President Bush May disclose UFO Secrets

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by kenton, Aug 20, 2001.

1. kenton Registered Member

President Bush and Dick Cheny made a promise to this guy, that if they got elected, they would disclose information about ufo's. I read the story from Art Bell's website. Click <a href="http://www.artbell.com/huffer.html">here</a> to read about it.

Kenton

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

yeah I read something like that on the (booming voice) paranormal news network!! This woman in California is SUPPOSEDLY going on a hunger strike until Bush reveals the secrets behind UFO's.
    This link probably won't work if you click on it, just type it into your browser and look for it on the site. The place is like the internet tabloid zine.
    www.p3n.org

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Oh, and Bush hasn't REALLY fulfilled any of his promises. I believe he said that he was bipartisan, that he wanted to make education a priority, etc. Nothing relating to any of these statements has occured to my knowledge. Don't get your underwear in a knot hoping he'll do this, I bet every presidential candidate has said the same thing at one time or another. In a few months it'll all be forgotten.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.