Post pictures of yourself

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Varda, Jun 27, 2009.

1. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

hahaha! but what kinda car is that?

Kira!!!! Where in the world have u been woman?!! i've missed youuuu!!!!!! I love seeing ur face! ur so cute!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

and sometime this week I will piss ppl off with another pic of my ugly mug when I try out this hair and makeup thing I saw lastnight... hahaa!! just need to find some of my things to get it all done and have a place to wear it too!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kira Valued Senior Member

Hi Christa, thanks for the warm greetings

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*A BIG HUG* I've been spending some time with friends (just enjoying summer: swimming, canoeing, barbecuing, facebook-ing

), etc. You are very beautiful yourself, I miss you too ^^ How about you, what have you been up to these days? How is the little one?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kira Valued Senior Member

Btw, last Saturday there was a big music parade in my city (Duisburg, Germany), it's called "love parade". It was held just 15 minutes away by foot from my apartement. What supposed to be a great event with 1.4 million visitors have turned into a disaster, 19 people died and 342 people were injured. I am going to attend a memorial service held by the city tomorrow. A week before that, my city also held a cultural program on the highway, we made the longest table in the world (60 km) where we all sat down, drank, singing, and dancing ^^. But because of the love parade disaster, for many people in the city the summer is over now, hufffhh..

Haha, I talked too much, it's been accumulated, excuse me

Edit (add):
    The long-table event:

The deadly love-parade:

I am, however, safe and sound. So, that's the recent update.. ;-)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  8. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

ooo I think I need to learn German and move!!! hahahaa!!

we are good! both of us are about to start school up(aug 23d)... I'm jobless AGAIN, but mostly because I found a new job, put 2 weeks in, then last moment the new job fell threw and the old job wouldn't let me stay... But I'm tryin to get a job at an orphanage/child shelter here

http://www.childhavennm.org/

I figured out that i'm gunna go back to school to become a social worker

Been on a "diet" plan for almost a month now.. sucks not being able to go to a gym! haha! but playin with chy, cleaning, and small walks are helping.. just need to get the nerve to try jogging again. haha! been storm season here in the evenings too! haha! I'm gunna have to post the pics of our skys

chys imagination is growing HUGELY! But shes in this "mommy when am I going to get a baby sister?" stage and all I can do is laugh.. I say I got all my friends babys for that! hahaa!! But ya... all good over here

I gotta go google the love thing! hahaa!! we should be allowed more smileys!

9. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

oh my!! that is sad!!

10. kira Valued Senior Member

Hehehehehe... gotta love the spirit ^^ Last month, I learnt Turkish for 2-3 weeks, and then gave up.. I'm too old for new language, I guess ^^

She is going to school already?? O_O Sounds like a busy period for you now. I hope you manage everything with your & your daughter's schools and getting the new job *cross my fingers for you*

Hehehehe, yes we should be allowed more smileys, and perhaps the "like" button like that in facebook ^^v

11. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

maybe u could translate for me! hahaha.. and this will be her 2d year of Pre-school... she LOVES school!! and thanks

I hope so too!! I sent u my email for FB, and yes, we do need a like! maybe we should just start replying like to everything we like! hahahaaaaaa

12. kira Valued Senior Member

Yeah. Everyday people are still coming to light up candles or putting flowers next to the deadly tunnel. This is an annual event, but because of the disaster, it has been terminated, no more love parade in coming years. People used to enjoy it much, like this grandma here dancing following the techno-music on the street:

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=2c7-9HPmH7Y&feature=fvsr

p.s.: ok, wait, I'll check my inbox, thanks.

13. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

don't forget the safety goggles so you don't get black eyes from yur boobs..

sounds like, ppl get naked, no wonder it got like that..lol

14. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

ducktape!!
    and click on links before posting....

15. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

(drunk post)

I wanna see SAM's boobs!!!

j/k sweetheart.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

ok check your PM

j/k sweetheart

How you doing!!!???

Glad to have you back, even though you were probably having more fun (just enjoying summer: swimming, canoeing, barbecuing, facebook-ing ) off line

17. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Shorty.

18. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Well, 6'0" is actually pretty tall. But it could depend on what kind of car he's in, too. I'm tall, but I'd probably look like a giant if you took a picture of me inside my wife's car (since it was designed for short Japanese people rather than tall Americans).

19. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

It's good to hear that, but obviously not of course that so many people died at the Love Parade. Obviously over the years it's become more and more popular which increased the number of people participating at the event. Also the number of other events globally that have been shut down for one or other reason will have forced party-goers to one major event, which again would have increased the numbers.

Hopefully they will rethink stopping the Love Parade completely and just relook at how it's organised in the future. I doubt any crushed party-goer would have wanted the festival stopped due to their loss, they were there to party, they were likely there to enjoy themselves, to close it is the wrong thing to do. Just re-analyse the numbers, identify the failures of such an event and don't let it happen again.

In some respects closing it down would be a bit like Football being stopped after the Hillsborough Disaster which had 96 deaths in a stampede.

21. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Crushed party people tend to have somewhat flawed judgments. I wouldn't take what they say at face value.

22. kira Valued Senior Member

All is good SAM, all is good...! You haven't poked me back!

Thank you, Stryder

That is true. Also, even if the love parade is stopped, it isn't the only major event. What happened is, I think many people are having some kind of psychological trauma.

23. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

LOL - I could use this picture to make a fake ID. Even the background color is correct for Tennessee.

Well ....either that, or one of those Warhol looking multicolor prints

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010