Primordial

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by bellbottom31, Jul 5, 2013.

1. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

As you all might had studied in Biology section of primordial first humans which evolved into the modern day man...
    The excavations of our past biologists suggested that there were cro-magnon man, neandertheal man, australopethicus, ramapethicus...primordial man homo sapien genus!( and also predator movie, who came first the developed man or the primordial in a ferrari?)
    So what i think is that what if dinasaur theory existence is fake?!!!
    What if the fossils of dinosaur considered were infact of reptilian mamalian of developed species of Cat itself!!! As the charles darwin theory suggests of animals developing through ages made significant changes for their survival. So the reptilian mammals who then might be of lizzard like crocodiles, alligators who then significantly developed into other sub-species of cat, dogs, tigers, wolf, leopards, lions! And herbivores like goats, deers, monkeys and buffalos!
    So the dinosaur might be just fossils of very similar to cat like serpents who were in the charles darwins developmental stage of reptilian egg layers to birth giving offspring feeding mammalian? Not like dinasaurs as depicted in movies and books!!!
    While the oldest surviving might be ostrich, kangaroo, girrafe and elephant!!!
    So their Dinosaur's DNA might be perfectly matching with cat itself!!!
    Then its just imaginations that there were various types of cat dinosaurs!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

And maybe you never took a biology course (in this case zoology) and that's all that's needed to cure you of being a crackpot.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

why then in oldest civilizations of indus, chinese, european, egyptians....in their scriptures there is not even a single mention of dinasaur existence?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@bellbottom --

It might have something to do with the fact that the dinosaurs were tens of millions of years dead by the time the first human thought to walk upright.

8. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Since dinosaurs went extinct millions of years before the oldest civilizations, why would there be?

9. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The internet is great. Anyone can use it, regardless of when they dropped out of school.

10. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

No, even the earliest cro-magnon man who made use of fire and cooked their food never drew not even a single drawings of dinosaurs on their caves!!! There existence time coincides if the dinosaurs were in reality. But they do made drawings of giant buffaloes and dogs!!! Maybe the excavations were of rhinoceros and hippopotamus!!!

11. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Your education may have been lacking, but even so you should know the difference between hundreds of thousands of years and tens of millions of years.

12. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

How can you be so sure that tens of million years ago even earth existed and even this universe of ours! I have already given you my reasoning as fossils matching moreover present day mammals! Now you could have been so sure to even excavate julius caesar skeleton as you say it was just over a hundreds of thousands of years!!! Or weigh a giant giraffe and camel fossil which was less than a hundred thousand years?

13. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Education. Give it a try.

14. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Time machine was not invented still, if the movie 'jurassic park' would be visualised with types of dinasaurs replaced by present day animals then it would give the correct picture! The huge giraffes, rhinos, hippopotamus, buffalos, camels and also wild boars!!!

15. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

On your way back from the zoo, stop at the library and ask a librarian for assistance . . . since you're having trouble using Google.

16. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Pfft. Time machines have so been invented, I found myself a blue police box. Trust me, dinosaurs existed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Or looking at the other way around, the scientists of the past who researched about dinosaurs had just fascination in their minds that how the world had been tens of millions of years ago. So they distinguished each and every species in their fascination imagined how their predecessors would had been! Some even deliberately made up the proofs like creating huge limestone exoskeletons and semi-buried them in ground, saying they were excavations of scientists of dinosaurs! When infact there was no such thing as dinosaurs! And even if they were then their lifespan would have coincided with cro-magnon! Otherwise their fossils would have turned into crude petroleum since millions of years after!!!

18. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

This is either the most ignorant person in the western hemisphere, or it's a troll

19. Arioch Valued Senior Member

I'm going to go with troll. Bellbottom didn't even acknowledge the fact that I went back in time and saw the dinosaurs with my own two eyes(thank you Doctor). Some of them even shot at me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

Didn't they licked you?

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

bellbottom31, I noticed that you use exclamaintion points quite alot. Do you talk that way too? I have this scene in my head the of a hippie type young woman jumping up and down breathlessly telling the commune about her new insights after ingesting peyote.

22. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Nope, I spent a lot of my time running, so I didn't get that close to their mouths. Besides, they said that they didn't like "monkey meat".

23. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Yes, what if? The way to answer those what-ifs is to go out and actually look at the evidence. Evolution could have gone in whacky different directions but according to the evidence, it didn't.