Powertrain

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by cryogenic, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

Odumass again,...How do we get rid of this troll?.....Before it becomes GKE, it is GPE. I don't know where you went to school, but you must have been home schooled by Sesame Street. Actually it's (1/2)mv2=mgh, but hey,...your effort to use a search engine is amazing, even though you got it wrong. rofl

PS. This is the POWERTRAIN thread. There is no need to disguss DAGAFEED here at this forum. I made the offer here, with no resonable inquiries, which leads me to believe most here are dumb and broke like you despot. Now troll somewhere else little man.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

DAGAFEED is a machine that produces 100% efficient energy on the way down. It uses less than 1% of the energy produced from it's gravity applied fall to return the weight back up to it's starting possition for a second cycle. The up side of the device produces 99% efficiency.

I've said too much already. I can be contacted at

www.geocities.com/da2da2/ for serious inquiries only to potential partner.
    All schematics noterized as of 7-4-03. Will match $50K, on a $100K joint venture and patent. Once proto-type is complete, partner supplying my $50K will invest as much as $1billion to produce DAGAFEED plants to manufacture globally. This is very much bigger than microsoft, yet equal to that of Bill Gates looking for his first financial backer. If you have the leverage.

Thank You,

David Adams

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlexK Registered Member

This is some funny stuff.

So has anyone fallen for this yet?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

Oh yes, 'you' have Alex, right on your face. Show me the money, or shut up!

I thought I made it abundantly clear that this was for serious inquiries only, and not for small minds. The moderator also lost his crackers by locking the free-energy/over unity thread. What a loser and a wanker the moderator must be. Perhaps you 2 should have an affair....LOL

Hey, it's only fair...Don't throw stones in the glass house.

PS. This offer will close once I aquire the second financial partner.

Thank You,

David Adams

8. Trilobyte Registered Senior Member

Cryogenic said "actually it's 1/2mv^2=mgh" (as opposed to Ek=Ep=mgh)

The first equation is also correct but 1/2mv^2 is not relevant for the energy conversion involved with a mass dropping from a height, as the final kinetic energy is equal to the potential energy lost. The original equation posted is more correct and relevant. (you do not, in this case, need to know the final velocity of the water before it is used in the turbines, as in Ek=1/2mv^2)

(if pressure instead of free fall is used to increase the kinetic energy of the water you must instead calculate the acceleration of the water from the force acting on the water due to the pressure (at a certain depth, in water/fluid of a certain density and with earth's 9.80665 N/Kg acting). The acceleration calculated - where the force is applied for a specific time - for a known mass of water can then be used to calculate the final kinetic energy via the final velocity. However again 1/2mv^2 is not relevant)

The original energy conversion statement stands correct. (Ek = Ep = mgh ,for a freefall system)

Again I say, do not insult others until you have worked on an answer of your own (think before you speak and then show others that you have in fact thought about it).

Also for your information or anyone else interested;

It does exist.

link to patent number: 3,292,365 (1965/6) (click on 'images' as it says)

uspto.gov

I would also like to add that the patent is clearly stated as being for an energy converter (my interpretation is of pressure difference, ie potential energy, to reciprocating kinetic energy). It does not in any way claim it to be an "over-unity" device....Unlike you, cryo....
    As was asked somewhere else already: What is this new physics you will have had to have invented, that Einstein would indeed bow down to?

9. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

In your case I doubt you were schooled at all, you rotting old fag.

I would really not insult the future generations either cryo, unlike you we have more than 5 braincells and we don't chase hopless dreams based on false physics. I would also add that a true intellegent person you put yourself out to be dos'nt sit blatently insulting other members of the discussion. Now fuck off and die the world really dos'nt need you or your magical gravity device.

Thank you,

A clearly saner person

10. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

Don't be a reject, and you won't get the insulting you so blatently deserve.........dumbass! Now how about you fuck off this thread, you're only a troll.

Thank You,

David Adams

11. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

First off, 'NO' potential energy is lost. Secondly, Einstein knew nothing about current gpe to electrical conversion. Thirdly, I checked out the patent, the objective is to produce more than is used to power the pumps, and certainly may be possible, I'd have to see the figures. Forthly, I'm not here to argue which is the proper equation, I simply know my device works and need a second partner with the leverage. I've also said all I'll be saying about DAGAFEED until the patent is filed, at which time I'll be displaying it's physics/mechanics for all to see. I simply thought I could find someone here with 3 things, vision, will, and an interest in investing in this project. I have several offers to build it already, although I'd first like to file a patent, and reasure I have the funds to complete the build. I will power a residential home for 30 days without interuption with the first proto-type.

Thank You,

David Adams

12. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Why not apply for a government grant instead of begging for investors on a public forum?

13. AlexK Registered Member

Hey cryo,
    I have a book you might be interested in. It's called "Introduction to Thermodynamics". You'll only need to read the first few pages where the basic laws of thermodynamics are described. Sorry dude, it looks like the flippin' burgers gig is permanent. Who knows though, the comedy thing may work out for you. The one about you being like Bill Gates was pretty good.

14. cptfreeride Registered Member

AlexK You know nothing the laws of Thermodynamics don’t mean shit. Look at superman or a Jedi knight. The DAGAFEED is powered by the same laws of physics. I have made my own DAGAFEED. I only need $50k to pay some magic Fairies to run it and a Hobgoblin to feed the Unicorn horn in to the reactor core.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. AlexK Registered Member

OK posting to this thread is like making fun of a retard, it's just too easy. Cryo can build his FAGAFEED and power his two foot long, fist-shaped dildo with it for all I care.

16. MattBellamy Banned Banned

well, Odin, i think you said....

THEN...you said
    so basically...you are an absolute cockhat.

17. cptfreeride Registered Member

I just found out that superman, Jedi knights, Hobgoblin’s, and magic fairies are not real. So it is up to you cryogenic, and your magic DAGAFEED. Me I am on my way to Springfield I roomer has it that Lisa Simpson made a free energy machine. I will see if she would like to be my partner.

18. AlexK Registered Member

19. Bullett Registered Member

Trains operate by a deisel engine running a generator which powers electric motors that drive the wheels.

Is anyone here under the illusion that they can design a system that generates electricity by use of an electric motor and get more out of the generator that he puts into the electric motor that drives it??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Wouldn't that be a little like perpetual motion?

This is nonsense.

20. cptfreeride Registered Member

21. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Sounds great. I don't have $1billion, but I will be sending the $50K that I have now assembled in front of me - just as soon as it is no longer needed to finish this Monoply game. - (more if I turn a few hotels back to the bank first!)

22. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

No illusion, it's so easy to understand, my whole 6th grade class understands it. Which only reassures us you're in dire need of help.

No, because fuel is the consumed energy. It would only be perpetual motion if a MAGLEV type train is used.

Y'all are too easy, does anyone have a pertinent comment or question?

23. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

Ignorance is bliss Alex, in your case it's rampant. Perhaps you should read it yourself, you obviously havn't. Like I said, pertinent comments and questions only, ignorance is blissful, especially on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.