose from those propositions, women rarely proposition and men rarely reject, hence why the ratio of sexual harassment is so lopsided by sex, the solutions I propose is if you feel harassed go to the police, in the long term men will stop propositioning anyways, because we now have mediums for sexual propositions where women no longer need feel harassed.

Well the okcupid and tinder studies directly show most women feel they are dating down, settling for men they feel are beneath them.

Instinct? You seek instinctive cues of strength, power and virility. The "bad boy" the rich strong man, defined muscle tone, strong jaw line, height. Do you deny that most women want a man that is taller then them for example?

Once again with the not all fallacy, averages and norms are not all, but they do drive social trends. For example if more women then men prefer to stay home and raise children (work family balance) then that is why there is an earning gap once women have kids. The cause is not sexism but the choices of women in aggregate. If you want to earn more: don't squeeze out wombturds or get a house husband, etc,

I bet you that if I was to ask lot and lots of women their answers would form a Gaussian distribution with a definite norm.

I think your missing the whole point here, first of all they are less often satisfied with a fellow losers, second off: more women are going to be propositioned (and want to be) by men, then vice versa, more women are going to be offended and "creeped out" and feel harassed when proposition by a loser man (which on average 80% of men are to an average women), then vice versa.

Sexual harassment is many things to many different people, it can be as simple as being told "good morning" from a man whose very presents disgusts you, to being groped by a lecherous pervert, what matters is you go to the police and press charges if you feel harassed, otherwise nothing can be done: bitching about it online is not the solution, raising a self righteous online brigade to harass your abuser is not morally right, creating a social movement that can only disproportionately harm liberals is counter productive to human rights for women for it empowers the right.

I never said such a thing.

yes some people are psychopaths, but other people are overly sensitive, instinctively no less, the solution is that we have a policing and legal system to determine which is which, and if you are harassed and want something done about, you must report it to the police and press charges.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  11. Bells Staff Member

You posted a video by a well known misogynist and MGTOW proponent, who took data and basically put his own spin on it. That's not science. That's sceince.

What the hell kind of videos are you into, EF? Sheesh!

12. birch Valued Senior Member

again, you are painting men as pathetic victims; not even close to realistic. i don't know what women you are referring to because when i meet someone or someone interests me, i strike up a platonic conversation first and go from there. women aren't creeped out unless the other is being 'creepy'. sexual harassers do not do that; they go from zero to sixty flat and that is why they are creeps. they also refuse to take no for an answer too. is the point you are making that you are offended women reject men just like men reject women? you do realize men do reject women too, right? so it's wrong if women do as well because it bruises men's egos and their sense of entitlement? because it sure sounds like that is what you are conveying.

i don't need men to proposition me. i don't know what century you are living in but it can go both ways and most decent people do not 'proposition' someone before they know the other is interested because, well, that is creepy (as well as stupid) and if the other is repulsed, that's not offensive to the one propositioning as you seem to be insinuating in a round about way. actually, it's rude to expect it to be acceptable. evidently, they need to hone their social skills instead of expecting inappropriate social skills to be given a pass with the 'oh poor men' bs.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Huh? where is this projection coming from? This is market economics not victimology. Men want sex more on average and are willing to pay dearly for love and attention, women less so and on average sell at a high price, there is no victim, just buyers and sellers. If someone demands you sell and you don't want to, you have legal recourse now to defend your rights. No one is obligated to sell, this is not healthcare, this is love, no one deserves love, for if they did then everyone is forced to love them.

Well that is your opinion, other women may and do have different opinions. When I point to studies about it you put your fingers in your ears and start making loud noises

no, that is not my point, I'm not even sure your statement above even makes sense.

Pretty sure I have pointed out several times, now, repeatedly, my personal experience have to do that, yes. If I had a problem with it, I would have went to the police. The reason I did not have much of a problem with it was probably testosterone.

