Post pics of your guns

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Jerrek, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Those that own firearms (if you don't, explain!), post some pictures. What is your favorite gun or rifle, and why?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oh my, is that an Enfield?

Favorite? Ruger P series.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

explain if you don't own firearms?? what in tarnation is that supposed to mean? it's stupid as hell to own firearms, that's why only inbred rednecks do. it's the owners who usually do the explaining.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Wow you know the saying: "The bigger his guns, the smaller his..."

I don't own a gun because I don't need one: I don't enjoy killing things (aside for computerized sprites), I am not a average fear pumped American that has to lock his doors in terror of the Black/Mexican poor ghetto people, and I don’t have any inadequacies with my manhood.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2003
  8. Xev Registered Senior Member

WellCookedFetus:
    I'm sure that's a subject of much worry on your end, mon petit homme.

I mean, considering that you haven't even the "balls" to say "cock", I think it's an issue you'd be best resolving for yourself before speculating on in others.

SwedishFish:
    It's stupid. Why is it stupid? Because only inbred rednecks do it.

Brilliant logic.

I'm a 19 year old, city dwelling female. None of my cousins mated with each other.

Now, do care to explain how I am an "inbred redneck"?

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Xev chill.....we know you love your guns...i do too. Let's all hug ok....*points gun*....hug you bastards.....

You must understand Xev not everyone likes guns....like Swedish for example.....Though Swedish you were wrong also to make the redneck judgement. Now hug goddamnit.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

what ever Xev unlike you I don't try to piss people off (to much) So I'm not going to even get into the subject of your inadequacy as a women/ male pervert.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

WellCookedFetus:
    Just as a general inquiry, have you ever considered a course in remedial English?

But this is an interesting situation. You do not try to piss people off, yet you wander into a thread and make inane, insulting, and above all off topic comments?

I should congratulate you on your come-back, though. This is the very first time I've been accused of being a male in all my time online. How origional.

Oh dear, wait, I've only heard that a few hundred times.

Do the human race a favor and kill yourself. Please. Or at least learn to differentiate between "to" and "too".

12. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

And do it the right way: with a gun!

People who don't like guns normally support abortion. Isn't it moronic?

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Xev,

So is bad comedy beyond you or are you PMSing or possible high on something? Like sargentlard said you need to chill!

I could have said:

"You must have a peanut penis to need all those guns to compensate"

But I don’t believe that true and I think it would be mean, rude, vulgar and not taken comically, but unfortunately I was wrong about my much diluted version, I should have taken into account the fact that anything will piss you off and that you would return to me with heaps of Ad Hominem.

14. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

It's a choice.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

WellCookedFetus:
    You're not secure around women who aren't subserviant little things, are you?
    I mean gosh, if a woman dare act as if she has something of a spine, she must be suffering from PMS.

Loser.

But that isn't funny. Neither was your other comment.

Unlikely. Very little pisses me off.

What argument were you making?
    Learn some basic debate skills, dumbass. Ad hominem is attacking an argument by attacking the person making it. Not simply insulting someone because you're bored.

16. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Guns kill people. Abortion kills things that are about to become people. So if you support abortion you might as well support guns.

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

18. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

With a gun you are making a concious act of killing someone, with abortion you are killing a possible life with the key word being possible.......Just because you believe in one thing doesn't mean you should believe in the other. Believing in Guns and abortion is two different things.

19. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

All i want is peace Xev...peace...oh for the love of god won't you give me some fucking peace....a little fucking love and peace.

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Why? Peace is boring in the realm of the mind.

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Xev,

My initial statement was not a argument it was meant to be a joke I’m sorry you did not see it that way.

Ad Homium:
    1. Person A makes claim X.
    2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
    3. Therefore A's claim is false.

1. I make claim: "what ever Xev unlike you I don't try to piss people off (to much) So I'm not going to even get into the subject of your inadequacy as a women/ male pervert."

2. You make Ad hom: "Just as a general inquiry, have you ever considered a course in remedial English?"

1. I make claim: "So is bad comedy beyond you or are you PMSing or possible high on something? Like sargentlard said you need to chill!"
    2. You make Ad hom: "You're not secure around women who aren't subserviant little things, are you?
    I mean gosh, if a woman dare act as if she has something of a spine, she must be suffering from PMS.

Loser. "

If your not implying I’m wrong because of all these fallacies on your part then you have said nothing against my original statements as of yet and you have now argument to begin with. By the way blatant insulting with no argument based meaning what so ever is also a fallacy. I've got it perhaps your fond of red harrings.

CounslerCoffee,

And what if someone does not like guns but does not support abortion? Also isn’t it ironic that the people that have guns also don’t support abortion?... You are committing a generalization fallacy in saying that a person is wrong because of some other belief they may or may not have.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2003
  22. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

You and the middle east seems to think that.

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Nice claim sargentlard,

As for the others here the burden of proof does not rest on us but on you: you have to tell us why you like/need/have guns, I have at least said why I don't need them, and as of yet know one has counters those points of mine, only instead making personal attacks against me and a variety of critical reasoning fallacies.