Problems with Canada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by (Q), Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undecided Banned Banned

Pangloss

No I didn’t know that I was 3 at the time…the fact remains that the US today has a significant problem that no one is saving in money thus depreciating the power of the banks to loan out money in the future. Everyone is paying back their debt instead.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

I think America is paradise for the $ucce$full, Canada is paradise for the rest of us.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sociologygal Registered Member

They have all the right in the world to put down the country with the most documented violence in the world. I am shamefully an American, but there isn't a country in this world that does not have the right to keep their opinions to themselves. Our country is not perfect, and is the home of the biggest and most harmful terrorist of all. And why should North Kirea stop their nuclear war programs? Are we going to stop ours? NO. It is themost hypocritical country in the world.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pangloss More 'pop' than a Google IPO! Registered Senior Member

Oh dear. Time to pass out the head-beating boards and self-flagellation sticks again. It's "we hate ourselves" week for Americans!

8. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

sociopathicgirl:
    People from all over the world come to the US with the expectation they'll receive a better college education than they'll get in their own country.

Then you open your mouth and prove their expectations all wrong.

You're a menace to the free world, and you don't even know it.

You are a shameful American.

You're hereby held back to Grade 2.

9. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

"And why should North Kirea stop their nuclear war programs? Are we going to stop ours? NO. It is themost hypocritical country in the world.", Sociologygal

North Korea is basically a nation run by a government that acts like a crime gang. The world does not function as simplistically as saying," we have them, why can't they?." Let me ask you this question... If an irresponsible government allowed a terrorist organization access to a nuclear weapon (not saying that North Korea is this counrty), would you respond the same way if that weapon exploded in your city? North Korea cannot be allowed to have a substantial nuclear arsenal (i say this because it already has nuclear weapons) because it is a irresponsible, dangerous nation that would rather let its population starve in order to keep its army paid.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I think this thread has run it course, it god knows where on topic and discussion, so I’m going to close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.