I don't know where you are coming from here. No there is nothing wrong with rejecting someones advances, the problem is flopping on a fainting couch years later about it, if you had a problem then and there about sexual harassment it is your responsibility to go to the police and press charges. Once again women are going to be disproportionally propositioned and emotionally distraught by it, because of evolution, it is your responsibility though as an adult human being living in our modern egalitarian society to go to the police about it.

Good for you; this century; yeah and so? Anyone can go to the police and press charges if they don't like it. Either that or use the internet to get dates.

No that is your projection: the feelings of the propostioner are irrelevant.

Once again this is all a very large strawman by you, but as for "inappropriate social skills" I have made my recommendations on that: date online.

That is like a creationist saying I put up videos by a well know evolutionist and atheist "who took data and basically put his own spin on it. That's not science. That's sceince."

Look if you have a problem with his conclusion, refute the conclusions, challenges the evidence he presents. Do you deny the studies that show women are more picky about mate selection then men? Do you deny that different effective population size and that several women were reproducing for every one man? Do you deny that most people are fundamentally unsatisfied with marriage?

There nothing misogynistic in saying marriage is a bad joke with poor odds of success. Saying men and women on average have different wants and desires, is not misogyny either, just fact. And pointing out that most people (both male and female) are moronic instinctive talking apes, is also just fact, although I believe that is called misanthropy, for which I am guilty as charged.

If I was to say women should be put back in the kitchen barefoot and making babies, that would be tradconery. They don't hate women, they just think women would be better off that way, happier, like children.

If I was to say women are evil, we need to stop them before they kill us all, that would be misogyny

If I was to say women should be free to do as they want as adult people of equal rights with everyone else, and that with modern technology all the old ways of courting and coupling are obsolete and even morally bankrupt, marriage is nearly as archaic and evil as slavery, do away with all that... well that is what I say.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

its not difficult unless ones heads up their ass. make them feel safe to come forward and report it.

15. birch Valued Senior Member

you are still hard-headed and unrealistic. i bet you have had very few relationships or experience. i can tell because of your narrow view of society and what really goes on. i'm trying to tell you that NONE of this is really true. you are probably just focusing on a certain type or subset of male/female population and you keep associating that with everyone ( aka majority). i bet you are focused on this subset because you identify with the most ambitious crowd (and therefore believe that is how the majority operate) is always seeking a step-up or ideal and are more selective/picky.

do you ever get out of your head and actually pay attention to what people really are and do? i mean, i was out just the other night and the vast majority of the couples of all ages were either ugly in face or body or both, average, often overweight and mostly unsophisticated etc and you could also tell the majority of them were not highly intelligent and educated professionals or highest earning brackets either so what makes you think majority of people (male or female) can sell at a high price? what bubble do you live in where this is the case?

these are not isolated cases where you only see the best in coupledom and everyone else is single. actually it's the reverse because most people are either ugly or stupid or both. now how did these people get together if everyone or even majority are so selective and picky?

absolute bullshit. the truth is the vast majority of people are not picky at all.

there are just as many women who sell at a 'low price' because that is what the majority of men consist of and that is what they are. in fact, there are more women willing to accept loser men that are not even worthy of them. i've witnessed this to be the case vice versa as men are not as compromising or used to adapting to women as women are for men.

you seem to be unaware that most people do not shoot for those below or above their station or their attributes. those who repeatedly strike out, often do make that mistake. note: this is not about sexual harassment which you confuse or conflate issues.

you also have a twisted view and misunderstanding of what is dating versus "sexual harassment." you bizarrely and pervertedly equate the two.

bizarre. you think sexual harassment is about love? how many times do i have to tell you that every man who has ever sexually harassed me was not because he couldn't get love, didn't have a relationship or have prior relationships but because he simply didn't care about others boundaries and it was not out of desperation.

men who sexually harass often do so to women that are even blatantly and obviously incompatible. this is because the motive isn't about relationships, it's about power. this is why they are mentally and emotionally disturbed (narcissists or psychopaths) or idiots.

you misunderstand that a sexual harassers's mindset is no different than a rapist or pedophile, it's just that it's scaled down version.

sexual harassment isn't about love or relationships, it's about power and/or sex impulse. stop twisting and equating relationships with sexual harassment.

