Problem of gravitons and black holes

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Ultron, Sep 28, 2016.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No contradiction at all: The property of the mass of any star, determines whether the remnants is a White Dwarf, Neutron star or a BH.
    What other properties other than spin, do you envisage from the original star that dictates the remnant?
    A BH itself can only have three properties: mass, charge and angular momentum.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The God Valued Senior Member

Let's get it from you.

Say the star is just > its EH and has only mass, no spin and no charge. Its gravity is being manifested as it is > EH.

Now due to some reasons, it has fallen below its EH...Black Hole. Now pl explain where is your fossil field.

Let's talk of a very massive premordial cloud, or even a group of star. This combined system has certain EH, but just before it becomes a BH, the mass distribution is non spherical, meaning that gravitational influence on a given point is complex maths, now it collapses inside its EH. So how do you account for its gravity. Since it will collapse to singularity, it will behave as spherical distribution but just before collapsing (fossil field) it was not.

3. How do you make gravity travel along with BH? Very recently you posted a thread that BH moves very fast. How does this fossil field tag along with BH?

Say, you don't know is the perfect answer.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Exactly where the star was and where the BH is now!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh, and it certainly would have spin....
    Firstly its Primordial not Premordial, secondly, its group of stars, not "group of star"

When any EH is reached, it is a sphere, with no "mountains" or "valleys" due to any irregular masses of stars in the first place....[or as spin takes effect an oblate spheroid
    Gravity is evident with spacetime curvature: the same way the recent confirmed gravitational waves travelled from 1.3 billion L/years away, although I really do not expect you to understand.

The same way the Earth's gravity field, travels along with the Earth as it orbits the Sun, or the Sun's gravitational field when it orbits the galactic center.
    Even if I didn't know, it would not invalidate the answer.
    You see my friend, what you claim on this forum, occupies a sliver of cyber space, that in time will be lost forever [thank fuck!] It has no effect on 21st century cosmology, or academia, or any current learning.
    You see you are not only ineffectual, you are insignificant. Sorry to deflate your ego.

Any more problems my boy, based on your incredulity?

8. The God Valued Senior Member

That means you don't understand. You are just parroting.

Be content with pin pointing spelling/grammer mistakes!

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Parroting but correct, and certainly preferential then instructions from your religious Overlords!

10. The God Valued Senior Member

1. It is not necessary that structure prior to collapse inside EH is spherical.

2. If it is same as Earth Gravity, then why do we need fossil field? If it travels with BH, that means there is gravitational communication on either side of BH?

You can leave it and learn.

11. The God Valued Senior Member

Where is religion in my posts? Things are getting hot for you, so now you have started attacking.

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

When the EH is reached, the structure most certainly is spherical.
    Because all gravity is, is the curvature of spacetime: The mass collapses to and beyond its EH, does not mean that your magical spaghetti monster, somehow makes the gravitational field disappear.

QuarkHead likes this.
  13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Attacking?

You sure are funny [funny peculiar, not funny haha]
    You don't need to spell out Budha or Jesus or Allah, for this forum to know that you do have an agenda, and that agenda is a religious one, just as it was with your brother/comrade/friend expletive deleted.

Despite his denial also.

14. The God Valued Senior Member

Did you read or hear or learn somewhere that EH could be 2-Dimensional?

15. The God Valued Senior Member

It is an unwarranted attack on my personal belief, that too unprovoked.

Rpenner will infract me for asking questions, but he will not take action against you for making such false allegations and attacks.

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Sweet dreams my boy.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'm attacking your continued baseless denial of 21st century cosmology, without links and/or citations to support anything you claim, and your own admittance you accept a magical spaghetti monster and the fact that I among many others are able to put 2 + 2 together.

18. The God Valued Senior Member

Emojis after emojis!
    Read and learn about BH and EH dimensions and their implications.

19. The God Valued Senior Member

Can you be so stupid?
    Belief in God is not same as bringing God in every discussion. I never claimed that God is everything and science is BS.

Top doctors, top engineers, top scientists..many many of them believe in God, but that does not interfere in their profession.

You have no intelligent argument, so you attack people. Desist and learn.

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I've given you plenty of info both on BH's and their EH's.
    In the meantime, you may pick up even more data from....
    http://casa.colorado.edu/~ajsh/home.html
    http://casa.colorado.edu/~ajsh/schw.shtml

There is certainly something there in regards to what I have been telling you, in relation to the EH proper of a BH, being a sphere: When we have spin, oblate of course with the outer parameter being termed the "static horizon" encompassing the Ergosphere.

QuarkHead likes this.
  21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'm not the one denying all 21st century cosmology.
    That is the argument that lacks any intellignence, particularly when you are unable to give any reference/citation etc.

And why your claims end up in the fringes.

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You see my friend, as Boris posted in the DM thread, arguing from incredulity is what you are doing, and then that raises the hypocrisy issue, as you on the other hand accept some magical omnipotent, all powerful spaghetti monster. I mean how incredulous is that!

23. The God Valued Senior Member

Asking for any citation from me is funny. I am opposed to spacetime expansion, BH singularity, the concept of spacetime as such etc. What citation you want from me for these?