Have you tried composing your posts in MS Word, or whatever word processor you have? The automatic spell checker will kick in. (Assuming you have it turned on, and shame on you, of all people, if you don't!) Then you can just copy and paste the whole thing into the message window here. A spell checker is a very powerful tool for folks like you. It instantly flags words that are misspelled and shows you the various words that you might have intended to type. By repetition and reinforcement, it helps you remember the correct spellings. No, it doesn't read minds so it can't figure out that you meant to write "scent" instead of "sent," but it will catch 95% of your errors. And as you learn more you'll start catching the other 5% yourself. Some internet browsers have a built-in spell checker.