also, you do paint men as victims that are strained for love and sex. you WILL be strained and strike out continually when you reach for more or different than your worth. to then paint yourself as a victim and that women are picky is hypocritical and a false narrative.

no man is starved for sex unless he chooses to be based on his own set of rules/limitations he sets for himself as there is a huge sex industry out there, both legal and illegal. there are women who advertise for casual sex with no strings attached with complete strangers. that is very common and prevalent. there is a smorgasbord.

men who sexually harass do so because they are either cheap (this is pretty common actually), as in they don't want to have to pay for sex or don't want to have sex with a prostitute because they see them as a greater std risk, so will target regular women unfortunately to proposition and be inappropriate to. men who sexually harass also pick women they view as safe or less promiscuous as well to exploit if they can.

the other is men who sexually harass are often extremely lazy and do not want to put in any effort to improve themselves or put forth any real effort towards treating women with respect. this is often borne of immaturity, self-centeredness and are impulsive seeking immediate gratification.

the other is they want power over another which can be in tandem or is also a common motive.

note the difference between relationship seeking which compares your attributes in relation to your target (compatibility) whereas sexual harassment is just seeking sex, except its inappropriate because it treats women who are not in the business of prostitution as if they are and as if they are a store that has an obligation or presumed to cater to anyone, but even worse with no benefit or money in return in the exchange.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Feel safe? Is a gang threatening to murder their children if that rat? What are they feeling unsafe by, completely intangible social stigmas? fuck social stigmas! I jerk off to fury bisexual porn and am proud!

Do you think for a moment that it is easy for a man to admit he was raped or assault or harassed sexually? None the less I expect him to go to the police, get a lawyer, regardless if others call him a pussy faggot, for it. When you are wronger you either suck it up and take it, or you fight, and yeah in this shit world you will get bloodied fighting, sucks, but can't be helped. The world is not nice, the world is not fair, the world gives no fucks about your feelings, grow up.

17. Bells Staff Member

So sayeth the guy who is pitching a fit and whining because of what he deems to be an unfair political "witch hunt" and "lynching".

The irony.

birch likes this.
  18. birch Valued Senior Member

and he paints men as desperate victims with the false reasoning that all women are too picky and all are seeking billionaires, men with phd's and/or GQ models, it seems. he's delusional.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Bells likes this.
  19. Bells Staff Member

Not just that. Look at his words in regards to male victims of sexual assault.

And then he has the temerity to question why people do not report it.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I would think you know the difference between social stigma and an injustice, being accused of crimes without due process is not the same as people being grossed out by your sexual preferences. Your the one that thinks it is ok to harass someone, someone employee and acquaintances over an accusation of serious crimes.

I never said such a thing about "all women" or that men are victims, that is your projection: more women than men will feel victimized, because of evolution, the only solution is to report it to the police or civil courts or to rely on new methods of courting that are safer and more "comfortable".

Just endless projection from you people. I have stated before I have no problem with making the judicial system easier for victims of sexual assault, I have a problem when twitter and blogs are used in place of the judicial system.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

your the reason rape victims kill themselves. your a god damn lunatic and a menace to society. no its not easy for a man to i would fucking know. you are just an ignorant asshole you appartenly gets off on berating victims for being weak. the whole problem is that rape makes you into a thing and than to allow your self to be poked and attacked and have your life been gone over with a fine tooth comb. your demanding people rely on people they don't trust to help. when the police have earned the trust of rape victims than you can talk but they haven't.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

bullshit your just a man child who enjoys being abusive towards others.

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yeah, that just slander, not an argument. Look give me the alternative to the justice system, you give me a BETTER alternative and I will be all for it.

How about this, with the latest in biometric sensors, MRI, squibs, etc, we can put that on the head of the victim, determine how much mental harm has been done, then put that on the head of the accused, determine how guilty they are, or if psychopathic how devoid of empathy they are, then punish the accused accordingly with cybernetic electrodes jabbed into the brain. This is not that advanced technologically we are almost there: