Prevalence of Race related threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by thefountainhed, Jan 16, 2006.

1. J.B Banned Banned

Sure, the less money you have, the better your chances are at getting aids. :bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

All groups of people have a certein percent that have aids.

BUT,

Africa is "ground zero" of the global AIDS crisis. Sub-Saharan Africa is home to just over 10% of the world's population, but more than 75% of the world's HIV/AIDS cases, Africa has been hit hardest by HIV/AIDS.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Russia is mostly pretty poor too, almost totally whites and has one of the world's lowest infection.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Hmmm? one of the world's lowest? read previous posts maybe?

8. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

To be fair to those posting threads regarding concerns over racial issues, a lot of people are genuinely concerned about trends, especially here in Europe. Herei n England we are being swamped with Eastern Europeans on a "get rich quick" plundering raid. They want what we have and our pathetic government gives it to them. Most of the UK population is in despair. But a person who complains here is "racist" or "fascist" but are they? They are concerned citizens who express a growing fear. Unfortunately, the voice that holds sway over here is that of the "ostrich" - with his head in the sand. We also have a growing Asian problem, in my city they are currently occupying the place at a rate of 70-30 in percentages and demanding more and more. I am a white englishman and am in a minority in my own land.

9. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Actually, there are some correlations.
    Less education -> less awareness of safe sex practices
    Less money -> less able to afford entertainment like movies, computers -> people rely on sex for their only highs in life. (Or drugs, or...)

Spike Milligan even wrote in one of his partially autobiographical books, "there was sex or the flicks, and the flicks cost money."

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

That is true. I am concerned about the politely expressed racism oozing out of every pore of your post.

Yes, they are willing to take work that our own citizen's turn their noses up at, and work hours that would generate hoots of laughter form our own noble residents.

You should get out more.
    YEs, RedDevil, they are. Now get over it: you are a racist. Join the National Front. You will be amongst like minded retards, I mean people.
    What is the nature of this problem? It would seem to be that you don't like walking down the street and seeing faces that are different from yours.
    I look forward to the day when white englishmen like yourself are extinct in the United Kingdom.

Ophiolite [European, Briton, Englishman, Scot]

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Ophiolite yet another problem with another poster, red devil this time.

"You will be amongst like minded retards
    white englishmen like yourself are extinct in the United Kingdom. "

Well awfullite you do seem to be having problems with 90% of the posters here, you want to silence anyone with a dissenting voice that is different from your point of view, i think thats called dictatorship, & we all know dictators are the biggest killers & racists in the world.

May i suggest you move to burma, & try to oust the junta there, that way you can round up all the retards & racists, basically anyone who dares to disagree with you, into a big hole & have them all shot.

awfullite are we getting the picture on freedom of speech, by trying to gag others you are becoming there very person you say you hate, a racist & a dictator.

If you feel you are inadequate to deal with the adult views in this forum, may i suggest you join disney forums, eeehhhhhh thats all folks.

12. mouse can't sing, can't dance Registered Senior Member

Out of curiousity: I'm Dutch, would you accept me living in your street? If so, why?

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

We love the dutch there hip, happening people, and so fucking intelligent they speak multiple languages, the language kings of the world, us dumb brits only speak english.

i disagree with red devil on being a white minority in his own land, if he is referring to london, or birmingham he may have a point but 90% of the uk outside of the south of the uk is white.

The south of the uk makes up only one fifth of the uk's land, if he is feeling homesick for some whities or white ass, he only has to move north, the immigrants get nose bleads when they go past birmingham, and they dont like the rough north, its full of men with full sets of balls, and pints of lagers in one hand, and there lass in the other hand.

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Thank you for your ongoing attention Vincent. It suggests I may be wearing a hole in your superficially racist and anit-moslem stance
    To repeat, I do not value racist views, or views which single out a single religion and condemn it; nor do I think that on a science forum sloppy thinking, illogical arguments, or errors of fact should be encouraged.

I shall speak out against these, and against the people responsible for them whenever I run across them. If I may quote you on this point:

If you feel you are inadequate to deal with the adult views in this forum, may i suggest you join disney forums

With virtually no exception the individuals I have castigated for their attitudes or errors would not be long tolerated on other forums. sciforums has chosen a laissez faire attitude for the most part. This means you are free to tout your anti-muslim hate fest; I am free to call you a racist asshole. If you aren't big enough to handle that, please take your own advice, posted in blue above.

15. mouse can't sing, can't dance Registered Senior Member

Then, based on that rationale, I suppose you must have no problem with Indians, many of whom speak Hindi and English. Or do you not find them hip and happening enough?

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I have no problems with indians there religon is peaceful, the only problem i have with them is forced marriages, or blood killings of there daughters when they marry or have a relationship outside these arranged marriages, britain is not india, we dont live by the laws of the jungle, if they can not respect our laws on forced marriages they need to return to india, to get married.

How dare they kill people on british soil, there is no place in the civilised world for forced marriages.

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

In India 20% of the population follows Islam. What is your position on those Indians?

18. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

They are pakistani's living in india, when the brits pulled out, and the religous curtain went up, muslims on the indian side, decided to stay there, if you ask them are you indian or a pakistani, they will say they are pakistani.

In the same way if you ask a british muslim are they british first or a muslim first, they will say muslim first.

99% of the non muslim population will put there country before there religon, when asked, a 100% of muslims will put there religon before there country everytime.

Anti muslim me, hell the whole world is having a big laugh at them, with there daily cartoon killings, and demonstartions.

Are they racist too, or are they just opening there eyes to reality.

19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Of course Vincent. There, there.

20. mouse can't sing, can't dance Registered Senior Member

Ah, so you want immigrants to conform to your national laws. Well, that's reasonable, I expect nothing less from people who set up shop in my country.

But what's then all the fuss about? It seems clear that the vast majority is law abiding. Apparently, immigrants too do not like prison.

21. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

This is a ridiculous assessment. Have you actually met and talked to many poor people before? They are well aware of deadly risks associated with unsafe sex. I think the false premise here is that you have to go to some liberal system school to get reliable information and that people don't care or talk common sense to one another. People who are down and out just don't care about the future as much. Please stop with the liberal urban myths already. Maybe stay out of school and its "education" and hit the streets to actually learn about people. School can teach you a little about machines, number crunching and writing, the rest is someone's opinion.

22. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Obviously, you're not a scientist!

23. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

And does doing manual labor qualify them as citizens?