Predict the future of nations and politics... and win a rubber pig!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by ElectricFetus, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Ectropic Registered Senior Member

Wait! I want to win the rubber pig, I will make an effort. I don't have time now though! Give me 6 hours!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Ok, I'll give it tell we reach page 3.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Who's your DADDY fetus--Papa Abdulla?

For a little "Squirt"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

that hates Abdulla, you sure spend alot of time on his posts.

S 'matter NOBODY LOVE YA?

Abdulla....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

ok Pollux V the winner.

8. nico Banned Banned

WAIT!!! I need a new piggy bank!

The future of the world in would say 50 years time is this:

The US had debted herself so badly that she eventually can longer to afford her payments, she falls into a Argentina syndrome. To only further the problem the US green back is replaced by the Euro as the world's premiere monatary unit. The US still has a large but aging military, she does some other un-provoked invasions Grenada part II. In Latin America Mercosur will unite as a common political force, and get's her own nuclear forces. She becomes the world 5th largest geo-political entity. The EU has expanded to the breaking point, she offers Russia entrence, Russia is intially reluctant, but due to ever increasing Chinese influence in Siberia. The Russians due to more funds keeps the 50-50 policy of Putin, half military, half everything else. Europe with Russia emerges as a very powerful state. But not as powerful as China, she will have by far the world's most advanced and largest economy. Doubling that of her nearest competitor. She will still lack behind the Americans, and the Russians in terms of military advancement though. India will have become the world's second largest economy, with a large but compotent military. Having a large carrier force, and controls Indian ocean trade.

Ranks:
    1) China
    2) India
    3) EU
    4) US
    5) Mercosur
    6) Japan
    7) United Korea
    8) South Africa

I'd better get that PIG!

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

ooooh that nice

I think the EU will be on top though, I think the EU will gobble down more then just Russia, far beyond the boundaries of Europe or Asia. Also china has a major birth control program and their population growth is going down.

10. nico Banned Banned

I think the EU will gobble down more then just Russia,

I agree but to a degree, I don't think Europe especially in this world of anti-muslim attitiudes will NOT include Turkey. I think that the EU will expand into Georgia, Aremina, Iceland, and maybe into W.Africa. But Asia no way. I also believe that Mercosur and the EU will pool resources.

Also china has a major birth control program and their population growth is going down.

Thank GOD! that is a good thing, not a bad thing. China couldn't keep up the growth rates. China will enjoy greater stability, India on the other hand is a totally different story.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2003
  11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Didn't you know? China only allows you to have one child, madortory abortions and steep fines for violations. Also because of sexism girl babies are killed off, China now has 8 boys for every 1 girl in it juvenal population!

12. nico Banned Banned

Yeah I know that... but the benefits out weigh the costs big time. India will have over 1.5 billion ppl by 2050, China supposedly 1.3 billion if not less. The problem of the female population is grave but 200 million surplus men would be good to have a nice military. With no family commitments. Sounds good to be #1! EU huge population decreases, no way.

13. Ectropic Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I'm scared of a huge number of sexually frustrated young chinese men. I don't care if they are carrying lobster forks instead of guns, they still scare me.

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I can agree with that nico

I also agree with you Ectropic, China may invade country in the future not for oil or riches but for well you know...

15. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

With the expanding polulation , in the year 2045 at 12:00 noon, all of the sewers in the world will back up into and onto every thing that man has ever built. i.e. the world will go to shit.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

justiceusa,

LOL! Thats a good one, mind give me a specific date this starts so I can get to high-ground?